Chapter 6-Immolation

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su woke up early to prepare food for Jungkook...'If it wasn't for my mom,no way I'm doing this...'She thought..She flipped the pancake and served it..Then,she make the syrup for the pancake...She waited for Jungkook to come down and almost fell asleep at the table...After 5 minutes waiting,she didn't want to wait anymore,so she took her bag and drove to school...

Meanwhile,Jungkook just woke up from his sleep and getting ready for school...Just when he wanted to go out of the house,he saw a sticky note on the door.."There's some pancakes on the table..Just eat if you want..."He read and frowned...Then,he walked to the kitchen and saw some pancakes...Without hesitation,he eat the pancakes...'Delicious..'He thought..Then,after putting the plates in the sink,he drove to the school...

At school,Hyun Su skipped her breakfast because she arrived late at school..She actually decided to buy some bread...But what to do??She already arrived late,so she can't stop to buy some bread...If she stopped,when does she can eat it??She didn't have many energy today because of it...Her stomach keep growling but she ignored it...."Hey,what happened to you??Your stomach keep growling..Haven't you eat??"Min Ae asked her,noticing it..."Nah,it's nothing..I ate this morning...Just ignored it..."Hyun Su said,tried to convince their friend that she's okay...

Just when she sit in the class,her mother texted her...

From:Mom

Hyun Su-ah,if you can go home early today or tomorrow or the next,next day,please do so and please cook lunch for Jungkook...You've to learn about the housechores..Besides,you're getting married with him,right??And that's the main point to let you two live together,so you two can learn about marriage life and your relationship grow closer...

To:Mom

Okay,Mom...I'll do it..

From:Mom

Ok..Hyun Su-ah,Mom believe in you,so don't dissappoint me..Promise that you'll do everything that I ask??

To:Mom

I promise,Mom...

Then,her mother didn't reply..So,she put her phone under the table because the teacher is here...After classes,she can go home early today..She can go home during recess time at 1 p.m."Hyun Su-ah,let's go to the mall today??"Sae Ri asked Hyun Su,excitedly.."I'm sorry,guys..I can't today....I promised my mother to cook lunch if I can go early today...But,if you two want,you can accompany me to the supermarket...Do you want to go??"Hyun Su said,asking them..

"Wow,I think you can be a good housewife,Hyun Su-ah..Jungkook is a fool if he can't see all of your kindness...Let's go.."Sae Ri said,grabbing Hyun Su arm and pulled her...Hyun Su just smiled..."So,what do you want to buy??"Min Ae asked when they arrived at the supermarket..."I think,today I want to make Japchae for lunch..But I've to buy a lot of things for dinner and the next,next day...My mother already told me before to cook breakfast,lunch if I had time,dessert at the evening and dinner..."Hyun Su said,long statement and her friends just amazed with her..."Hyun Su-ah,you look like someone wo have experienced it before..."Sae Ri said..."No,it's not like that..I'm used to help my mother before...So,I know a little bit...My mom always buy a lot of things when she go to the supermarket.."Hyun Su explained....Then,they started shopping...

They surprised themselves when the bill was almost 200000 won...Wow,they really did bought a lot..."Thanks for helping me today.."Hyun Su said farewell to their friend and drove home...


Hyun Su's POV

I put the things that I bought on the kitchen floor...Then,I unpacked everything and put it in the cabinet,refrigerator and all of the places that are suitable...After finished unpacking everything,I started to cook because it's almost 12.30 p.m...I didn't put too much noodles because I thought that he must have eat at the school...After finished cooking,I served it on the table and put a sticky note on the door...Then,I go back to the kitchen to eat before Jungkook's home because I know if I'm there,he wouldn't it because he hate me...Just when I want to put the noodles onto a plate..I heard door passcord being unlocked..Yeah,we have two ways to open the door..Key and passcodes...Then,quickly,I put the plate back and go upstairs,locking myself in the bedroom...

At 2 p.m,I went down to the kitchen to look for food because I haven't eat for the whole day..Then,I saw bread...Before grabbing it,I just rememberd that I want to ask Jungkook if he want a dessert...Then,I take a sticky note and write it...After doing that,I wanted to grab a bread but then,I heard footsteps coming downstairs so,quickly I garb the bread and went upstairs using the other stairs that located near the kitchen,nearest to me..I know that Jungkook didn't use this stairs because his room is nearest to the other stairs...I run upstairs,not wanting to meet him because I don't want to hear his hurtful words or get bullied by him..

I locked myself again and stayed in the room,doing the houseworks,sleep or do anything that I can..


Jungkook's POV

Where is she actually??Tch...Like I cared...But seriously,where is she??All of this time,I just saw a sticky note..

Flashback

I just arrived from school...When I want to go inside,I saw a sticky note..'There's some food on the table...Feel free to eat it..'The note read..I went inside and no one home so,I go straight to the kitchen and saw a plate of Japchae..Eventhough I had already eat during the recess time but I'm still feeling hungry,so I ate all of it...

Then,I went upstairs,taking a bath,before going downstairs again with homeworks..

End of flashback

Then,I walk to the kitchen to get some water and I'm surprised because there are so many types of water...I frowned because I've never bought all of this...Ah!!It must be she...Then,I take orange juice and close the refrigerator..When I closed it,I see a ticky note again...That's why I said,all of this time...I just saw sticky notes...I take it and read it...'Do you want dessert today??Or you're full??Please answer here,on this paper...'Then,I take a pen and write,'Sure,why not..'Then I stick it back at the refrigerator...Then I pour some orange juice into a glass and go to the backyard,doing homeworks there...

I don't realize how many hours has passed because I look at the clock when I heard some noise from the house..I take a glance at my watch and it's 4.30 p.m...Wow,time is sure passing really fast...Then,I go inside,leaving my homeworks at the backyard..When I went inside,I see Hyun Su in an apron,cooking...Then,I hide and take a peek at her...

After a while,I see her write something on a sticky note and stick it to the refrigerator...Then,she quickly run upstairs...After she went upstairs,I go to the kitchen and take the sticky note,'Your dessert's on the table...'It said...I look at the dining table and see Berry and Ice Cream Shortcakes and it looks delicious,so I take a sponn and pu a mouthful of it in my mouth...It's really delicious...I ate all of it...After that,I go to the backyard again and pick my homeworks and go upstairs...

End of Jungkook's POV


Hyun Su just woke up from sleep.."Aish..How can I fell asleep??"She talked to herself..Then,she looked at the clock.."Huh....Fortunately,it's only 4 p.m..."Then,she rushed downstairs and look at the reply that Jungkook left...She smiled and started cooking...After cooking,she left a sticky note and went upstairs again...When she arrived at her bedroom door,she just remembered that she only ate a bread today...So,she wanted to go downstairs again but she saw Jungkook at the kitchen,eating,so she went upstairs again..She didn't want to disturb Jungkook...She said before right,she love him eventhough he's mean and cold towards her...The feelings started to grow when he saved her from those men before...And it increase everyday eventhough say that she hate him but she can't deny her feelings...She love him,so much,that she's willing to do anything for him...

She rested in the bedroom,tried to bear the hungry feelings and waited for 5.45 p.m to go to the kitchen and cook for dinner...She held the pain that she felt in her stomach..She didn't dare to go downstairs because she's afraid that Jungkook will be there....She waited and waited until it's finally 5.45 p.m...She cook dinner for Jungkook..After finished cooking and serving,she wanted to take some because she's very hungry...Just like the lunch,she didn't get to eat because Jungkook is coming downstairs...So,she took breads again and rushed upstairs...

Meanwhile,Jungkook smelled something delicious on the way downstairs,so he went straight to the kitchen..Again,he saw dinner had already been served for him..When he wanted to take a plate,he saw the dishes had already been done...He just shrugged and ate..After eating,he put the dishes into the sink again...He didn't washed it and just left it like always..Then,he watched the television until he felt sleepy...

On the other hand,Hyun Su's already sleep because she thought that it's the best things to do when you're in pain...The breads that she took before is just only two...She thought she had grabbed 4 to 5 breads but it's only two..Surely it wasn't enough for a person who haven't eat a proper meal for the whole day...When she woke up in the morning,she's feeling sick but she put the feelings away and went downstairs to cook...She didn't shower before because she's already woke up late..She decided to shower after that...

After cooking,she did the usual thing with sticky note..Then,she went upstairs again,wanting to iron her uniform...When she's at the ironing board,she saw Jungkook's uniform there,wrinkled everywhere...So,she decided to iron his uniform too..Then,she hang it at the wall..She went back to her bedroom,wanting to take a bath...

'Ah,why did my head feel so dizzy??Maybe I'll get better after I shower..'Hyun Su thought...Then,she showered but the dizziness didn't cleared...She felt more dizzy than before but she gathered her energy to put her uniform on...After putting the uniform,she fell on the floor because of the dizziness..Everything went blank...


 

Author's note:-

Thank you for those who read this story!!I hope you'll keep reading..