Chapter 35-Outing

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

Today will be officially the start of my plans....Again,thinking about this,makes me feel really sad inside...But,I don't want her to suffer anymore...To me,she is everything...I hate seeing her cries,espescially because of me....To proceed one of my plans,I call her sister,Hyun Bi..."Hello,Hyun Bi-ssi.."I said on the line when our call connected..."Oh,I just wanna ask you and your sister to hangout with me...You know,since today is holiday...."I told her my plan for today..."we will meet at the amusement park at 12.."And gladly she agreed...Without asking for her sister's permission..I chuckled before ending the call...

To:Yeon Jin

Get ready,11.30 sharp

I message the annoying girl....Luckily,I need her for my plan..Or else,I won't go out with her...Ever...Minutes later,my phone vibrated..

From:Yeon Jin

Okay,oppa...Love you..

I rolled my eyes reading her message...I'm sorry but my love is only for one girl,who has stolen my heart from the beginning...I went to my closet to find my attire for today...Still,I wanna look good in front of Hyun Su...After that,I showered and got ready...After looking at my appearance one more time and satisfied,I grabbed car key and my wallet...I picked Yeon Jin at her house...Once she saw me,she ran to me and wanted to kiss me,but I looked away and went to the driver seat..."Oppa,where are we going??"She asked me once we started our journey..I didn't answer and just glared at her because she held my hand...I yanked my hand from her..."Don't touch me.."I said to her with cold tone...She pouted..Well,I'm sorry,your cuteness will not work on me..After 15 minutes driving,we reached our destination..."Woah,oppa...Is this a date??You brought me to amusement park!!!"She exclaimed while hugging my upper arm...I yanked my arm from her again and rolled my eyes...I looked around and spotted a familiar figure..But,she's alone...Where's her sister??I held Yeon Jin's hand while approaching her.."Hyun Su-ah.."She uickly turned around and her eyes widen once she saw me...Her eyes travelled down to my hand,where our hands interwined with each other...I looked at her expression...It changes to sad and hurt expression...And she looked like she's holding back her tears...I'm sorry,Hyun Su-ah...I've to do this....

After a moment of silence,I decided to speak..."Where's your sister??"I asked her,looking into her beautiful eyes.."Well,she's not here..She said she has work to do amd forced me to come..."She answered me while pouting..She looked sooo cute...It makes me wanna pinch her cheek but I restrain myself to do so.."Oh,really??It's bad...Well then,let's go..."I said while dragging Yeon Jin and she followed us behind..."Oppa,thank you for bringing me here!!You really know my favourite!!"She said in a very excited voice before kissing my cheek..I took a glance at Hyun Su before moving my gaze to Yeon Jin again..."Of course,you are my fiancee,so I should know your favourites..."I said,kissind her cheek back...She looked surprised at first but then smiled...I rolled my eyes secretly...If it's not for that matter,I would never agree to get engaged to her and hurting Hyun Su like this...I rather have Hyun Su in my arms...

We played entire day while me giving Yeon Jin a lot of sweet gestures....After we exhausted and felt hungry,we decided to eat at a cafe...I ordered the food and glanced at Hyun Su sometimes in a while..She just played her phone..I don't realized that I've already staring at her until she took a look at me..I uickly flickered my gaze to Yeon Jin..Acting as if I'm staring at her...I looked at Hyun Su at the corner of my eyes...Suddenly,our orders finished..I turned to pick the order and when I was walking to our table,I noticed that Hyun Su's gone..."Where's she??"'I asked Yeon Jin...She smiled at me before answering,"She said,she has something to take care of,so she go first.."I put the food in front of her..."Hurry up and eat...I'll only wait for you for five minutes..If you don't finished those in the time given,I'll just leave you.."I warned her while giving her cold stares..I waited for her to finished eating while thinking about Hyun Su...

"Five minutes up...Have you finished eating or not??I'll go first.."I said to her,getting up from my seat before walking away...Suddenly,she came to my side and hugged me from beside...."Thank you oppa...For today..."She said,still hugging me while smiling....I pushed her from my body and rolled my eyes...

Hyun Su's POV

It really hurt me seeing him doing those sweet things to her...It crashed me inside..I wanna hate him but I can't..Also,I won't...My love for him is very great...Eventhough he hurts me many times,I can't hate him...Tears were flowing down on my cheeks....I'm wondering on the streets with tears...Well,I didn't drive there before...My sister took me there..She said when I wanna go home,ask Jungkook to send me....I keep walking and walking until I stopped at an alley...This alley looked very dangerous..."Hey beautiful..What are you doing alone here??"I heard a deep voice behind me...It seem like more than one person because when they laugh,I can hear different voices....I turned around slowly...And as expected,there was a bunch of men behind me..."W-What do you want??"I asked and my voice was trembling in fear...They approached me..."S-Stop there!!!"I shouted...."Shhh..Don't be afraid beautiful..We won't hurt you...We just wanna play..."One of them said and grabbed my arm..."L-Let me go!!"I screamed again...They just laughed...God,please help me...They started doing horrible things to me while I was struggling to be free.....Jungkook-ah...

"Let her go!!"Someone shouted behind them...They looked back and saw...Jeon Jungkook...."Leave the girl alone.."He demanded...His stares are cold...His voice too...The men laughed.."Or what,young boy??"One of them asked while charging to Jungkook...They were fighting and I really wanna help him...But one of the men still held me tightly...Suddenly,the man was kicked from me...He groaned in pain...Jungkook took off his jacket and put it over me..."Are you okay??"She asked me and I swear I can hear a hint of worry in his voice...I just nodded.."Lets go.."He said while dragging me to his car...We were silent during the journey and finally,we reached my house....I went out of his car and he did too..."Urmm,thank you for saving me today...Thank you for the jacket also..."I said to him while giving out his jacket...He took it and put it on me back..."Just take it.."He said to me..My face puzzled....I looked down and saw that my body was a bit exposed...My eyes widen while tightening the jacket around my body..."Thank you again..."I leaned in to kiss his cheek but stopped in the middle of the way when I realized what I was doing..."Sorry...Bye.."I said before quickly turning around and walked fastly into my house....How can I be so stupid....

I walked inside and saw Hyun Bi smiling unknowingly at me..."What??"I asked her and she grinned...It's really creepy..."Eonni,how did it go??Looking at the scene outside,it seem like it went well...."She said...Well,more like teasing me....I just rolled my eyes and looked at her blankly...."Whatever,I'm going upstairs...."I said to her,truning around and smiled while climbing up the stairs....Oh,no..I think I just fall for him deeper than before..I almost forgot about his fiancee...Jeon Jungkook,what are you doing to my poor heart??Without me knowing,I was fangirling about him....

Jungkook's POV

After the kiss almost happened,I realized that I can't...I can't let her hate me...I love her so much...I drove to my father's company...I know he still worked eventhough it's already late at night...I barged into his office...He looked startled at first.."Oh,Jungkook-ah...Why??"He asked me while smiling at me...."I don't want to continue this marriage anymore...I want to break off the engagement!!!"I said to him,looking at him bravely...."Jeon Jungkook,tch,tch...Don't you remember what will happen to you beloved girl??"He asked me while smirking at me..."Well,try me...I'll do anything to protect her..."I said,smirking as well..."Very well then...Just try to break the engagement,and you will know what will happen to the girl..."He warned me seriously..."I don't care.."I said to him before walking out of his office and drive to Mr Kim's house...I ring the bell once I arrived..."Oppa!!"Here comes the annoying girl..."Do you come to visit me??"She asked me,looking at me..."No,where's your father and your mother??"I asked her back and she just dragged me into the house...Her parents were sitting on the couch...I bowed at them..."Oh,Jungkook-ah..What brings you here??"Mr Kim asked me while gesturing me to sit down..."Let me go straight to the point...I'm sorry but I want to cancel the engagement...I don't love your daughter...I'm sorry again...I hope you can understand...."I said while bowing at him..He looked really mad..."Don't ever show your face in front of us again!!Get out!!This engagement is cancelled!!!"He shouted at me...I bow at him once again before walking out of the house...

"Oppa!!!"Yeon Jin ran to me and backhugged me..."Oppa,don't leave me...."She said...I sighed while removing her hands from my waist..."I don't love you.."I said to her while looking at her face..."But I love you,oppa..."She said to me...I just turned back and walked away,leaving her sobbing really hard....."Hello??"I said after answering my phone,which was ringing..."I heard that you already cancelled the engagement officially tonight..."I can feel him smirking...."Watch out for tomorrow..."He warned me before hanging up...I drove to Hyun Su's house and decided to watch her house for tonight....


I saw her walking out of her house and she looked surprised when she saw me...She approached me..."Are you okay,Jungkook-sshi??"She asked me while touching my cheek....I grabbed her hand...I missed her touch...Suddenly,my head felt really dizzy and the last thing I saw was I fell into her arms....

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around...I noticed that I was in a very unfamiliar room....I looked beside me and saw Hyun Su,sleeping in a very uncomfortable position...I chuckled and groaned loudly when a sharp pain came across my mind...Unfortunately,it makes her wake up..."Are you okay??"She asked me,worried while touching my forehead...I grabbed her arm again..."Hyun Su-ah.."We looked into each other's eyes,staring deeply....I leaned in slowly towards her and....

.

.

.

.

.

We kissed...


 

 

 

 

Hi!!!I'm back!!!Sorry for not updating for a long time....Finally,I got my free time...Hehe...Enjoy reading....I'm sorry again..

Please inform me how you feel about this chapter and I will really appreciate that...Thank you....

Goodbye!!I'll update more later...