Chapter 9-Weekend

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

I was walking at the hallway with my friends..And I saw Hyun Su there,putting some books into her locker...Then,she looked at us and I pretended that I didn't notice her...But,after she looked back at her locker,I looked at her again...."What do you think,Jungkook-ah??"Suga asked..."Hmmm??What??"I asked,didn't have a point about what they were talking about..."Why are you so clueless and spaced out??I think what we discussed before,is quite clear..Even V can understand it..."Jimin said...I didn't answered and just looked at Hyun Su..Jimin noticed it and looked at where my eyes were looking..."No wonder...Look at there..."Jimin said...

Hyun Su wanted to go,but,"Hyun Su-ah!!"I called her...And she turned to me....When she turned,our faces were just 1 inch distanced from each other...I examined her face until I realized that we were like that for a long time...It's because of my friends' screams...I took a few steps back...I asked her to go home with me but got interrupted by Woo Ri...That girl,doesn't she know that....???Hyun Su took her leave and go outside of the school..Quickly,I said farewell and  drove my car to the nearby bus station,hoping that she's there...

When I arrived,I saw her was going to ride the bus...So,I ran and held her hand.."Jungkook??"Wow,she looked very shocked...I pulled her back..."Are you going to ride it or not??"The bus driver's asked...."No,thank you.."I answered before Hyun Su got to say anything..."What are you doing here??Don't you have a date with Woo Ri??"She asked,a little bit angry..Why would she be angry??"Nope...I just wanted to go home today..."I answered,casually....Then I pulled her hand and pushed her into the passenger sit...I drove back home...

"Hyun Su-ah,what are we going to eat today??"I asked when we reached home..."I don't know yet,but I'll call you if it's ready..."Hyun Su answered and go upstairs..I go to my room,too...Do the routine and take the homeworks downstairs...I do the homeworks and after a while,Hyun Su came down,to the kitchen..I guessed she wanted to start cooking....And I found she's cute in an apron...She was so focused,that she didn't realized I was looking her...After almost 30 min,she called my name...And I think she thought that I was upstairs...I went to the kitchen and looked at the dining table...Today's lunch is creamy garlic pasta and some side dish...Then,she brought a jug of apple juices on the table...Don't misunderstand,it's just a small jug...It's not like I drink a lot of that kind of water....After that,she wanted to go upstairs..."Where are you going??"I asked her..."Upstairs.."She answered,monotone voice.."Don't you remember what I said before??"I asked her,raising my eyebrow..She thinked a little bit.."Ah!!I'm sorry,I forgot for a while..."She said and going to take the seat in front of me....

She took my plate and put some pasta...Then,she put the plate back in front of me....I started eating while Hyun Su was pouring water into my glass.....After that,she started eating too..It's really awkward since it's the first time...Considering we,as enemies,were eating together,it didn't make sense and funny...How can we end up like this??After finished eating,she wanted to do the dishes..."I'll do it.."I announced and she looked at me,shocked.."No,you can do your works..I'll do it.."She said...I went to the sink and take the plate from her..."No,it's okay..You can rest today..."I said,pushing her away from the sink..Then,I started to do the dish..I thought she was going to go but instead of doing that,she took a seat at the dining table and watched me doing the dishes..

After finished,I looked at her and found her fell asleep at the table...I carry her to the couch and lay her down....Then,I continued my homeworks....She must be so tired because she was sleeping soundly...While doing the homeworks for a long time,I heard a voice,yawning..It must be Hyun Su's...I looked at her and she was getting up..."What time is it??"She asked,sleepy voice...."It's almost 4.30 p.m..."I said and she panicked...."Jungkook-ah,what do you want for dessert??"She asked me..."I don't know..Why are you so panicked??"I asked her,weird..."Oh,it's just that I didn't do my homeworks yet and desserts for you..."Hyun Su said...:"Then,just do your homeworks...I don't want to eat dessert today.."I said,looking at her and she was thinking..."No,it's okay..Tomorrow is weekend,right??I've a few more days..."She said,happily..."No,it's okay..I don't want to eat dessert today...Seriously..."I said and she just nodded..She laid back on the couch and watched the tv....Sometimes,I can hear her voice,laughing....

End of Jungkook's POV


Hyun Su was in her room,lying on the bed...Suddenly,a message came...She took her phone and read it...

From:Unknown

Hyun Su-ah,can we go out tomorrow??I would like to know you more....

From:Hyun Su

Who's this??

From:Unknown

Daehyun..

From:Hyun Su

Sure,why not??Besides,I owe you an apology for treating you bad this morning....

From:Daehyun

Thank you,for giving me this chance....

Hyun Su didn't reply and just read the last message...After that,a message came..It from Daehyun...He said that tomorrow he'll go to Hyun Su's house at 10 a.m...Hyun Su didn't reply that also..Then,she drove to her dreamland....


Jungkook and Hyun Su were eating breakfast together...."Where are you going today??"Jungkook asked when he noticed that Hyun Su was already dress up.."Meeting a friend...Don't worry,I'll be back at 3.30 p.m..."Hyun Su said,promising him,even he didn't ask her to..."Male or female??"Jungkook asked,curious..."Male...Well,you can go out too..With your GIRLFRIENDS or your friends or Woo Ri...."Hyun Su said,highlighted the word,girlfriends..Well,Jungkook had many girlfriends...

The ball rang and Jungkook opened the door..."I'm sorry..Is Hyun Su here??"The boy asked...Before Jungkook could say anything,Hyun Su came out of the house...."Where are you going to take Hyun Su??"Jungkook asked Daehyun..."The funfair at Gangnam..."Daehyun answered,carefully...."Take a good care of her..."Jungkook warned him....And they went away after Daehyun nodded...

"Who is that??Your brother??"Daehyun asked Hyun Su when they were on the way..."Nope...My fiancee..."Hyun Su said,truthfully...."You've a fiancee??!!"Daehyun was so shocked...And Hyun Su just nodded...After that,they arrived at the funfair...After riding the rides and having fun...They were hungry....So,they bought burgers...Hyun Su was worried when she thought about Jungkook,alone at home...She texted Jungkook...

From:Hyun Su

Do you have lunch already??Or,you're out??

From:Jungkook

Yes,Jin cooked...And I'm at home...

From:Hyun Su

Jin??Why is he there??

From:Jungkook

Oh!!I invited all of my friends...And no females..

In case you are asking...

From:Hyun Su

No,I'm not curious and I don't care if you wanted

to bring females...

Jungkook didn't reply...Hyun Su,on the other hand,was relieved that Jungkook didn't go out with other women..."Who are you texting??"Daehyun asked,curiously..."My fiancee.."Hyun Su answered with a big smile..."Do...Do you love him??Or it's arranged by your parents??"Daehyun asked,carefully..Hyun Su was shocked with that question..."It's arranged by our parents..And I don't think you should know whether I love him or not..We're not close yet...."Hyun Su answered...Daehyun was so relieved because he thought that he had a chance and Hyun Su didn't love her fiancee...

They continued eating and it's almost 3.30 p.m...Hyun Su remembered her words to Jungkook..."Daehyun-ah,can you send me home now???"Hyun Su asked.."Sure...Let's go..."Daehyun said..When they reached Hyun Su's house,"Thank you..I'd a great fun today...."Hyun Su said farewell.."Welcome..Next time we can go out again.."Daehyun said and Hyun Su just nodded,smiling...Then,Hyun Su went into the house compound...When she wanted to ring the bell,she saw many shoes there??It's weird...She rang the bell and Jungkook opened it..."Oh,you're home..Come in...My friends are still here..I thought that you're going home late because of your date.."Jungkook said,smirking...

Hyun Su entered the house and looked at the living room...There are six boys..."Guys,Hyun Su's home..."Jungkook said...And they all looked at her except for V and Jimin that were playing games...."Hi,Hyun Su!!"They all said and Hyun Su just chuckled...."I'll go upstairs first...And tell them,they can go home after dinner if they want.."Hyun Su whispered to Jungkook and went upstairs...When Hyun Su came down,the boys are laughing and chatting and playing games...Hyun Su went to the kitchen and make desserts for them....

"Umm...Here are some desserts...Usually,I made this for Jungkook,but since you're here,I made for you all too.."Hyun Su said,putting seven plates of tiramisu on the table....They all took it and ate it..."Wow,these are delicious...Jungkook-ah,do you get to eat these everyday??"J-Hope asked...Hyun Su blushed a little bit..."Yup...And everyday is different.."Jungkook said,his mouth fulled with tiramisu...."Wow,I need to find a fiancee immediately..."J-Hope said,causing everyone to laugh really hard...

When they finished eating,Hyun Su took the plates back to the kitchen to wash it and Jungkook helped her..."Oh,Hyun Su-ah,they are going to go after dinner..."Jungkook said...."Okay,you don't have to do this,you can go and have fun like your friends...Let me do it...."Hyun Su said and Jungkook didn't answered,continued helping Hyun Su...Eventhough Hyun Su said that,but she was glad that Jungkook wanted to help her....