Chapter 4-Confusion

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook was in his way to the hospital after being forced by his mother..If he followed his heart,he would never visit that girl-not even once...But now,he was on the way with his parents...When he opened Hyun Su's ward door,he saw Hyun Su on the floor,unconcious..but,instead of helping her,he just stand there while her parents helped Hyun Su.."Jeon Jungkook,what are you doing??Come and help her now.."His mother said...Jungkook just sighed and walked towards Hyun Su,carrying her to the bed...Her mother called the doctor and now,he's checking up on Hyun Su and fortunately,nothing happened..

After 30 minutes taking care of Hyun Su,Jungkook's parents wanted to go back to their house..At first,Jungkook followed them but in the midst of walking to the car park,"Jungkook-ah,why don't you go and look after your fiancee??I'm afraid if something like that might happen again.."His father said...Jungkook just obeyed his father's words and go back again to Hyun Su's ward...After 5 minutes sitting at the side of the bed,Jungkook heard someone screamed in pain but not too loud.."Are you awake??"He asked and just got an surprised expression from Hyun Su but after a while,her expression became normal again..She didn't answer Jungkook,but she tried to walk away from the bed..Her actions being prevented by Jungkook..."Let me go..."Hyun Su said,harsh voice.."Where are you going??"Jungkook asked.."None of your business.."Hyun Su said again,not in the mood to talk..She tried again but Jungkook prevented her again.."Just tell me what do you want..I'll get it for you.."Jungkook said and just in time,her stomach growling.."Are you hungry??Wait here..Don't go anywhere.."Jungkook said,rushing toward the door...

'What is he thinking??He's really confusing me..He can be mean but sometimes he's caring..I don't understand him..Aaarghh!!But I will never fall for this trick again..I don't want to get hurt like last time..'Hyun Su thought..Then,Jungkook came in with a pile of food..."Here.."Jungkook said while handing a bread to Hyun Su..Hyun Su wanted to return it back to Jungkook but thinking of how hungry she was,she accepted it..She ate it quietly..After eating,she wanted to sleep again..Before doing that,"Thank you.."She said to Jungkook and quickly closed her eyes..

While waiting for Hyun Su's parents to come,Jungkook fell asleep too..So when Mrs Choi arrived,she saw them both sleeping..Hyun Su's mother took a picture of them and sent it to Jungkook's mother..Then,she woke Jungkook up.."Thank you for looking after her,Jungkook.."Mrs Choi said and Jungkook just smiled..He then went out of the hospital,rushing to a cafe because he had meeting with his friends and he's kinda late now...When he reached the cafe,he looked for his friends' figures..Then,he saw them at the corner of the cafe.."Yo~..Why are you late??"Rap Monster said right after Jungkook sat down.."From the hospital,looking after someone..."Jungkook answered,lazily.."Are you perhaps......LOOKING AFTER HYUN SU??"V said,eyes widened and Jungkook just nodded.."Wow,Jungkook...Do you have interests in her now??"Suga .."No way!!!Never will happen!!I'm looking after her because my mother told me to do so.."Jungkook explained.."Now,can we continue??"Jungkook continued his sentence..Then,they continued discussing...


Hyun Su just got discharged from the hospital..."Ah,it's so good to be home again.."Hyun Su said when they reached their house,throwing herself to the sofa...."Hyun Su-ah,go take you suitcase to your room first.."Her mother said..Hyun Su just sighed and grabbed her suitcase,bringing it upstairs..Then she rested on the bed..Until,someone rang the door bell..She didn't care and just continued playing her phone till her mother called her..When she walked downstairs,she saw Jungkook's family there..Jungkook's mother hugged her.."I'm glad that you're fine.."She said and Hyun Su just smiled..

"Now,since Hyun Su's here,let's continue our discussion??"Mr Choi stated but seem like a question and everyone just nodded..."So,this Saturday is Jungkook and Hyun Su engagement..Where are we going to held it??Indoors or outdoors??"Hyun Su mother asked...."I think it's better to do it outdoors.."Mrs Jeon said.."Wow,we really think alike..."Mrs Choi said and they laughed together.."What do you think??"Hyun Su's mother asked her husband.."Well,we'll agree with whatever you two decide but what about Jungkook and Hyun Su??Let's ask them too.."Mr Choi said and got a nod from Mr Jeon..They turned their head to Hyun Su and Jungkook..They looked shocked..

"We....."Jungkook said,paused a little while and looked at Hyun Su..Hyun Su sent him a crossed hand while shaking her head and mouthing 'no!!'..."We're okay with anything that you decide..."Jungkook said and saw Hyun Su sighed..He just smiled evily..."Ok,now,outdoors..Ilsan Lake Park??"Hyun Su's mother gave suggestion excitedly..."Oh,great idea..We can held it when the cherry blossoms season..."Jungkook's mother agreed..As expected,they are think alike...Then,they continued the discussion until Hyun Su's mother gave a suggestion.."I've thought of something..Why don't we let them both live together after the engagement party??"Mrs Choi said.."Great idea!!"Mrs Jeon exclaimed..."Objection!!Do you want me to live with him??"Hyun Su said,raising her hand.."Yeah,so you both will know each other more quickly.."Her mother answered her.."Ok,so where are we going to live later??"Jungkook asked..."Hyun Su-ah,try to be like Jungkook,obedient.."Mrs Choi said again.."Oh,that...It'll be a surprise and gift for your engagement..So,wait for that day..."Mr Choi said and got a nod from Mr Jeon...Hyun Su just sighed..'What is he thinking??'Hyun Su thought,took a glance at Jungkook...