Chapter 23-Closer

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su and Youngjae were really close after that incident happened..Eventhough that night,Hyun Su was a little bit shy,but next day,she was acting like nothing had happened...And they are now almost like best friends...."Hyun Su-ah,today,after school,let's go on a date??"He asked Hyun Su...Yes,they are best friends...But they are always going out together....They called that hangout as a date....And Hyun Su didn't mind it...She even lets Young Jae called her sweetie for a long time...If someone looked at them,she/he will thought that they are a couple....

Even the school was in a chaos when they saw them like that...But after a few months,they being like that is normal thing for them...And it has not been cleared up about Hyun Su and Youngjae are dating....Every students of the school thought like that..Well,students that don't close with them....


Jungkook's POV

"Hyun Su-ah,today,after school,let's go on a date??"Youngjae asked Hyun Su...I flickered my eyes to them....Urghhh!!I don't know why but "I'm feeling very mad seeing them like that....."Sure...We'll meet at the usual place at 5...I want to go home to change my outfit first....."Hyun Su answered him,smiling sweetly....Whenever Youngjae asked her for a date,she's always on it....I don't understand her....Is she that easy??I mean,yeah...They are dating but doesn't she know how to not accept the date sometimes??Oh,talking about that...Woo Ri now is growing distance from me....She always looks at Youngjae....And sometimes,she ignores me when I'm talking because she's busy staring at him....How can this world get worse???But,luckily,BTS is still with me.....But not all the time....

I looked at Woo Ri beside me..And as expected,ahe will be busy staring at him....I think she will dump me sooner or later....Before that happen,I should do that to her first....But not know...Let her does what she wants first....I tried to talk to her but she is ignoring me...Again....Somehow,I suddenly miss Hyun Su...But she's mean...She did that to Woo Ri....But whatever....

"Woah,someone got a date again~"Her friends ...They always do that...And that make me feel irritated.....


Hyun Su's POV

When Youngjae asked me for a 'date',I sensed that someone is looking at me...So,I looked all over the class and finally land on him...He's the one who looks at me....I rolled my eyes and continued focusing on Youngjae...As always,I said sure...Then my friends tease me...."Hey~Stop it...."I tried to stop them...But they're not stopping...Instead they tease stronger and that make me blushed...I smiled all over my face during that lesson...

AND..Happy to say,I had move on...YAY!!!

After the school ended,I go back to my house,getting ready for our hangout.....Then,I take a bus to go to the place that we promise....Guess what??Our usual place to hangout is the cafe that we first go together....Oh,forgot to tell you....You know,I always said sure,but there are resons for it...I wanted to say it all,but I won't....Anyways,one of the reasons is Min Ae and Sae Ri had got their true loves...Yes,they are dating.....Min Ae with V while Sae Ri with Jin...I remembered how V proposed until now...While Jin...Well,when we went to school next day,we saw they're already holding hands....So,we bombarded them with questions....And finally,they told the truth...I'm happy for them both....

Flashback

V called all of us,including Jungkook to his house...When I arrived,I only saw Sae Ri...."Where's Min Ae??"I asked all of them and they just smiled at me...Weird...."She's not here??Then I better call her.."I said to them and afterwards,their eyes widen...Why??Is there something wrong??By the way,I picked up my phone and dialled Min Ae's number....Before she could answer,my phone got snatched from me...I looked beside me and saw V standing there...."V!!Give my phone back!!"I tried to took away from him....Suddenly,he raised my phone higher from me..."I need to call Min Ae...Give it back!!"I said while jumping,trying to reach my phone....But I couldn't....He was way taller than me....I started to give up...And everyone laugh at me...

"Hyun Su,if I give it to you,promise me that you will never call Min Ae..."V said,his voice was hard and strict...."But why??Tell me the reason first..."I said to him,curious because he's the one who is closest to Min Ae among the boys...And I'm sure he likes Min Ae too...But,what now??"Come..Have a seat..I'll tell all of you,especiallyyou,Hyun Su..."He said,smiling before pointing his index finger toward me..."Phone~"I said,trying to persuade him...But he just shook his head..."No~No~No~I don't believe you,for now..."He said tome wile showing the 'no' sign with his finger....I pouted....

"So,today,the reason why I'm calling all of you because I want to propose to Min Ae.."V said and everyone got shocked..."V Hyung..You can't...We're still in high school...Wait after we graduate..."Jungkook said and get smacked by V on the head...I giggled quietly at his reaction....He's rubbing his head....Haha..So funny...."Not like that,you fool...I mean,as my girlfriend...."V explained more further and everyone go ouhh,meaning that we're understand...."So,I have a plan..And I need your help...All of you...But,Jungkook..Why did you bring that girl here??"V said...After he said that,I looked over Jungkook...Surprisingly,everyone's also looking.....And I just notice that Woo Ri's here too...I mean,since I arrived,I didn't notice her yet.....

"Why??Not that she likes you..So,what's wrong??"Jungkook said,chuckling,try to reason....I can see V's face changed a little bit after that..He looked like he is mad...Or irritated...Or both....Whatever,it's the same thing...."Anyways,tomorrow...We don't have school,right??So,I'm planning to propose to her tomorrow...At a restaurant..So,Hyun Su and Sae Ri,you're in charge to take her there without her knows anything...And make sure she wears something nice...A formal dress,maybe??While the others,you'll help me to decorate that restaurant...."V said and everyone just nodded...After that,we did the same routine...Playing games,eat together..Except for this time,Jungkook is cuddling with Woo Ri while last,last time,he always played and sticked with me...I got bored out of a sudden,so I excuse myself..."Guys,I'm going home first...My mom called me..."I said,gaining their attention..."But,Hyun Su-ah,how can you go home alone??It's late at night..Oh,talking about that...Who send you home before??No one??"Suga asked me....

I flickered my eyes to Jungkook...As expected,he didn't care about me now....And yes,he's the one who send me home at the old times....But now..."Bye guys..."I said to them,waving and walked outside the house....And of course,it's pretty creepy at midnight..But,I've no choice...Suddenly,I got uneasy....I run to my house and didn't stop until I reach...If you're asking about bus or anything,it's hard to find them at midnight...Bus,they had stopped working....Taxi??Most of them stopped working too....Train??Well,there's no station that near to my house...When I reached my house,I run inside and locked the door....

After doing that,I'm having hard time to breath...And my energy drained out...All of it....I walked slowly,limping to my bedroom....I threw myself on the bed...But,I just remember that I have to take shower and brush my teeth...Sighing,I get up and quickly took a shower...After taking the shower and wear some comfortable clothes,I threw myself back to the bed...But,I just noticed that I didn't closed my bedroom's windows....I get up while sighing again..I closed all of it...But when I was about to close the one that opposite the road,I saw a figure leaning on the wall of my house gate...Somehow,that figure seem familiar...Suddenly,he wanted to walk away,but he turned to my house first...I'm shocked and hide behind the wall as fast as lightning..But,I peeked over to see that person's face...

My eyes widened...

.

.

Jungkook??

.

.

What is he doing here??Then,before he walked away,he said something,I think,because his mouth are moving...I just shrugged and closed the lamp,while opening the bedside lamp...I drifted to sleep...


According to the plan,Sae Ri and I went to Min Ae's house...I knocked the door and someone opened it..."Hello,auntie...Sorry for disturbing you but we have some works to with Min Ae.."I said,looking and we bowed at the middle-aged woman.."Come in...She's upstairs...I'm not sure she sleeps back after breakfast earlier.."Auntie said....Then we bowed again but this time slightly....We went upstairs to the Min Ae's room....And she's not sleeping...Thankfully...

"Min Ae-ah,we have some work to do...."Sae Ri said...Min Ae looked at us with confused face...We chuckled at her reaction....She looked cute....Sae Ri walked to her..."Oh,come on.."Sae Ri said,while pulling Min Ae from bed and pushed her to bathroom...."Go get a bath...A proper bath..."Sae Ri said after she managed to push Min Ae into the bathroom.."But why??"She shouted from inside of the bathroom...."The three of us are going to eat a formal dinner...You know,hangout...."Sae Ri said but Min Ae didn't respond anything after that..I guess she's taking a shower....I looked through her closet and found a simple but elegant dress....I also found a pair of heels that fit perfectly with the dress....I showed it to Sae Ri and she give me a thumb up...I just smiled....

Min Ae had finished taking her bath...."Now,come here..."I dragged her to make-up table....I made her hair turned to slightly curly and for make-up,I just put on natural make-up...Because her face is already beautiful..."Guys,if we have a formal dinner,then why are you two dress in casual clothes??"Min Ae asked,eyeing us curiously...I looked at my outfit and Sae Ri's clothes...We're both wearing jeans and shirts...I mentally face palmed...

What are we going to do??Min Ae is good at sensing something..."Oh,we're not...We're going to change after you...."I heard Sae Ri said...I looked at her and panicked is written all over my face...."Now go change first..."Sae Ri pushed the dress to Min Ae and Min Ae just obeyed...."Sae Ri-ah,what do you mean??"I asked Sae Ri when Min Ae is gone into the bathroom..."Oh,don't worry,Hyun Su-ah...I didn't come here unprepared...I know she's going to say that..So...."Sae Ri said,but stopped for a while and grabbed the paper bag that she brought...."This is for you and this is mine...."She continued,shoving me a dress with a pair of heels....

I looked at the dress...It's a white dress,sleeveless,v neck...And I think it's a dress that stick to a person figure...And it has like scales of fish all over the dress...Some of the scales are shining...I looked at the shoes...It's really high...But the shoes is fine for me..The dress,I don't think so...I never wear this kind of dress before...A dress that fit to my body...I usually wore the usual dress..Not a bodycon dress...I looked over Sae Ri's dress...Amd her dress is way more ier than mine....Her dress is brown...And it's blink-blink....Her dress is also sleeveless...But all of her back will be exposed if she wear that...It's look like a halter dress...Except for the bottom...The bottom of the dress is kinda like bodycon dress....It's fit to her thigh...

Min Ae is finished changing....She wore a light blue coloured dress.....It's a 1-shoulder dress...It's not that y...Compared to mine and Sae Ri..It reached her knees.."Hyun Su...Your turn...We can't waste any time...."Sae Ri said...I grabbed the dress but I got nervous...I had never wore this kind of dress before....I wore it....And as expected,it stopped right at the middle of my upper thigh,didn't reach my knees....It fit perfectly to it and my body....But,it way too short..And you can see the shape of my body...I got very uncomfortable.....When I went outside,Sae Ri quickly changed hers too....When she got out,I looked over her...As expected also,Her dress stopped at the middle of her upper thigh too...But her back is all exposed...Her dress is way too y...I didn't understand howe come she wear it comfortably....I mean,I keep pulling my dress down.....

After we wea our shoes,we went to the restaurant..Of course,Sae Ri didn't know anything...After we arrived,we asked her to go in first....We go hiding behind one of the tree inside the resturant...And Min Ae is following the lead made out of roses...And it leaded her to where V is waiting at one of the table...And V had reserved the whole restaurant....Min Ae is shocked....V pulled the chair for her and invited her to sit...So sweet~

When I can be like that??The ate and chatted before finally V kneeled and proposed her...Min Ae is smiling..From that smile,we knew that she's going to say yes...Then we leave the couple there....We go outside and do our own business..However,I'm not very comfortable wearing this kind of dress...And it's really cold here...Sae Ri had gone somewhere....I don't know with who...I was shivering until someone put a jacket over my shoulder...I looked beside me and saw Jungkook....My eyes widened...I took the jacket off my shoulder and handed it back to him before walking away....

I knew he was following me...Suddenly,I saw a familiar figure....My saviour..."Youngjae-ah..."I called him and waved at him...At first,she looked shocked before running to me...He put her jacket over my shoulder...I said a thank you while smiling sweetly....And I spent the rest of the night with him...We go to a convenience store and we ate there..You know,snacks....I told him the story...All of it.....I don't even know where is Jungkook now...I forgot about him before...And I don't care.....

Youngjae send me home and kissed my forehead..."Sweet dream,sweetie.."He said,waving at me while I go inside the house...

End of flashback

I go to the cafe after I finished preparing myself...I waited for Youngjae there..Weird...Usually,he will wait for me...Minutes later,he arrived...."Sorry,I'm late!!"He exclaimed while trying to catch his breath....As always,we chatted for hours..Before he said somthing that shocked me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sweetie Hyun Su,I love you..Will you be my girlfriend??"He said seriously and I felt my heart almost popped out due to the shock...


 

 

 

Hi,everyone...It's an update again...And I think this chapter is bored...I'm truly sorry if it is really bored....

Thank you so much for reading...And please comment your thought...

Please wait for the next update...

Once again,thank you so much....