Chapter 5-Engagement Party

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

Before I go to school today,Mom gave me two cards of the engagement party invitation..She told me to give it to people that close with me..She said that she will take care of other students..So,she gave me two cards only since she know that I'm close with Min Ae and Sae Ri for a long time...When I reach school,I saw Min Ae and Sae Ri were waiting for me..Weird because usually I'll be waiting for them..Am I that late??I look at the clock and it's still early..I approach them..

"Min Ae-ah,Sae Ri-ah..."I called them,waving my hand..."Why are you so early today??Usually,I'll wait for for 30 minutes and then you'll arrive.."I asked,mocking them.."Oh,nothing..Just in a good mood today because I think something good will happen.."Sae Ri said..."And I just followed Sae Ri..."This time Min Ae took turn to speak...And I just nodded,curious a little bit..."Umm..Before I forgot..."I said,lookind for the cards in my bag.."Here,this is for you two.."I said,handing the cards to them.."What is this??"Min Ae asked,opening it..."Wow,congratulation friend...I thought you said enemies will never become friend..But you not only become friend with him..You're getting engage with him..."Sae Ri said,teasing me while Min Ae is still looking at the card..."Congrats..I'm happy for you.."Min Ae said after finished observing the card..."Guys,it's not like you think...We're still enemies except we're being forced to get married..."I tried to explain but they seem to not buying it...Then,we keep walking to our class...


Recess Time

After buying some food,we sat down on a table and eat..."Hyun Su-ah,open the school website now..."Min Ae said,urgently.."Why??"I asked them,not interested and more interested to the food...I'm starving now..."Just open it.."Min Ae said,again...I take my phone and open the school website...Sae Ri did the same too...I'm shocked because there's my engagement party invitation in there..It must be Mom..While reading the card,someone or should I say,a group of female,come toward us...

"Hey, girl!!"Woo Ri called,loudly...I just ignored her because I thought she was calling someone else..Well,there're so many people at the cafeteria,right??Then Woo Ri come and grabbed my hand,twisting it..I screamed in pain because it's really hurt..."I told you right??Stay away from the boys especially Jungkook..But you don't ever listen to me.."She said,angrily..."Let her go...It's not her fault..Besides,who do you think you are,stopping Jungkook from being friend with anyone else??"Min Ae said..Wow,where did she get the courage??Then Dae Yeon and Ah Yeon go towards Min Ae while Min Ah and Min Young go towards Sae Ri..They hurt them by twisting their hand and pulled their hair...Min Ae and Sae Ri are struggling,trying to release their grip..."Ok,it's between you and me..Let my friend go..NOW!!Before I lose my patience and hurt you and your friends..LET...THEM....GO!!!!"I said,trying to hold my anger..Woo Ri looked a little bit surprised with my actions...Then,she told her friends to let my friends go..."Now,what did you say just now??You just warned me??Do you think I want to marry Jungkook??Never in my life,I've thought anything like that...Hand,please.."I said,strongly...She lets go of my hand because my expression is not really good right now...

"Then,STAY AWAY JUNGKOOK AND THE BOYS!!!CANCEL THE ENGAGEMENT!!"Woo Ri said,furiously...She pushes me until I hit the table behind me.."Hyun Su-ah,are you okay??"Min Ae asked,worried and I just nod and told her to step aside..."Who do you think you are??Pushing me like that??"I asked her,push her really hard until she fell on the floor...Just when I want to say something,"STOP!!What do you think you're doing??"Ah..It's Jungkook and his friends..Jungkook comes toward us and helps Woo Ri.."What do you think you're doing??"Jungkook asked again.."Why don't you ask your little girl here??She'll explain..."I said,pointing my index finger to Woo Ri..Jungkook looks at her...

"Oppa,I didn't do anything..I just came to congratulate her for the engagement..But,she pushed me suddenly...It's really hurt,oppa..If you don't believe me,you can ask my friends..."Woo Ri said,clinging to Jungkook..Tch..What did she say??Huh..She's really annoying..."It's okay..I believe you..Why do you did that??"Jungkook asked me again...I stay silent,not wanting to answer him...Panggg!!He slapped me,really hard that I almost stumbled..."Don't ever do that again..You must learn about manners,Hyun Su!!I warn you again..If I caught you do this to her or anyone else again,you'll be dead that moment...Let's go.."He said to me and softened his voice when he said 'let's go' to Woo Ri...Before he go,

"But,Jungkook-ah,Hyun Su didn't do anything wrong.."Sae Ri screamed...That makes Jungkook turned back,walking to us.."What did you say??Didn't do anything wrong??Yeah..Yeah..Just keep defending your friend...You two just like her.."Jungkook said again,furiously before pulling Woo Ri away from the cafeteria..."I hate you!!And I swear if you know the truth,you'll be begging for my forgiveness!!"I screamed at Jungkook,hoping that he'll hear me...My hate feelings towards him,just increased more and I think it's in a maximum level,eventhough my heart said that I love him..I tried to deny it..


Jungkook's POV

Woah..I can't believe Hyun Su's like this...I mean,I know she's mean and evil and everything and that is the main reason I hate her but I do not know she's this mean..Really mean..Poor Woo Ri...Speaking of Woo Ri,I just brought her to the university medical room for check up..Fortunately,she didn't injured badly...

"Jungkook-ah!!"Someone called my name when I walked out of the room..I turned back..Ah,it's Jin hyung..."What is it,hyung??"I asked him..."You know..About earlier..Hyun Su-"Jin Hyung said and I cut him.."Don't talk about it...I don't want to hear it...I don't want to hear that name.."I said...Jin hyung then shuts his mouth out..We walked silently till we saw the others..."Hey guys.."I greeted them,taking a seat beside V hyung while Jin hyung sat opposite me...."Hey,now what??"Jimin hyung asked..."Now what,what??"I asked him again..."Well,you're getting engage with her,right??So do you want to call it off??"Jimin hyung asked again..."Arghh!!I forgot about that...Umm..I don't know...I mean,I really want to call it off,but thinking our families,wanting us to get married,I'm confused...Besides,our families already sent the invitation..If I cancel it,,they will get shame..I don't want that to happen...So,I guess I have to keep going..Besides,it's only an engagement..I'm still can get a girlfriend..She wouldn't care,though...And I don't care too if she's hurt...None of my business..Th end.. So,can we please stop talking about this??I'm not in the mood..."Jungkook said,very long statement..Then,they change the topic and we disscuss about other things...


It's the day of engagement...I don't smile even a little bit until Dad remark me..After that,I keep smiling even when I don't want to...

"So,today..We're all here because we want to celebrate Jungkook and Hyun Su engagement...Starting from this moment,they're officially fiancee!!"Dad announced excitedly...Then I have to go up on the stage..When I walk up,I saw Hyun Su walked up too...She's wearing a dress..I glared at her..."Hols her hand.."Dad told me..Then,forcely,I hold her hand..She looks shocked and tries to release my grip but it's too strong that she just gave in...I forced a smile to the guests..Everything I do this day is are because of being forced....

After all the guests went home,Dad gives me a key..."It's the key to your new house..."He said while handing it to me...I totally forgot about it..."And you two have to move out tomorrow morning...5.30 a.m on the dot but if you want to move out earlier,it's better..."Mr Choi said...That gives me an idea...I'll move to the house earlier,then picked the biggest room..Yeah,sure...Tonight,I'll move...

I pack my things and say goodbyes to my parents...Then I go to the house...I'm shocked when I arrived..It's not just a house but it's a bungalow..a big bungalow...I parked my car in front of the house and go inside..Like I planned,I choose the biggest room which is located upstairs...Then,I watch the television...Suddenly,the bell ringing..I open the door and,

"What are you doing here???"I asked to that person but instead of answering me,she just barged into the house.."I guess you can't wait anymore to live with me,that's why you come early...Oh,and the biggest room is my room!!"I screamed to her..."Whatever!!!"She screamed back..Then,I continue watching the tv,not interested in knowing what she does now....

I feel very sleepy..So,I go to my room and get ready to sleep...


Hyun Su's POV

Flashback

"What,Mom??You want me to move out tonight??"I asked Mom again,wanted to confirm if I heard it right.."Yeah..So,tomorrow,you'll be able to cook breakfast for him..Now,pack your things..."Mom said and I just obeyed..After finished packing,I drove my car to the house...There,I saw another car and I thought it's nice of our parents,preparing a car for one of us...But,all of the thought scattered when I saw another pair of shoes...It must be Jungkook's..My mood went down again...

I rang the bell even I know that I've the key...Jungkook opened the door and asked what I'm doing here..Tch..Of course I'm here because I had to live here..But,instead of answering him,I just came in..He declared that the biggest room is his...Huh..Like I care....

End of flashback

I finished unpacking my things..So,I throw myself to the bed and sleep because tomorrow I've to wake up early...