Chapter 20-The Answer/Confession

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

You know what??The person that my mom thinks is prettier than Woo Ri is.....

Hyun Su....

Woah,how can that happen??And there she is,sitting at the table,staring at me with wide eyes..What??Did I have something on my face??

"Jungkook,come here...I want to introduce you to this girl...."Mom said,interrupting my thoughts...I walked towards them and take a sit beside mom...."So,Jungkook,this is Hyun Su...Hyun Su,this is Jungkook...."Mom said,trying to introduce both of us to each other....."Mom,you don't have to introduce us to each other...We already know each other..."I said and mom looked at me,shocked...."You know each other??Since when??"Mom said and there is a hint of excited in his tone....

"Well,she's almost got wedded to me but it didn't happen...."I said,and I can see Hyun Su just staring down....Why??I don't know...."Mrs Lee,is this the boy that you talked about before??"Hyun Su suddenly speaks......"Oh,honey...What did I tell you before about calling me??Call me mom..You've already like my daughter to me.....And yes,Jungkook is that boy...."Mom answered...What??Hyun Su can call her mom??After that,we eat dinner quietly....After dinner,Mom asked Hyun Su to stay a little longer but Hyun Su said she've something to do....


Hyun Su's POV

"Hyun Su-ah,stay a little longer tonight,please??"Mom asked me,her voice is really hoping....I take a glance at Jungkook...No way I'm going to stay here with him...My tears might fall....He was looking somewhere else....Just when he want to turn at our direction,I move my gaze to Mom..."I'm sorry,Mom...But I've something else to do....I'm really sorry.."I bowed to her..."I'll go first...Thank you for the dinner..I really appreciate it...Goodbye,Mom!!"I waved to her,walking to my house in tears.....I still can't face him....If I look at him,I'll remember my broken heart....Eventhough he still doesn't know about my feelings,it's very hurt....To think that the love of my life is with someone else,it's very hurt....

The next day,I wake up early because I've plan..I'm going to Yosemite Falls to clear my mind....I heard that the place is beautiful and calming...It might be the perfect place to relax my mind.....I still can't move on....The reason I went for a trip right now is to forget my feelings toward him,to forget all of my problems....But,now he is,disturbing my plans..Just seeing him last night,bring back all of the feelings,the pain and everything....After finished putting my shoes,I went outside the house to wait for the cab that I've already called...When I wait at the bench in front of the house while staring at the space,I felt someone was sitting beside me...

I looked at my right and saw.....Jeon Jungkook......The person that I wanted to avoid at any costs right now.....I stared down at my fingers,praying that the cab will arrive as soon as possible...I don't want to talk to him...."Hyun Su-ah..."And there he is,calling my name...I don't answer him or even took a glance at him...."Hyun Su-ah,I'm-"He said and just in time the cab arrived before he could continue my sentence...I got up and went inside the cab....Surprisingly,he did the same...I wanted to ask him to get out...But I'll not because I know I'll cry the moment I did that....So,I just let him...Maybe,he wanted to go somewhere but cannot find the cab...Maybe??"Where to,mr and mrs??"The driver asked us....Mrs??Does he think we married??"We're not married....Please take me to Yosemite Falls..."I said to him and he just nodded....He looked at Jungkook over the mirror..."Just go..."Jungkook said and again,he just nodded....

When we arrived,I quickly paid and stepped outside the cab...And again,he did the same..What does he want??I just continue walking,does not care about him....But,I know,he's following me..I can feel it..."Hyun Su??"Someone called my name and from the voice,it's not Jungkook's.....I look to my right,but I see no one...Suddenly,someone tap my shoulder....I looked to my right and saw a boy....A familiar one...."Oh,it's really you,Hyun Su...What're you doing here??"The boy said,maybe excited to see me..I looked at him closely and I recognize him....My classmate....

"Oh,it's you,Daehyun...Well,I'm just taking a vaction here...What are you doing here??"I said to him,a little bit confused why is he here...."Don't you hear about the news,Hyun Su??I moved here with my family....."Daehyun said,a little bit said..."But,I'm so happy that you remembered me...."He said again just when I wanted to spoke up....I just smiled at him...."Daehyun!!"We heard someone called his name....I looked over his shoulder while he turned around....There's a girl,about our age,waving her hand to him...I admit it,she's beautiful...."Oh,my girlfriend is calling me...Goodbye,Hyun Su....Hope,we'll meet again..."He hugged me and then,walked to the girl....I smiled at them both and continued walking,completely forgot about Jungkook...

The view here is very calming,just like what I heard...I took a seat on a bench after walking for almost two hours...Not just walking,I took some photos also with my camera....I looked at the photos that I took on my camera...."Hyun Su-ah...."I heard his voice...Oh,not again....Just when I completely forgot about his existence for a while,he came back....I felt hungry...I looked at my watch and no wonder....It's lunch time....."Hyun Su-ah,I-"Jungkook speaks again but I got up and went to a cafe....There's no restaurant here,so just to fill my stomach for a while before getting a real meal,I went to buy coffee and a pretzel with chocolate dip...Just when I wanted to pay,someone already paid for it...I looked at the person and it's Jungkook...Urgh!!Why can't he leave me alone??It's not that hard to do....I rolled my eyes at him and took her hand while putting the money inside his hand....Then,I just realized thatI hold his hand,which can make it harder for me to forget him....Aish!!You such a fool,Choi Hyun Su....I quickly went towards a table and sit down....I continued looked at the photos and the button suddenly buzzed,meaning that my order is finished....I went to the counter and took my order before going back to the table...I drink my Caramel Macchiato,still looking at the photos....I smiled looking at them....I took a bite of the bread,not lifting my gaze at my camera....

I felt like someone was watching me for quite a while...But I just ignore it before...Now,I'm starting to get uncomfortable....I looked up and saw Jungkook sitting at a table right in front of me,staring at me,while drinking his Iced Americano....I almost choked on my food..I close my camera,continue to eat quickly...I can't stand looking at him...And my tears are threatening to fall right now....After finished eating,I took my bag and went outside,towards the ladies' restroom...

A single of tear falls on my cheek...I quickly wipe it and hold my breath,to prevent more tears from falling....Finally,after 5 minutes,I managed to calm myself down...I went outside and saw Jungkook,leaning on the ladies' restroom's wall..My eyes widen but I quickly looked away.....I walked and walked until I found I'm at the california beach street...I walked again while looking at shop along the way....My eyes caught something beautiful...It's a necklace..I looked at it and saw the price...It's expensive but I still can afford it but I'm not going to waste my money even I really like the necklace....I walked outside the shop and continued walking...I noticed that Jungkook is not following me anymore...I let out a relieved sigh....


Jungkook's POV

Today,I followed Hyun Su.....I don't know why..But maybe I want answers from her....But everytime I tried to talk,there must be something or someone distrupting....Early in the morning,I saw Hyun Su talking to a guy....I looked at him and he's Daehyun...Then someone called Daehyun's name...Before he went back to the girl,he hugged Hyun Su....My fists clench out of a sudden....I followed Hyun Su everywhere until she went to a cafe.....She was eating while looking at her camera..Sometimes,she smiled.....I don't realize I was staring at her until she looked at me,widen eyes...Then she started eating quickly...I don't know why she's in a rush....Suddenly,she walked outside the cafe...I quickly grab my backpack to follow her,leaving my food.....

She went to the ladies' restroom and I waited for her.....After 5 minutes,she came out and her eyes widen again....She looked cute whenever her eyes widen...Wait...What am I saying???Scratch that....She walked again and I followed her as always until she stopped at a shop...She looked at a necklace...It's looked like she wants it because she staring at it with eyes full of sparkles....But suddenly,she walked away from the shop..I'm confused...I went inside the shop and bought it...Looking at all of the items,I just remembered that I've to buy a gift for Woo Ri....So,I just grab another design of necklace..I paid for both and walked outside..I run and run until I found Hyun Su...Well,I recognize her back....

I followed her and this time,I don't think she noticed it because she was walking freely,not looking like she's uncomfortable.....She walked everywhere and I followed her....I realized that this is the time for dinner..I looked at her and I think she noticed it too because she started to walk into a restaurant...."How can I forgot to take lunch and now it's almost dinner..."I heard she said to herself while hitting her head gently....I chuckled at myself,seeing how cute she is...Oh no...Not again....Jeon Jungkook,she's cute but Woo Ri is cuter....Yes,Woo Ri is cuter.....I followed her and this time I take a seat on the table same with her...Her eyes widen in shocked.....

Just when I thought she wanted to say something,she just took the menu and ignored me...Why??What is my fault??I need answers....We started eating dinner with no one spoke up..It's really silent...I watched she eat..Suddenly,she got up but she only eat a little...I got up too..And just before I realized,she already took the bill and paid it....She should not pay for it....I should...I mean,she's a girl and I'm a boy....So,you know....I followed her again and she walked to a fun fair....I can see many games in there and there's Ferris Wheels and Flying Chair....She walked to a booth...."Welcome miss....Do you want to play??If you can hit the tiny bottle,you'll be given a teddy bear..And you can choose it...."The man said and Hyun Su just nodded...."You only have one chance,miss..."The man said while giving Hyun Su a ball....She trew the ball and it did not hit the bottle...."I'm sorry,miss...Would you like to try again?"The man asked and Hyun Su just shaked her head....She looked like she is sad...."Give me one ball,please...."I said while handing the him the money...

"You only have one chance,sir....."The man said again....I looked at Hyun Su and she looked like she wanted to walk away....I grabbed her wrist...."Stay here and watched me..."I demand her....She ignore me and wanted to walk away but I grabbed her wrist again...."Try to walk away again and I kiss you....On the lips...."I threatened her....Her eyes widen and I just smiled...She crossed her arms over her chest and watched me...I trew the ball and it hit the bottle...The bottle fell down..."Congratulations,sir...You now can choose which teddy bear do you want....."The man said...I smiled and looked at Hyun Su....She rolled her eyes and wanted to walk away but I grabbed her shoulder this time,not her wrist...I put my arm over her shoulder....."What're you doing??"She freaked out..Woah,relax,girl....I smiled at her but she looked away....."Which one do you want??"I asked her,still smiling...."You're asking me??"She asked me back...."Well,yeah...Do you see anyone else here??"I asked her back and she just shooked her head..I looked at her staring at the brown fluffy bear..."Why don't you give it to your girlfriend??I'm sure she'll like it....."She said,still looking at the teddy bear...Then,she removed my hand from her shoulder when I'm not aware....She walked away...Uhh,this girl...."I took that teddy bear..."I said to the man and he grabbed it,handing it to me....

I chased Hyun Su and she walked to the Ferris Wheels...I rode it with her....This is the time to know the answer...."Hyun Su-ah..."I called her...."Don't talk to me.."She said,looking at the view....Just when we almost done riding the Ferris Wheels,I can't help it anymore....I want to now...I'm curious...."Hyun Su-ah,why this is myfault??"I asked her and she looked confused..."Why you went missing is my fault??I ask our friends but they told me to ask you myself...So,right now,I'm asking you...Why??"I explain more further to her...Suddenly,her eyes became teary...."I...I.."She said,sobbing...Then,the rode is done..I looked at her,only to find her walking outside the cabin...She ran but I ran after her...And honestly,I'm faster than her...I caught her wrist,stopping her...I turned her around....I looked at her and she's crying really hard...I admit that I felt sorry for her but this will not stop me from getting answers..."Why,Hyun Su??Tell me...I need and want to know...."I asked her again...

She looked at me..."You w-want to k-know??"She asked me,sobbing a little bit...I just nodded..."Jungkook-ah,why don't you realized it??All of these times,why can't you realize it??"She said to me...Her voice is low...."Huh??"I asked confused...."I LOVE YOU,JEON JUNGKOOK!!!I LOVE YOU!!WHY CAN"T YOU REALIZE IT???"She shouted at me....My mind tried to process the information...She loved me??SHE LOVED ME??Since when??Just when I wanted to ask her again,she already ran away from me,getting into a cab...

I tried to find a cab and followed her...She love me??This is shocking...


 

 

 

 

Hi,everyone....It's me again....Do you enjoy the chapter??I hope you are...What will happened after this??After Hyun Su confessed....

Please comment your thought below...Your opinion will help me...A lot....

Thank you so much for reading.....Please wait for another chapter....

Thank you once again....