Chapter 34-Feelings

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

She leaves us...Urghh!!Now tell me...How am I going to survive this??And it's awkward...."E-Ermm,Mr Jeon...If you don't mind,may I go first??"I asked him...I can't stand looking at him anymore because...First,he's reminding me the pain inside me.....Second,he's reminding me how badly he hurts me....Third,what if he's married??Then,he's basically hurting me again....I bowed at him and walked away...Until someone grabbed my hand....I turned around and as expected,it's him....I mentally sighed....."Why are you rushing??"He asked me,smiling sweetly...Don't smile at me like that...You're going to make me to fall for you again...Which I shouldn't have in the first place....I just smiled back at him,removing his hand from mine before bowing again....He held my hand again...."Why are you being like this??You are acting like we don't know each other..."Jungkook asked again,furrowing his eyebrow slightly....Well,it's because I want to avoid you..."Are you-"He didn't get to finish his question when someone called him....We both looked behind his back and saw a girl walking toward us....She then hugged Jungkook...And my heart sank at this sight....She noticed me after a while...

"Oh!!Who are you??Are you perhaps Jungkook oppa's friend??"She said,smiling at me but I can see those hidden feeling in her eyes...But wait...Oppa?? "Oh,I forgot...I'm Kim Yeon Jin,Jungkook's fiancee..."She said,handing out her hand...My heart dropped at that time...I'm sure of it...I'm on the urge to cry...No,don't fall here...Hold on for a moment...."Choi Hyun Su...Well,I'll get going first...Enjoy your time..."I said,taking the handshake before rushing to run away...I knew this would happen someday...But I didn't expect it to be this soon...I took out my phone and texted my sister...

From:Hyun Su

Sis,where are you??Btw,I'm going home first...

You can take the car since I left the key with you...

I walked out of the building and waited for the taxi that I've called...Suddenly,my phone vibrated....

From:Hyun Bi

Why??Wait for me!!

From:Hyun Su

Well,too bad...I'm in the taxi right now...Enjoy yourself..

Don't worry 'bout me...When I'm home,I'll text you..

After that,she didn't reply...Well,I guess she's having a good time right now....I waited there patiently while playing with my fingers..."Hyun Su-ah..."A low voice called me,sending a cold shiver around my body...Plus,the wind is quite stronger tonight...That's why I'm hugging myself...Well,until that voice called me...I didn't even dare to turn back..Well,what if it's someone dangerous??I don't want to risk it...Suddenly,I felt a tap in my shoulder....Frightened a little bit,I turned around slowly...And I'm relieved it's not some dangerous person,but it's someone who I didn't want to see at this moment...Plus,I'm still shivering from the cold...

I sighed...."Mr Jeon!!What can I help you with??"I asked him,try to act like nothing happened before...You know,after all those years of suffering,I still love him...Even now...Sometimes,I just can't understand myself...Why do I keep falling for him even when I know I am and I will get hurt with those memories and feelings...I keep asking and repeating the same question...Plus,he's engaged to someone already....I don't want to be accused as a stealer...But,those memories and feelings are coming back to me when I see him...It hurts but I just wanna hug him right at that moment...But now,I know that I can't...Well,I'll not steal him from his fiancee...Because I know,how hurt it will be when someone who you love ,left you alone in the darkness,without a slight of light...

"Hyun Su-ah...Stop acting like you don't know me before...Stop being so formal with me...."He said,gazing into my eyes....Those eyes can make me fall for him again and again...No..Scratch that..I'll fall more deeper just looking at his face,even from afar...."Ermm,I'm sorry but if you didn't have anything important to tell,could you please stay away from me??I dont want your fiancee to see us and misunderstand the situation...Besides,know how it would feel..."I said after a minute of silence...I take a step back from him while he takes a step toward me....Please,arrive soon...I pray for the taxi to arrive...And fortunately,it arrives just in time...."I'm sorry but I gotta go..."I said,faking a small smile to him....Tell me,how can you smile when you are crushing inside??When your heart is broken,torn apart??That's why they said,we must smile even if it's fake and don't let them see what effects they caused to you...But sometimes,if the pain that we're holding is unberable,tears will roll down...Tears speak for what heart and mouth can't say...And right now,I'm crying inside our cab,reminiscing our memories....Why does he has to appear at this time??When everything are going back to their own places....Why??That word has been lingering in my head for a while now...

I need to stop,but I can't...I'm mentally and physically exhausted,but I covered it...Even my sister doesn't know it....Well,I guess I'm good at covering it....Jeon Jungkook,just let me forget you...Why is it so hard for me??But you...You even engaged and love someone else...Why do you have to appear at this moment??With her...Do you know,how hurt I will be??Or you just don't care...I know,I'm worthless for you but I'm a person too..A person who can get hurt easily even with the slightest of your action with her...A person who keep longing for you eventhough I know you don't even care about me even a tiny bit....A person who need you...And most importantly,a person who loves you even after all these years...How I wish I can say that to him..But,I know,I can't...I still know my limit...That's why I'm running away from you....To avoid you and your fiancee from getting hurt...Because someone's limit can reach its peak too...And I don't even know what will I do if my limit reaches its peak...I think it would be better for me to be hurt alone than seeing someone's getting hurt by me...Especially someone who I love and treasure the most...

By the time of midnight,I reached my house...Yeah,I know it's dangerous for a girl like me to take a taxi alone at night...But what can I do??I don't want to disturb my sister..She deserves her own happiness and times....I go upstairs and just lay on the bed....I cried my heart until I completely knock down....Thinking about him....

 


Jungkook's POV

Well,after all these hard times moving on without her by my side,I finally can see her again....Which make me feel on top of the world....She changes....She's got skinny...Really skinny...And that makes me worried about her....What if she's sick??Hasn't she been eating properly while I'm gone??Aishh!!This girl...I told her to take care of herself..And what did she do??I bet she doesn't even concern about her health....Well,if you think I'm overeacting,I bet you won't think so if you look at her state right now...She has quite swollen eyes and her veins are all showing through her skin...Even some of her bones....Her fingers became really tiny compared to last time I saw her...I need to talk to her....Alone...And luckily,her sister left us alone...I don't even know why...So I started a conversation with her until someone interrupted us...And it's my annoying 'fiancee' again...Urgh!!Can't she just leave me alone??I'm really getting pissed off...Adn how dare she introduce herself as my fiancee??Hyun Su will get misunderstanding about this...Hyun Su-ah,please don't believe whatever she said..You believe me,right??And how I wish I can say these words to her...But I....can't...I'm trying to protect her during all of these years...Adn I won't let my efforts are wasted just like that.....

Hyun Su then excused herself,smiling,...But I know,that is a fake smile...I know,I can tell the difference...And her eyes show that she's hurt inside...Knowing that,I know she believed in what Yeon Jin said...Sometimes,I just wanna quit all of these and embrace her in my arms...But,I can't...I won't let her suffers.....I saw her going outside of the building....I looked at Yeon Jin and fake a smile..."I'll go to the restroom...I'll be right back..."I said and she pouted while pointing on her cheek...I rolled my eyes without her noticing before kissing her cheek...I swear,this girl is really getting on mynerves right now....I really wanted to slap her here and right now...But I can't....Someone's watching me....And I wouldn't risk her safety....Thinking about that,I think I should help her to move on...From me...Even the fact hurts,she deserves to be happy...She deserves someone's better than me...Besides,she had been in danger before because of me...And if I wasn't careful enough,she will be in danger...Again....That's what I'm trying to avoid....

I walked to Hyun Su,smiling inside when I'm looking at her fiddling her fingers...This side of her really cute...I take out my phone and take a photo of her before approaching her...I can see that she's freezing....I tapped her shoulder when she didn't respond to me....She turned slowly,looking a little bit scared....I chuckled slowly looking at this side of her...Then,she started to fix herself up when she realizes it's just me...."Mr Jeon!!What can I help you with??"She greeted me,a little bit overreacting,I guess....I looked around a little bit,to ensure no one's here..."Hyun Su-ah...Stop acting like you don't know me before...Stop being so formal with me..."I told her....I really want her to treat me before...I miss her touch....I miss everthing about her...We locked our eyes before she breaks it..."Ermm,if you didn't have anything important to tell,could you please stay away from me??"She asked me..And it hurts...Really hurts...To know your loved one asking you to stay away from her....."I don't want your fiancee to see us and misunderstand the situation...Besides,I know how it would feel..."She continued,still keeping her gaze down to the ground....

I take a step toward her while she keep moving backwards....I mentally sighed...I guess she's really serious when she told me to stay away fro her.....I keep staring at her beautiful face while walking step by step to her..."I'm sorry but I gotta go.."She said suddenly,which cught me off guard when she goes into the cab...I blinked my eyes,trying to process what happened....And when I realize,it's too late...She's already out of my sight...

Hyun Su-ah,please move on from me....I don't want you to suffers..And I will think of ways to make you forget about me....

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hi!!I'm here again...Sorry for having you  all waiting for too long....

Tell me how you feel about this chapter in the comments...I'm sorry if it's bored....

I'm in a hurry,so thank you so much for reading and commenting....

Bye!!See you in the next update..