Chapter 11-Camping pt. 2

Enemy??(HIATUS)

"Woo Ri??"They all said in unison...After that,there came her friends...Not all though..."Oppa,why are you so surprised to see me here??Besides,this is a public campsite right??"Woo Ri said,pouting,trying to be cute....The only question that playing in Hyun Su's mind was why is she here??Why is the queenka of the school here??As far as she know,Woo Ri really hates this kind of activity...She rather doesn't go...Hyun Su knew because Woo Ri once said that she didn't want to join us to camping on Mr Park class...."Oh,no...It's not like that,just weird to see you here since we've heard about you don't like to go camping...."Suga said,smiling in unpleasent way....

"Jungkook oppa,please help me..."She said,clinging to Jungkook's arm...Jungkook was surprised..."Oh,hyung,just let she be..."Jungkook said,making everyone to shut their mouth until "Hyun Su-ah!!!"someone called Hyun Su's name....They all looked at the sound directions,only to find two girls were waving to Hyun Su...Hyun Su waved to them back as they came toward them..."Umm...Everyone,I'm sorry for not asking your opinion first but I asked my friends to join us...Since I thought I will be the only girl here...."Hyun Su said,mumbling the last sentence..."It's okay...We understand that you'll be bored if you're alone...."Jimin said,patting Hyun Su's back...Little did they know,someone was watching them curiously and furiously....

'Why are they being kind to her but not to me....'Woo Ri thought,annoyed with Hyun Su....Then,she got an idea...."Oppa,don't you feel angry with them??They looked like a sweet couple..."Woo Ri said to Jungkook,pointing her index finger to Hyun Su and Jimin...Jungkook just shrugged,looking like he didn't care at all,but deep inside her heart,he is angry....But he knew that Woo Ri was trying to make her relationships broke with both Jimin and Hyun Su...And he don't want to let it happen...

"Hyun Su-ah,I think it's better if you stay away a little bit from Jimin...Jungkook is looking at you and he looks like he's angry and didn't happy at all..."Min Ae whispered,making Hyun Su flickered her eyes at Jungkook...And they make eyes contact...But not that long because Hyun Su turned his gaze to somewhere else....And she shifted her seat a little bit,because it seem like what Min Ae said is true when she looked in Jungkook's eyes...

It's time for them to rest a little bit..Only for few minutes...Jungkook and his friends split up 4-3...Suga,Jin and Rap Monster are in the same camp while Jungkook,V,Jimin and J-hope are together...Hyun Su got to stay with her friends and Woo Ri too with her friends.."Hey,what is going on here??Why are the queenka and her friends here??"Sae Ri started to question Hyun Su..."I don't know...Woo Ri said it's a coincidence that she came here to camp too..."Hyun Su said..."Hey,do you believe that??That queenka likes camping??"Sae Ri asked in which Hyun Su and Min Ae shaked their head..."Just forget about her and rest..."Hyun Su said...After a few minutes,they woke up when the alarm ringing....They went out,only to find everyone were there....

Hyun Su saw something that make her heart ached and sanked...She saw Jungkook is being over friendly with Woo Ri...Well,it's seem like that...She really wanted to cry right now...But,she held it in....Not letting it to flow but unfortunately a drop of tears fall-she quickly wiped it off....And walked to them with a smile plastered on her face...."Oh,hi Hyun Su-ah.."J-Hope said,happily....He always happy....Sometimes,Hyun Su wondered if he didn't have any problems...Jungkook a little bit shocked when J-Hope mentioned Hyun Su's name and waving to his back..He turned around and saw Hyun Su standing right behind him and Woo Ri...

"Now,we all here,shall we get started??"Jin asked..."And for Hyun Su and her friends information,who just came,we're going to cook for dinner...."Jin continued,when he saw Hyun Su's face puzzled...Hyun Su and her friends then nodded in understanding...."Now,before that....Pick a paper...Those who get same thing will be in a group...It can be two to three people in a group....Once you've pick,you cannot change....And,just think this is a game we play for fun!!!"Jin said...Now,he is excited...Then,he handed a tiny box full of folded papers to everyone there....Everyone picked a piece of paper...."Now,I've list of things that you will do...When I say it,come forward...We want to make it easy for everyone to find their group...."Jin said again and he called one by one...

Jungkook and Hyun Su got to be in the same team,which is going to buy things for cooking,fruits and all of necessary...."We'll go first...."They said together and after realizing it,they looked at each other....After that,they quickly looked somewhere else ...."Oh,okay,be safe...."Suga said....Once Suga said like that,they went to the car....Jungkook was going to drive it...."So,where are we going to go??Which market??"Jungkook asked,once they arrived...."Just park the car first because we're going to walk...But,if you don't want to come,it's okay....You can stay in this car and wait for me....I promise it won't take long....Just don't leave me here later...."Hyun Su said,really concern if Jungkook is going to leave her there...

After Jungkook parked that car and opened the button,"Wait here,okay??"Hyun Su said,getting off the car...Then,she half-run to a big market....When she was shopping for their substances,someone came behind her....She didn't noticed it yet because she was so busy picking vegetables...That's why,she startled when she turned around...She held her chest and took a deep,long breath...."Wow,when did you arrive??Am I taking too long??"Hyun Su asked,putting the vegetables into the cart..."5 minutes ago....Wow,you just came in for like 7 minutes ago,and the cart is almost full!!!You're really surprising...."Jungkook said,disbelief....Hyun Su just shrugged while smiling....

"Ok,now..We've got everything that we need....Let's go and pay..."Hyun Su said after she took a packet of oat...."What is this??"Jungkook said,picking up the packet of oat...."Oh,don't worry...I'm going to pay all of this using my own money...."Hyun Su said and then took out some money from her pocket..."Here,the money that Jin gave earlier...You can keep it...."Hyun Su said,handing it over to Jungkook....Then,she pushed the cart to the counter....After paying,they have to carry three plastics of things....At first,Hyun Su wanted to carry everything because she didn't want Jungkook to fell trouble...But,Jungkook tried to took the plastics from her after seeing she was struggling with it...

Hyun Su tried to prevent it but unfortunately for her,Jungkook got one plastic...She felt really bad now....When they reached at the car,they put the things in the car...Hyun Su tried to put seatbelt on her but her hands was hurt....Jungkook looked at her and saw her looking at her palm.... It's bleeding and bruising everywhere..."Hey,what happened to your hand??"Jungkook asked,taking Hyun Su's palm and blew it softly....Then,he tried to find a piece clotheto cover it...."I...Don't know...."Hyun Su said,looking at Jungkook who was searching for a piece of cloth.....Finally,he gave up and took off his sweater....Then,he riped some of his plain shirt and wrapped  Hyun Su's palm...

Before starting the journey to go back,he put his sweater back....When they reached,Hyun Su wanted to carry those plastics again but Jungkook didn't allow her...Then,Jimin and V came to help Jungkook....They went back to their tent and saw everyone doing their own jobs...Jin,Woo Ri and Jimin are in charge to cook...Rap Monster,Suga and J-Hope were chopping the woodfire...Min Ah and Min Young were in charge of setting a place to eat while and Sae Ri,Min Ae and Dae Yeon were going to wash the plates after they finished eating....

So,now,Jungkook and Hyun Su got to rest....Hyun Su sat on the mat,looking over her friends....Suddenly,Jungkook came and sat beside her....She looked at him and he was holding first-aid kit...."Hand.."Jungkook said,pointing at Hyun Su's wounded hand....Hyun Su hesitated....Jungkook sighed and took her hand...Then,he started to bandage it...."After this,be careful...And do not do anything until this healed completely...."Jungkook said after finished bandaging her hand...Hyun Su just nodded and quickly flickered her eyes toward their friends...

Hyun Su saw her friends trying to help Jin and Suga with the firewoods....They were taking the chopped firewoods to Jin...Hyun Su felt really guilty towards her friends so that she went there and took a firewood too...Suddenly,a pair of hands took the firewood from her....

"I told you before,right??"


 

 

 

 

Hi!!Thank you for reading and suscribing....

Please feel free to comments and suscribes...

And,please tell me how's this chapter in the comments below....

Thank you so much...