Chapter 19-Find Out

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

It's been two weeks since Woo Ri discharged..And everything's just great...Today,I'm going to school...Again...Urghhh...I hate school...But it's okay since Woo Ri and my friends are there...As always,I drive to school but before that,I picked up Woo Ri at her house..."Hey babe..How are you today??"I said to her as I reached her house,only to find her waiting for me....I kissed her forehead and she smiled...I love her smile...I feel like I want to see it everyday..When we arrived at school,I saw my friends walking together in a group..I grabbed Woo Ri's hand and walked to them while smiling...From afar,I can see that they are smiling widely...Whether thre is a good news or someone's making jokes....

"Hi..Long time no see.."I said to them,smiling while putting my arms on Woo Ri's shoulder...They smiled at me but as soon as they saw Woo Ri,their smiled dissappear..."What's wrong??Don't worry,guys..Woo Ri had changed...She's not like before anymore...Right,babe??"I said to them and peck Woo Ri's cheek afterwards.."Okay..Now,stop your lovey dovey...It's make me jealous,Jungkook.."Jin said,smiling at us and followed by everyone except Sae Ri and Min Ae..Their eyes look like they are sad about something...I don't know and I'm not sure..."Well.let's get going..."I said to them while walking..I know they would follow me behind..I heard some chuckles from behind.."You has not change,Jungkook....I thought you changed..."V said and I just smiled slightly...

At recess time,Woo Ri drag me to somewhere before I could follow BTS....She brought me to the garden at the school....I looked at her,frowning..."What's wrong,babe??"I asked her as I see she looked like she's mad...."Nothing,I just want to say that I love you..."She said and smiled...I let out a relieved sigh...."I thought that there are some problems..."I said and chuckled..I smiled while grabbing her hand,dragging her to the cafeteria....From a far,I can see that BTS,Sae Ri and Min Ae were discussing about something...."Babe,I'll eat with my friends...."Woo Ri said..I turned to her and smiled at her before kissing her forehead....

I go to the table...As I was reaching,I heard something that make me curious..."Now,what can we do to find Hyun Su??"I heard Min Ae said as her voice a bit cracked up...Hyun Su??Isn't Hyun Su is at the hospital??Well,I guess I said that a little bit loud as they all turned their attention to me...They looked at me and continued to eat..I looked at them,sending them my glare so that they will answer me...But no one speak up....I sighed and take my seat beside Jin..."Now everyone,stop eating and tell me,now..."I said and my voice is demanding for an answer...I admit that I'm a little bit worried,now..."Jungkook,Hyun Su-"Jimin speak up but before he could finished his sentence,Sae Ri clamped his mouth,so that he will not be able to utter any word...

"Sae Ri-ah,don't you want to tell him??He might know the answer since they used to live together..."Jin asked Sae Ri..."No,I don't think he knows because he never care about her and he's the cause of all of this...."Sae Ri said and sighed...Her voice a little bit low,looks like she's going to cry...What's happening???I know that Sae Ri will not cry easily..Among her,Hyun Su and Min Ae,she's the toughest...She will not cry unless she can't bear it...I can't hold it anymore..."Guys,please tell me what's happening....Why is Sae Ri blaming me for something that I did not do??"I asked them,getting impatient...."Something you did not do??"Sae Ri asked me,raising her eyebrow at me..There's a little hint of mad in her voice..."You!!!"She shouted all of a sudden,gettimg me shocked...But then,she inhaled deeply with Jin helping her to calm down....She sighed deeply....

"Jin,please help me to explain to him...I can't...I might explode before I can explain anything to him...."Sae Ri said to Jin and he just noddded..Now,my attention is fully at him....He explained to me with the others interrupted sometimes..They gave me a very detail explaination.....But I just can't understand why this is my fault...I mean,I never told her to go away from me...Instead,I chase her,trying to explain to her,afraid if she hurt....But she don't listen to me so,I thought it's okay if  don't explain to her...Besides,she does not have any felings towards me...She even told me that she hates me,that we're enemy...Back then,the feelings are mutual....I hate her too bt now,I don't..I consider her as one of my friends...That's why I tried to explain to her....

"But why is this my fault??I never told her to go missing....To get away from my life..."I said to them and Sae Ri looked at me,disbelief...."Do you know that.....No,I can't say this to you...You better hear it from herself..."Min Ae said with tears in her eyes and V went toward her,hugged her and comforted her....What??Are they dating??Wait,that's not the main point now..."Okay...Now,where is she???"I said to them...."Hey!!Do you forget our story just now??She's missing,right??"J-Hope said as he smacked the back of my head...."Oh,sorry..."I said as I rub my head..."So,do you have any ideas where she could be??"Rap Monster asked..."No,I don't think so...."I said as I shake my head...Then,I heard someone called my name..I turned around to see Woo Ri's waving his hand to me..."I'm sorry,guys..But,my girlfriend is calling for me...So,I'll get going first..."I said as I get up and turned around...."See...He does not even care...."I heard Sae Ri said while sighing....I just shrugged and continued to walk...What can I do??My girlfriend is more important than Hyun Su and I don't have ay ideas where she could be...So,I'm not even helping,better go to Woo Ri...

I hugged Woo Ri as I reached to her..She smiled at me and we walked away....

The school had finished...We walked to my car...."Babe,I'm going to America this weekend..."I said to her as we were in the car..."Why~??"She whined..."Don't worry...I'll be back and I'll buy you gift..I just want to visit someone that is like my mom to me..."I answer her,smiling at her cute reaction...She just nodded and we rode the car in silence...

"Bye,babe....Have a dream about me.."I said as I kissed her forehead,smiling at her and watched her going inside her house...


Today is the day I'm going to America....After 10 hours,I arrived at international airport in California....I gave the adress to the taxi driver and I arrived at someone's house...I ring the bell and there's a lady opened the door...As soon as she saw me,she hugged me...I hugged her back and smiled at her...."Jungkook-ah I missed you...Why haven't you visit me last year??"She said to me while inviting me inside....

"Mom,I'm sorry..I've been really busy these days...Are you surprised to see me here??"I said to her as she dragged me to the sofa,sitting me down while she took a seat beside me..."Of course,I'm really surprised to see you here and I'm so happy to see you again...I thought you've already forget about me...."Mom said before continuing her sentence...."By the way,there's a girl moving beside our house....You should see her..She's really pretty and well-mannered..."She said..."Mom~I've a girlfriend already..."I whined to her...."Oh,really??It's a shame..But,it's okay...Is your girlfriend pretty??How old is she??Is she pretty??Can I see her??Is she kind??Is she-"Mom said..Wow,she's asking too much question....

"Mom,calm down...I'll tell you about her and I can show you a picture of her..Or more...Do you want to see a picture or more pictures??"I said to her...."Well,show me the picture while I listen to your story....I showed her pictures of Woo Ri and started to tell her abour Woo Ri..."Her name is Kim Woo Ri..She is 19 years old,just like me..She's kind..Very kind..Well,at first,she's mean but after she got admitted to a hospital,she changed..She became an angel...She's very pretty as you can see in the picture....And if you come to Korea,you can see her..."I said to her as she continued to look at the picture...

"Jungkook-ah,your girlfriend is pretty,very pretty....But the girl beside our house is more prettier...Hehe..."She said while smiling...."Really,mom??Wow,I think I should see her since you rarely praised someone that much..."I said to her,smiling again..."Oh,sure..I'll invite her for dinner with us..."Mom said,smiling widely at the idea of it..."Where's dad??"I asked her as she is sending a text...Probably to the girl...."Oh,dad??As always,working but now,he's at the other country..."She said,still smiling...I just shakes my head and go to guest room to unpack my things...I don't know why but I'm excited for tonight and eager to see the girl...

 


Someone's POV

I was watching my favourite drama when I got a text from someone that I become close in a short timesShe's like my mom and she didn't have any kids..The text told me that she wanted to have dinner with me...I smiled as she always invited me...I know right now,she must feel lonely since her husband is offshore...I went upstairs to pick a dress..I don't know why but I feel nervous about tonight....

The time has finally come...I walked to her house and ring the bell..She opened the door and hug me.....I hug her back..She asked me to follow her to the table...There were so many food..."Mom~Why there is so many food??We're only going to eat together..."I asked her...."Oh,honey..Don't worry,someone will join us...Oh,there he is.."She said as she looked behind me..

..........

..........

...........

I turned my head and I saw an unexpected guest...

.....

......


 

 

 

 

Hi,everyone!!I'm back with an update...Who do you think that someone??A new character??And where has Hyun Su gone missing???I'm sorry if this chapter is full with Jungkook's POV..And if this chapter is boring...Please excuse any grammar errors...

Please comment your thought about this chapter below...

Thank you so much for reading and please wait for the next update...

Thank you once again...