Chapter 25-Danger

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook just watched Hyun Su,who is sitting on a swing,from afar...He always followed her secretly...He's too focused watching Hyun Su and thinking about why did Youngjae make Hyun Su waits that he didn't know someone approached him from the back...That person brought baseball bat with him....He approached Jungkook slowly and raised the bat when he's just right behind Jungkook...He knocked Jungkook on the head,leaving him unconcious....

At the same time when Jungkook unconcious,Hyun Su was also in the same condition....Youngjae approched her from  the back without her noticed him and put a handkerchief,with chloroform on it,on ...Then,the guys brought Hyun Su to their van,going to somewhere,leaving unconcious Jungkook laying on the cold,hard ground,with some blood dripping on his forehead....


Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes slowly,trying to get a better vision as everything is blurred right now....To my surprised,I found it's already morning...Suddenly,I felt a pain in my head...I put my hand on my head,only to find almost frozen blood on my palm....I started to recall what happened last night....As everything came into my mind,I immediately stood up...Because of my sudden action,I'm starting to get dizzy...I looked over the swing that she had sit on last night,only to find it's empty...I guess,she's already home...Why would she stay overnight here??

I tried to walk properly as my vision is getting blurred everytime.....Not to mention that my head is really hurting right now....The pain is almost unbearable....I managed to walk all the way to the boys' house,despite all of the pain that I'm bearing.....I rang the bell a few times,waiting for the door to open...."Oh,Jungkook...You're back..."Jimin hyung said calmly but started to panic as he saw the blood on my forehead...."Hey!!What happened??!!"He screamed loudly,making all the boys to come toward us....."Hey Jungkook,what happened??" "Are you okay??" "Where did you go last night??"They started asking me tons of questions...."Do you know how worried-"That's the last thing I heard before everything become dark....

I opened my eyes slowly,still feeling the pain inside my head...."Jungkook!!You're awake!!" "Are you okay??" And the started asked me questions at the same time again....."Guys!!One by one,okay??"I said,almost shouting because I can't stand them asking questions without giving me chances to answer..."Fine...But you will have to explain all of this....Including your head...."Jin hyung said and the others nodded in agreement....I touched my head,only to find it's already been bandaged....I looked at them,with a question face...."Oh,we called a doctor to treat you....He said,your head got hit really bad...And you have a surgery this Wednesday......"Namjoon hyun answer all of my questions,as if he can read my mind....But,my face become confused....Surgery??What's up with that??

"Why did I need a surgery??And when did I agree do to that??"I asked them,confused..."To remove the frozen blood inside your head.....We just made the appointment without you....The decision and surgery is important...The doctor said it must be removed within a week....Or else,it may bring some bad effects to your brain.....That's why we made it without your opinion....You know,we love you and don't want something bad happens to you..."V hyung said...Wow,I'm really touched...I looked around and noticed it's my room...That's right,we live together....But sometimes,I also go back to my house....


Today,I'm going to school and tomorrow I'm going to have my surgery...It's scheduled at night,but I have to go to the hospital today,after school....So here I am,going to see Hyun Su for the last time...Well,at least before the surgery....Actually,I was told to go this morning but I begged to go this evening instead....I want to see Hyun Su,her smile will give me strength to survive,because she will make me to see the smile again.......Eventhough she might hate me after I done...I realized my mistake.....Actually,I broke up with Woo Ri for two reasons...First,she is flirting with Youngjae in front of my face...I'm not jealous because I realized after a long time loving her,that she didn't love me,she's just using me...Why??Well,if she love me,she can't change her heart in a matter of a second...Also,I found out about her kissing other guy behind my back....Second,I found out the truth about the real scene that happened before....Well,at the same time I found out that Woo Ri cheated on me....I almost hit Hyun Su...I felt relly sorry for her....

Flashback

"Jungkook-ah,I heard about the incident before...."Jimin hyung came into my room,and the other boys followed...."What??"I asked,tried to act innocent..."I knew you know,Jungkook...Don't pretend that you didn't know...."Namjoon hyung glared his eyes to me...."Why did you do that??"V hyung asked,feeling a little bit sad...I looked at him,looking at his disappointed face....I just shrugged,feeling a bit furious because they were defending Hyun Su...What did that woman do to my friends??Did she brainwashed them??

"Jungkook-ah,you're going to regret your action towards her..."Jin hyung said...I smirked..."Really??Cause I don't think so...."That smirk never left my face...."Don't get to shocked...Or worked out..."J-Hope hyung warned me,which I just laughed in response...Suga came to sit beside me,handing me a phone...Taking a closer view,I noticed it's his phone....I raised my eyebrow...."Why??Are you giving your phone??Because I think you should keep it..I still have my phone...."I said,as I raised my phone in front of his face...He sighed,shoving me the phone....

I took the phone and looked at the screen...There's a video....I looked at them,and they just nodded,telling me to watch it....I tap on the screen and the video played.....I saw a familiar figure walking to a guy....I thought a little bit before finally realizing it....Now wonder the figure seem awfully familiar...It's Woo Ri's....I watched how she kissed the guy,hugging him,telling him she missed him amd doing other skinships....My fist clenched unknowingly....Just when I wanted to throw the phone,a hand stopped me..."Not yet..You can throw it after you watched other video...."Suga hyung said....Wow,he didn't mind if I actually throw his phone....

He took it from my phone,opening another video,before giving it back to me....I raised my eyebrow,curiously....I tapped the screen and watched it carefully....It's the incident,where Hyun Su slapped Woo Ri....I was really mad at her that time....All of my attention was on that screen....I watched how Woo Ri grabbed Hyun Su's wrist harshly and pushed her toward the locker....Woah,it must be really hurt as it give a loud 'dang' sound....I watched how they fight....Until a familiar scene appeared in the video...Hyun Su raised her hand,wanting to slap Woo Ri....And this is very surprising....Woo Ri just clapped her hands,but it sounded like a slap...Then,she fell to the ground,looking at Hyun Su with teary eyes....I was confused until I heard a voice....My voice to be exact...

Then,it makes sense to me...All of those times,Woo Ri's just faking it....And I fell for it...I thought she's changed....But,I guess now,that she is the same....I felt so bad for yelling and mistreated Hyun Su like that...I looked at my friends,with guilt written all over my face...."Told you...You will regret..."Jin hyung said..."Hyung,what have I done??I felt so bad to her..She once said to me that she loved me...."I said,tears started to form in my eyes...But I held it in....They just came and hugged me,reassured me that everything will be okay...Somehow,it felt a little bit calming...

The next day,I broke up with Woo Ri and she literallly begged me to stay....But I don't care....All I cared about is to apologize to Hyun Su.....And I found out that she's already dating Youngjae....One day,I found a chance to talk to her...Because she's alone...And almost everyone in the school is going back home since it's late in the evening...."Hyun Su-ah..."I approached her when she's putting the books into her locker....Slamming her locker,she started to walk away....She must be really mad to me....I followed her until she finally turned around,facing me...

"What do you want,Jeon Jungkook??Can you stop following me,bothering me??"She said to me,raising her voice....I flinched at the sudden raised voice..."I just wanted to apologize to you...I'm-"I spoke up slowly,didn't get to finish because she cut me off...."Woah,you-you apologize to me??Haha..."She said,laughing a little bit....But the laugh seem fake....She suddenly stop laughing,looking straight into my eyes...."Listen,Jeon Jungkook...Do you really think I'll forgive you??Remember this....No matter how many times you forgive to me,I'll never EVER forgive you...And please stop appearing in front of my eyes,unless it's intentionally and necessary...Don't let me see your face...Stop following me!!"She said,firmly....She walked away but I was just to immerse in my thought to catch up to her....

She will never forgive me??She didn't want to see me??Really??My heart broke at the thought...From now on,I will respect her request...She muust have a reason for doing that...Besides,she's already got a boyriend...Again,I don't know why,but my heart sank at the thought of her having a boyfriend....

I'm sorry,Hyun Su-ah....I really am...

End of flashback

I always hope that Hyun Su will forgive me...Until now,I still didn't show up in front of her her,unless it's necessary.....But I always followed her from behind...And I'm glad that she didn't notice it...I literally search around the school,asking people about Hyun Su...And all of them said that they didn't see her today....I looked for Youngjae,because maybe he knows where Hyun Su is....I found him sitting at his seat in our class...."Yah!!Lee Youngjae!!Where is Hyun Su??"I asked him,putting my fist on the table...."She didn't come to school today??"Woah,he just asked me back....I glared at him..."What happened that night??"I asked him,not caring the fact that he will know I was following them...."How do you know??Were you following us??"Youngjae asked me,shocked...."It doesn't matter,...Now,tell me!!"I slammed my fist on the table,getting impatient..."Nothing happened,we're just on a date..And we wnet back home..."Youngjae said..."Wait,you're not sending her home??"I asked him,feeling a little bit mad...When he shook his head,my anger reached the max level...."How dare you??Do you know it's dangerous to let a girl walking home alone at night??"I asked him,grabbing his collar...

Great...Now,everyone's watching us...Just when I was about to punch him,I rethink about it...I shouldn't be doing this right now....Just like that,I let go of her collar,walking towards the hallway....I met my friends there..."Oh,Jungkook-ah...Where are you going??"Suga hyung asked...."Skipping school..."I simply answered and ran before they could answer back...Surprisingly,they also followed me from behind...We climbed the gate,escaping from school...I ran to Hyun Su's house...I have a bad feeling about this....My friends also ran behind me...

I stopped when I reached Hyun Su's house,panting really hard,same goes with the boys...I rang the bell and it's opened....A unfamiliar middle-aged woman opened it...."Who are you??"Jungkook asked..."Oh,I'm a maid here...I just got the job this morning,before Mr and Mrs Choi went to a business trip...They asked me to take care of this house,and everything in it..."She explained....I just nodded..."Where's Hyun Su??"I asked her...And she looked confused for a second..."Mr and Mrs Choi had mentioned about her but I've never see her....I guess she's already go to school when I left to get my things at my house...."She said to us..."I'm sorry,but can we go inside??We're her friends..."V hyung said and she just nodded,letting us to come in....

As soon as we came in,we just roamed over the house...We opened every door,searching for Hyun Su...But she's not here...I got really worried...And the bad feeling got really strong....We thanked the maid before going out,searching for Hyun Su outside..."Okay,let's split up...But we must be back here before 3...Since Jungkook is going to the hospital...."Namjoon hyung said...And we split up to three-four members in a group...We searched and searched and I noticed it's almost three...

So we went back to the earlier spot,only to find Jin hyung,Suga hyung,Namjoon hyund and Hoseok hyung arrived at the same time with us...Sweats were dropping on our face and body...I just realized something,we haven't called her friends yet....I asked Jin hyung and V hyung to called their girlfriends....And turned out that they also never seen her since yesterday.....I got very worrried....

We went back to my house to pack my things since I'm going to the hospital....I keep refusing but my friend keep persuading me...Until I felt for one of it...And that's when V hyung said "Don't you want to search for Hyun Su??The soon you finished the surgery,the soon you can start to search for her...And we're not letting you until you got the surgery done...."He said that and I just lost when it comes to Hyun Su....So here I am,on the hospital bed,waiting for the time for the surgery....


Jungkook waited and waited and it's almost the time....The surgery is in 2 hours and the boys were out to eat and do some other stuffs...But they promised to come back before the surgery....Suddenly,his phone rang....He looked over the screen and noticed it's a video call...From unknown number...Curious,Jungkook picked it up...Only to be greeted by a guy in a mask...He barely can recognized him...."Jeon Jungkook..."He spoke up...'Somehow,his voice is familiar' He thought...He moved his face from the screen after putting the phone somewhere...

Jungkook noticed someone behind him....And it's Hyun Su!!She was being tied on a chair...Her legs were also tied with a rope.... is tied with a cloth...."Jeon Jungkook,do you want this girl to be safe??"He spoke up again and he just slapped Hyun Su while yelling for her to wake up...."Stop that!!"He shouted and he looked at me over the phone slowly...."You care about this girl??"He said while pulling out a knife....Hyun Su just woke up and started to freak out...Her eyes were wide open...She can't scream because of the cloth in ...She started to freak out more when the knife came in touch with her cheeks..."How do you feel when she's dead??"The guy spoke up again while caressing the knife on Hyun Su's cheek....

"Don't.You.Dare!!What do you want??"Jungkook bravely said...."Well,if you want this girl to be safe,come to an abandoned building near your school....I'll wait for 15 minutes....Or else,she'll die!!"The guy threatened him...Realizing the situation,Hyun Su started to scream something but Jungkook can't understand her...."Oh,you need a last talk before you're going to die??If he didn't make it??"The guy asked and Hyun Su just glared at him...He just chuckled at her reaction before removing the cloth from ..."Jungkook-ah,no matter what happened,don't you dare to come here....Ignored me....They are going to kill you...Don't come-"She didn't get to finish because the guy put the cloth back....With some help of the other guy....

"Your time start now...."With that,the call ended...


 

 

Hi,guys!!I'm back....Do you enjoy the chapter above??

Please leave a comment...

Thank you so much for reading and pls wait for the next update....