Chapter 27-Memories Disappeared

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su was trying her best to stay concious....Jungkook just kept running until they reaches the hospital..He didn't notice that his arm were bleeding due to the cut of the knife when he was fighting earlier...."Nurse,please help her...Please keep her alive...."Jungkook said,almost screamed when he reached the hospital....The other nurse bring the stretcher and asked Jungkook to put Hyun Su on it....They put an oxygen mask on Hyun Su to help her breathing...Jungkook held Hyun Su's hand all the way to Emergency Room,watching Hyun Su slowly close her eyes.....

"Hyun Su-ah,wake up...Don't leave me!!"Jungkook screamed at Hyun Su,panicked..."I'm sorry,sir...But you have to stay outside...."The nurse said once they arrived at the room...."Please keep her safe no matter what..."Jungkook said before the nurse went back into the room...Jungkook take a seat on a chair provided outside the room...He looked at her palm...It full of blood..Hyun Su's blood...Tears started to form in his eyes because he is worried if Hyun Su can't make it...

"Jungkook-ah!!"Someone screamed his name but he didn't bother to look...His expression was blank as he stared at the ground....Suddenly,someone hugged him from his side..."Jungkook-ah,it's okay...You can cry.."Jimin said,patting Jungkkok's back before he noticed the blood on Jungkook's arm...He thought it was someone else blood...But to confirm it,he press on the blood-stain spot...Jungkook suddenly winced in pain...The boys started to get panic...

Taking a step,Jin took a look at the spot,only to find a cut there..."Jungkook-ah,you have to get treated....Your head too..."Jin said,panicked and worried....Jungkook just shook his head...He's not in the mood to get any treatment,unless Hyun Su came out from the door,safely without any scar....Which he knows it's not going to happen..."Jungkook-ah,if you don't get treatment,how will you see Hyun Su later??"Suga said,gaining Jungkook's attention...He looked at pale-skin boy..."Do you want to see her??If you want to,you have to get treatment right now,before any nurses forced you...What if when they force you,the doctor came out of the door??Then,you can't see her....And I'm pretty sure that the nurses inside will dragged you once they sae you....So,you better takes it right now.....Don't worry,it won't take long...."Suga said,very long to persuade Jungkook..

Somehow,Jungkook get convinced....He just nodded and the boys called the other nurses...They bring Jungkook into another Emergency Room,just beside Hyun Su's...Hyun Su-ah,I hope you are fine...Jungkook thought....Now,both of them were getting the treatment....The boys were chatting outside...They only get a small bruises...."Woah,I'm amazed..Suga hyung,you managed to persuade Jungkook!!!"V excalimed in amazement and happily....After a moment later,Sae Ri and Min Ae arrived at the hospital..They were running while crying really hard...Jin and V were spreading their arms,ready to hug their girlfriends....

Min Ae goes to V's arms while Sae Ri runs into Jin's arms..."Oppa,w-what h-happened??"Min Ae asked,sobbing while hugging V..."Shhh...Don't cry...They are okay...They will be fine..."V said while Min Ae's back....After finished crying,Sae Ri asked,"T-they??"Her face now is in confusion..."Yeah,they...Jungkook and Hyun Su..."Suga answered for Jin...They released the hug and started to stand in circle..."C-can you tell us w-what heppened??"Sae Ri asked the boys,clearly having hard time to speak as she cry too much...

The boys started to tell them everything....From the start,which is Jungkok always followed Hyun Su....Sae Ri and Min Ae received too much shock at the same time that night....They never thought that Youngjae was evil..."Wait..What happened to Youngjae,then??"Min Ae asked,noticing the boys didn't tell her and Sae Ri about Youngjae yet...."Well,Youngjae...He's in the jail now...With his friends....We managed to catch him when he tried to escape..."J-Hope said and the others just nodded in agreement...After the long conversation,they waited for the both doctors in silence...After 5 hours,the doctor from Jungkook's room came out...Everyone rushed to the doctor,asking how's Jungkook...

"Don't worry,he's fine...He's just unconcious right now because of the med...He will wake after 1 day,maybe...But if it's earlier,then his spirit is very strong..."The doctor said...They relieved a glad sigh but started to worry again when they think of Hyun Su...They sit back on the chairs,waiting anxiously because Jungkook was the last one to get the treatment,but his doctor come out first....After 1 hours waiting,someone opened Jungkook's room from the inside...

And there was Jungkook,like a walking dead,walking to them....His face is paler than Suga...."Jeon Jungkook!!What are you doing??Go back inside!!You're not well yet..."Namjoon said,worrying about Jungkook....Jungkook just give them a weak smile....."Hyung,y-you p-promised..I-if I get t-the t-treatment,I c-can w-wait for H-Hyun Su..."Jungkook said,his voice is very low...After he finished talking,he almost collapsed...Luckily,J-Hope caught him in the Nick of time...Jungkook tried to get up and walked to the chair...However,he almost fell down again...His state was very weak right now....But he insited to wait for Hyun Su...

J-Hope helped Jungkook to sit on the chair....Jungkook was very worried about Hyun Su...Why the doctor didn't come out yet??He's the one to get the treatment first,but he's the one who get out from the room first...After 2 more hours waiting,the doctor come out....They rushed to him while Jimin helped Jungkook as he watched Jungkook almost fell down again...The effect of the med is still there,that he can't walk or stand up properly...They asked the doctor..It's such a chaos because they asked at same time..."Wait up,guys..Let the doctor speak up..."Namjoon said to calm his friends down...Now,their eyes all focused to the doctor,waiting for words to come out from his mouth....

"I'm sorry,we've tried our best to keep her in the best shape..."The doctor said before letting a heavy sigh...Jungkook's heart broke down at the moment...He was crying...Really hard..."But,after the surgery succeed,it turned out that she lost a lot of blood...Her cut was really deep...Now,she need some blood to survive...She need it immediately....And sadly,our blood A type supplies is only left a little bit and it's not enough....While blood type O,it's all gone since the supplies only a little...We can't wait for another supllies as it will arrive tomorrow morning..."The doctor explained...

Jungkook stopped crying as he realized Hyun Su is not dead yet but is close to death...Everyone started to panicked as no one among them has the same blood type with Hyun Su...Well,except for Jungkook...But he's sick now....They don't want him to get hurt...."I will donate.."Jungkook said,trying to raise his voice as loud as he can..."But,sir..Are you okay??Your face looked so bad..."The doctor said,worried looking at Jungkook's expression..."I'm fine...Don't worry about me...Just save her!!"Jungkook raised his voice again,as he was worried right now....

The boys started to complain..."Hyung!!Don't worry...I'll be fine...I'm a strong guy.."Jungkook said,showing his weak smile....Then,he followed the doctor or some checkup and nothing bad with his health...So,they proceed the blood donation....Jungkook keep looking at Hyun Su's face during the process...He was amazed how innocent and calm is Hyun Su's face right now,before he was unconcious...

 


Hyun Su's POV

I woke up,feeling a little bit dizzy...I noticed that I am in an unfamiliar room....Where am I??I looked around and noticed a boy was sleeping soundlessly while holding my hand...But,it must be really uncomfortable to sleep in that condition...I tried to move my hand slowly,not wanting to wake him up...But,it didn't succeed as he started to wake up....I started to panic....What to do??"Oh,Hyun Su-ah...You're awake!!"He said while hugging me tightly....I was speechless,not knowing what to do...

How do you feel when a stranger hugged you suddenly,while crying???"Hyun Su-ah,do you know how worried I am??You've been a coma for one week...."He said to me,still hugging me...Gaining my sense back,I pushed him..."What are you doing??!!Who are you??!!!"I shouted at him....His face changed from sadness to confused immediately.....But,he said....I'm in a coma for one week??Unbelievable....The guy approached me back....

"Hyun Su-ah,don't treat me like this...I know I have done many bad things to you...But please,don't be like this..."He was now literally begging me....Somehow,I felt pity for him...."I'm sorry..But I don't know who you are.."I said,looking at his eyes,which now filled with tears that already fall down on his cheeks....At the same time,some people barged in...I looked at them and noticed 2 girls..."Sae Ri-ah!!Min Ae-ah!!"I said,beaming happily...The guy suddenly stormed out of the room,while the 4 boys ran after him....

"I'm sorry but who are you??"I asked them,eyeing them curiously...Sae Ri and Min Ae have shocked look on their face,as well as the boys....Why??Do I know them??"You...Don't know...Them??"Sae Ri asked me and I just shook my head in confusion...."Call the doctor....Now!!!"Sae Ri shouted after gasping...One of the boys quickly ran outside and came back with a doctor....

The doctor examined my condition...."She is having temporary amnesia....But I don't know when her memory will come back...It depends on her whether to try remembering or not....."The doctor said before excusing himself...Min Ae started to shed tears...."Min Ae-ah,don't cry...It's me who got all of this,not you.."I persuade her and one of the guy at the back came to her and hugged her....I was shocked...."Hyun Su-ah,perhaps...Do you remember the guy that went out of this room before??/"Sae Ri asked me slowly while looking in my eyes...

I shook my head..."That guy...When I was awake,he was holding my hand and suddenly he hugged me..."I said,a little bit mad at his action...."Then,what did you do??"Sae Ri asked me,eyeing me curiously..."I pushed him and screamed at him.."I said while shrugging....Sae Ri just sighed..."Hyun Su-ah,I think you should say sorry to him..."Min Ae said,still hugging the guy....

Why should I??Who is he??Who are these guys??


 

 

 

 

Hi,everyone....I'm updating another chapter again....Hope you enjoyed it...

Please leave a comment about this chapter...

Thank you so much for reading and pls wait for another update....