Chapter 28-Remember Everything??Guess not...

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

I was happy seeing Hyun Su awake....I hugged her but she pushed me away....I was shocked until she asked me,who am I....I got sad out of a sudden....She can't be serious...She must be acting....I tried to convince to stop acting like she didn't know me...Until our friends barged in....She remembered her friends,Sae Ri and Min Ae but the others don't....Did she really forgot us???Please tell me all of this is just an acting....I can't stand at the fact she can't remember me....Hyun Su-ah,please don't do this to me....I just started loving you....I can't stand at the fact you can't remember me...Please....Tell me that you're acting....I know I have done a lot of bad things to you....And I'm regretting it....But,please don't judge me like this.....Please,tell me you're acting....Please,stop all of this....Please...I'm sorry...For everything....I hope I can say all of those to her....Hyun Su-ah.....

I ran out of the room....I can't stay in there any longer....Trying to look at her beautiful face while trying to accept she doesn't remember me,hurt me...A lot....I ran to wherever my feet took me....And it turns out I'm at the hospital field....I fell down on my knees while crying.....The boys came to me,trying to persuade me...."Jungkook-ah,cheer up...."Namjoon hyung said..."Yeah,cheer up....The doctor said,it's only temporary,not permanent....She can remember everything again....You can help her to remember everything....."J-Hope hyung said,trying to give me some hopes....

And somehow,it works.....I stopped crying and look at them,trying to smile...."That's our Jungkook...Come on,let's go to her back...."Jimin hyung said,patting my back while Suga hyung helping me to stand up...We go back to her ward.....I took a deep breath before going in......I fake a smile while going inside....."Hi!!I'm sorry for hugging you back then...."I said,trying to be cheerful....She just nod and looked away...I sighed,knowing that she still mad....I looked down,trying to hold back my tears....

"Well,I'm-I'm sorry too for yelling at you..."I looked up,hearing her sweet voice....I looked at her smiling at me....Somehow,only seeing her smile make me smile too...."No,it's not your fault...It's mine...."I said to her,smiling and she just nod...."Anyways,I'm Jeon Jungkook..."I said to her,handing out my hand for a handshake....At first,I thought she wouldn't accept it,but it wrong...She accept it while smiling sweetly....I swear,if a person can melt,I'm already melting right now....Starting from this moment,I promise to myself to help her...To help her to remember.....

And the others started to introduce themselves.....After that,we talked,joking around and hanging out....We didn't notice the time flew....It's already night...."Hyun Su-ah,we need to go....Goodbye,see you tomorrow...."Jimin hyung said while waving along with the others....."Jungkook-ah,you're coming??"Jin hyung said and I just shook my head.....He smiled at me,patting my back and go out with Sae Ri,leaving me and Hyun Su alone...."Well,I guess it's just you and me..."I said awkwardly while rubbing the back of neck....."Yeah.."She said....The atmosphere is really awkward right now....None of us utter a word.....

"So,can you tell me what happened before in my life??"She said,looking at me,smiling again...I smiled back unknowingly....So,I started to tell her everthing from the start...Including our engagement,break up,she's missing and......How I treat her badly.....After I told her everything,her smile disappear,making mine disappear too..."I'm sorry....I'm sorry for everything....."I said to her while looking at her with sadness and regret in my eyes....She started to groan in pain while grabbing her head.....

"W-What's wrong??"I started to panic....."Wait here..."I continued while running out to find the doctor.....After a minute,we returned to the ward and she's still holding her head....After a while,she calmed down...."I remember something....I remember you and I getting engaged..."She said while pointing her index finger to me..."Everytime she remembers something,her head will be in pain..."The doctor explained....I sighed in relief because I thought something happened to her....I go to her while patting her head and smiled....

"You made me so worried..."I said to her,still patting her head...."Wait,if you can remember that,then you're getting better...."I said to her,hugging her....After 30 seconds,I realized my actions and released the hug quickly...."I'm sorry...."I said while looking down,afraid if she would get mad again....Instead,I felt a pair of arm hugging me...I looked up,only to find her hugging me..."It's okay...I know you just happy for me....."She said...I smiled again,relieve because she didn't get mad....


After staying a week at the hospital,Hyun Su finally got the permission to go home....I picked her up from the hospital...Oh,I forgot....I go home earlier that her...Earlier by 3 days....I'm going up the lift to her floor....I opened the door,only to find her fully dressed...."Ready??"I asked her....She nodded and smiled while picking up her bag....I walked to her,snatching the bag from her...."Let me bring this..."I said,looking at her....She just nodded and smiled...We got out from the hospital and rode my car....I bring her to our old house....Well,we're going to live here again...

I opened the car door for her...."Let's go..."I said while handing out my hand....And surprisingly,she took my hand...But I can see that she's blushing....Cute..."Where are we??"She asked once we got inside...."This is our house....We used to live here before.....I said to her and suddenly,she fell down on her knees while holding her head..."Are you okay??"I asked her,really worried....I darbbed her shoulder,while guiding her to the sofa...I laid her there and wait for her to be okay....After a while,she started to remove her hands slowly....

I looked at her...."Are you okay??"I asked her,still worried....She just nodded..."I remember this house.."She said,while looking around.....But,there's a hint of sadness in her voice and eyes....Why would she be sad???


Hyun Su's POV

I remembered everything that happened in this house...And I'm guessing that my memories all come back to me.....I remembered how I'm suffered....I remember how we're before...We're enemies but I fell for him...I remembered how I starved....."Jungkook,I wanna rest now..."I said to him,while walking to my room...I don't know why but I felt sad a little bit....

Days after days past...Jungkook and I are in agood term right now.....He's making me fell for him the second time.....I know that he wouldn't hurt me....Today,we're going out to the amusement park....Just the two of us.....Before,we always hang out with our friends....But now,we're going out together...Without the others....And no....We're not dating...Yet.."Hyun Su-ah,hurry up...We're getting late...."I heard he shouted my name from downstairs..."Wait a second..."I answered back and quickly fixed myself.....I grabbed my bag but before I go out,I looked at the mirror for the last time....Trying to look presentable.....

"There you are...."He said to me while I'm running downstairs...."You look...."He said to me once I'm in front of him....."What??Do I look awful??"I asked him while he's eyeing me from the head until the leg..."N-No....You look...."He said stuttering...And now,I'm nervous while waiting for his next words..."Beautiful and gorgeous..."He finally said but his words made me blushed..."Cute.."He said while pinching my cheeks...Well,to tell you...He's now comfortable around me...Way TOO comfortable...."L-Let's go..."I said,stuttering while grabbing his arms and dragged him to the car....He just chuckled while letting me dragged him...

He drove us to the amusement park....Once we arrived,my eyes sparkled in exciting way....Suddenly,I felt someone held my hand...I looked at my side,only to find Jungkook smiling at me....I looked at our hand before looking at him again,but this time in confusion...."You know,there are so many men looking at you now...."He whispers to me...I looked around us..Well,he's right...But not only the men,the girls also...."Well,the girls also....They are looking at you..."I said to him while putting my tounge out and released my hand from his before running away.....He laughed and running to catch up to me...He held my hand again....

"Jungkook,let's go there..."I said while pointing at a shop....The shop sells cute headbands and many couple stuffs...He looked at where I am pointing and shook her head..."Aww...Come on..."I said to him...Well,if that is not working....I know what can work...."Jungkook~Let's go there....Please~"I said to him,doing some aegyo....He looked at me and sighed...."Fine..."He said and I jumped in happiness....We walked there and I picked a headband...It's mickey mouse headband...I put it on his head....And he looked cute....But,I don't want him to know what I'm thinking..So I laughed at him....

He looked at me in disbelief before putting back the headband...However,I grabbed his hands,stopping his action....I stared at him while pouting...."Fine...I'll wear it,but it's only because you're just too cute..."He said to me,pinching my cheek...I pouted again and blushed....I looked back at the collections and picked the minnie mouse headband...."Now,we're perfect.."I exclaimed in happiness while clapping my hands...

I dragged Jungkook to the cashier....Just when I want to pay,he was too fast...He paid for it...When we went out of the shop,I handed him some money...He looked at me in confusion...I pointed at the headband...."No,it's fine...Keep it.."He said while shaking his head...."But-"I said,trying to insist but he cut me off...."No but...Now,let's enjoy!!"He said excitedly and dragged me to the roller coaster......

I'm excited but at the same time,I'm scared since I'm afraid of heights...When we rode the roller coaster,I yelled excitedly but once we're at the top,it stopped for a while...I looked down before burrying my face to Jungkook's chest...I heard he's chuckling.....Once the roller coaster go down,I lift my head up and screamed in happiness again...I put my hand in the air,enjoying the ride....Sudddenly,Jungkook held my hand...I looked at him yelling excitedly....Then I looked at the front again while smiling ear to ear....

Once we got off,I excused myself to the restroom....Jungkook said he will wait for me at the bench near the fountain....I washed my face and looked at reflection....I smiled really wide....Today was perfect....What can ruin this day???I smiled again....I walked outside,going to Jungkook,only to find him....He's......

.

.

.

.

.

Kissing another girl....

.

.

.

.

Tears started to form in my eyes....And my head started to hurt....Memories started to flood in my head.....Why??I thought I remembered everything....I guess I'm not....The memories came all at one time....And my head hurt really bad...I've never felt this pain before....I fell to the ground....

.

.

.

.

Before I know it,my eyes started to close slowly and the last image that I saw is Jungkook is responding to the kiss......

 


 

 

 

Hi!!!I'm back....Sorry for the late update...

And I'm sorry too for this short and boring chapter....

Please comment your feedbacks...It will help me....

Thank you so much for reading and suscribing...

Please wait for the next update....