Chapter 13-True or Untrue??

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

Jeon Jungkook just kissed me again!!Kyaaa~...Wah,I think I'm on cloud nine now...Or maybe beyond it??Haha...Who wouldn't be??He pulled back and left me there,dumbfounded...Did he just play with my poor heart again??If yes,why can I hate him??

It's because you love him,Hyun Su-ah...

But,am I just letting myself get hurt always??Sighing,I go back to my tent and everyone had finished cleaning and nowhere to be found now...I walked to my tent,went inside her..I saw two sleeping figure,sleeping soundly...I don't want to wake them up,so slowly I prepared myself to get sleep and drift to dreamland...

The next morning,I wake up when I feel something touches my face...

Jungkook's POV

I wake up early today and I don't believe myself because it's weird to see me wake up early on the weekdays,unless I've something to do...I get up,only to find Jin is cooking...I repeat that;JIN IS COOKING RIGHT NOW FOR US..Wow,how kind is he..."Jin hyung.."I called for him..He looked at me,shocked,like he's seeing a ghost right now..I just smirked..."Are you really Jeon Jungkook??Or I'm just seeing things??Yah,what have gotten into you today,that you woke up early??"Jin hyung asked me...

I just shrugged..."What are you cooking??Let me help.."I said,only to find Jin hyung raised his eyebrows..."You??Help me cooking??Never ever in your live,you offer yourself to help someone..Are you okay??Are you sick??"He asked,a hint of worried in his tone shown..."Is it really weird??My behaviour??I'm trying to be nice here...Just accept my kindness today.."I said to him,causing him to chuckle..

"Ok,now you can help me make sandwiches..You know how to make it,right??"Jin hyung asked...What does he expected??I don't know how to cook??Well,this is me...I can do everything...Haha...Then,I make the sandwiches and put the plates of sandwiches on the same place like last night...Then,we wake everyone up....Just about I want to walk to Hyun Su's tent,I saw her friend walk out..She must be awake now...But,as I wait for more longer,no sign of her following them behind...Don't tell me she's still sleeping??

I walk inside the tent and yes,my prediction is right...She still sleeps soundly...I bend down myself to wake her up...I watched her face,and she looked really beautiful when sleeping..What are you saying,Jungkook??Are you crazy??What have gotten into you??You keep thinking and doing weird things since last night...And,this morning,I'm doing it again...I just kissed her forehead..I can't control my action right now...

I watched her again and I shake her shoulder lightly....Then,I heard she mumbled something..Sleeptalking,huh??I see.."Hyun Su-ah.."I shaked her shoulder again..."Five more minutes,omma.."She said,doesn't bother to open her eyes...What??She thinks I'm her mother??I shaked her shoulder again while calling her name...Then,her eyes flutter open..

"YOU??"She shouted,taking the blankets and wrap her body with it.."What are you doing here??"she asked me..."Can't you tell??I'm here to wake you up for breakfast.."I said to her and her face seems relieved a bit...Oh,this is the perfect time to ...I went closer to her and she moved back until she realized that there is no space anymore behind her..I keep moving forward until our faces are just only a few centimeters from each other...

"W-what are you d-doing,J-jungkook??"She is stuttering and her cheeks are pink in colour...It's shown clearly...I just chuckled to see her like that...She then pushed me away,and drag me out of the tent...I looked at her confused.."I n-need to c-change my c-clothes.."She said,stuttering too...I just nodded and she went back inside....

After a few minutes,she went out gain,with the simplest outfit i've ever seen a woman wear...But,she looks stunning,just with that simplest outfit ever...Guess what,she's wearing a track suit with plain t-shirt...Her hairs have been tied up into a ponytail..."Jungkook??"she said,waving her hand in front my face a little bit...'You look very beautiful' I think and I must sais it out loud because I can see that she is blushing...Awkward,I walked faster in front and I can feel that she's trying to catch up with me...

On our way to there,I ...And that's why when we arrived,everyone are looking at us weirdly....I clear my throat and take a seat while Hyemi sits beside me....After we eat,Jin hyung told us that today we will be playing a game...And it's a partner game...Jin hyung has set up everything...To decide who is our partner,we need to take a paper with a name in it...Well,not all of us..Just some of us will pick and the others had to accept their partner later...So here it is:

V+Me

Suga+Min Ae

Sae Ri+Jimin

Hyun Su+Woo Ri

Rap Monster+Dae Yeon

J-Hope+Min Ah

Min Young+Jin

Since Jin hyung is not going to participate,it's looks like Min Young has to stay with him,which means she's not going to participate too...Then,we were given maps,compass and everything...For us to not being lost in the forest...The mission is to find a flag....Every group have different flag,so you can't cheat...Wow,Jin hyung is very smart...Then,we start our journey...


Hyun Su's POV

After we enter the forest,I looked behind,only to find Woo Ri walking slowly..."Yah,don't you want to finish this quickly??Come and help me..."I said to her..."I want to finish this quickly,but you're going to do it..."Woo Ri said....Aish,this girl...I looked at the map again and countinue searching...We search and search until we heard something behind one of the tree..Woo Ri quickly hides behind me...Such a scaredy cat..."What is it??"I'm braving myself,asking what is that sound...But,there's no answer...

I decided to walk to the tree with Woo Ri tugging my shirt behind my back...When we arrived,I peek a bit behing the tree,only to find a squirrel..."Oh,it's just a squirrel.."I said and with that Woo Ri released her grip and clear .."Well,that's it..Let's continue.."She said,walking ahead me...Oh,I seee~Trying to hide embarassement..

After walking and walking,finally we found the flag...It matched with the colour given to our group...I took it and said,"Now,let's go back.."I said happily....Woo Ri rolled her eyes...Well,I'm talking to myself,not to her because I'm happy that I can go back...When,we almost reached,"Ah~!!"I heard someone screamed..I looked back,only to find Woo Ri sitting on the ground while massaging her ankle...."Yah,what happened??"I asked her..."Tch,can't you see,I sprained my ankle...

I helped her to get up,and help her to walk,but unfortunately,she trips me...We fell down together and I glared at her..."Stay away from Jungkook oppa!1I warned you.."She said,stopping a bit,while trying to hold the pain...I tried to stand up,but I can't...My ankle sprained too much but when I looked at Woo Ri,I think she's more pain then me because she fell twice...I forced myself to stand up and helped her....After all,even she did this to me,I can't left her here,right??I put her hand around my shoulder while mine doing the same...

I support her to walk with me...And it's hurt because of my sprained ankle...I bit my lips,trying to hold the pain....After walking and walking,I finally saw some light,my hope went higher..I walked again while supporting Woo Ri,who I don't even know in pain or not because she keep playing her phone and there's no sign of her hurting...She also noticed that we almost srrived and put her phone back into her pocket...And acting like she's in pain...I repeat it,ACTING!!For whole time,she just acting and I just realize it..I'm so stupid...

"Woo Ri-ah!!"I heard someone screams her name and took her from me..."Jungkook oppa!!Come and help Woo Ri...."Dae Yeon said....I watched Jungkook came and helped her...He must love her a lot....My sight strating to get blurry....

"Hyun Su-ah!!"And that's the lat thing I heard before falling down to the ground with a big impact since there's no one there to prevent me from falling...


 

 

 

 

Hi everyone!!It's me again...Sorry for the late update...

As usual,thank you so much for reading!!

Feel free to suscribe...

I'll update soon..

Bye~~

And thank you again...