Chapter 10-Camping pt.1

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su went down to the kitchen again when the clock shows 5 o'clock on the dot in the evening...From the kitchen,she saw Jungkook and his friends chatting,playing and so on...They were like such a happy group...When she was deeply in her thought,Jin came,surprising her,causing her to jump a little bit..."May I help you???"Jin asked her...."Oh,no,it's okay..You're a guest..."Hyun Su said,gesturing her hands as telling Jin to go back while smiling...."No,it's okay...What is today menu??"Jin asked,taking an apron,wearing it....Hyun Su just smiled..."Sloppy Joes and Mongolian Strawberry-Orange Juice Smoothie...And a little bit dessert-Stuffed Fruit Crumbles....Do you know how to make it??"Hyun Su asked,considering if Jin haven't heard about these food before..."Well,I can make Sloppy Joes but the others.."Jin said,shaking his head..."But,I can search in the internet...."Jin said,taking out his phone and started searching...

Hyun Su started making Mongolian Strawberry-Orange Juice Smoothie...After 10 minutes,she finished making it...It's not that difficult though...He looked over Jin and surprisingly,he's still on his phone..."Jin-ssi,it's okay..Let me do the stuffed fruit crumbles....You can do the sloppy joes..."Hyun Su said...Jin looked up and surprised to see the drinks already finished..."Wow,you're really a good and fast cook..."Jin said,amazed with Hyun Su while Hyun Su took all the drinks and put it in the refrigerator..."Ah,it's a simple recipe,that's why I can make it quick..."Hyun Su said,smiling..

Then Jin started cooking sloppy joes while Hyun Su was making the dessert...After approximately 35 minutes,she finished and went to help Jin....It's so quiet in the kitchen...At 6.45 p.m,they finished everything...Hyun Su went to the living room.."Dinner's ready..."Hyun Su said...And that caught everyone's attention...They dashed to the kitchen,leaving Hyun Su clueless...

"Wow,it look delicious.."Jimin said,eyes wandering at the food...Hyun Su took her seat beside Jungkook when he went back to the dining table...They started eating..."There are some dessert..."Jin said after everyone look like had finished eating...Then,he brought it to the table...Hyun Su took some and put it on a plate,giving it to Jungkook...Jungkook a little bit surprised...Then,Hyun Su helped Jin to serve it for everyone...."I'll wash the plates..."Jungkook said and everyone looked at him weirdly..He never volunteered to wash the plates before..."What??"Jungkook asked,casually but only got shrugged from the boys...

Then,he took all the dishes into the sink and started washing...Hyun Su came beside him and helped him...Jungkook a little bit shocked..."What are you doing??"Jungkook asked.."Helping you.."Hyun Su answered shortly and smiled...It became quiet again..."Hey!!"Hyun Su yelled when Jungkook put some of the bubbles on her face...Jungkook just laughed...Hyun Su didn't got revenge back...Instead,she continued washing the dishes...Jungkook bited his lips,feeling guilty...Then,he pulled Hyun Su arms and wiped Hyun Su's face....Hyun Su's eyes fluttered open,shocked..."Don't be mad...I'm just joking around....I'm sorry..."Jungkook said,snapping Hyun Su to reality...She realized that Jungkook's hand still on her cheek and she blushed a little bit..."Oh,it's okay.."Hyun Su said,quickly turned back to the sink,continued washing the plates...And the room situations became awkward...They washed the dishes quietly,no one's speaking  a word....

After finished washing the plates and so on,Jungkook went back to the living room first....Jimin and V were playing the games while the others were busy with their phones....Just when Hyun Su wanted to climb up the stairs,"Hyun Su-ah,why don't you come and join us??"Jin asked,gesturing his hands..."No,thank you but it's okay.."Hyun Su said,a little bit careful..."Oh,come on!!Besides,we're going to discuss on something....I was thinking maybe you should join us too..."Jin said,going to Hyun Su,dragging her to the space...Jungkook a little bit frustrated and shocked when he saw Jin was holding Hyun Su's hands...He felt like something's burning up inside him...

"What are we going to discuss about??"Jungkook asked,once Jin took his seat on the couch while Hyun Su was sitting beside Jungkook...."Well,Taehyung-ah,Jimin-ah,stop the game first and focus here..."Jin said,excitedly....Once V and Jimin had turned their head to the group,he continued his words.."We're going camping tomorrow..Together-all of us...And yes,of course..Including Hyun Su-if she want to...."Jin said,seem like an announcement...."And one more thing-Jungkook,your mother reminded us-well,not all of us,just me and Namjoon....Anyways,she told us that you can't go anywhere overnight without Hyun Su....So,we had to bring her too....But,it's good because I'm sure she will be a great help for us..."Suga said,for the first time,he talked that long....

"Oh!!Really??I would be happy if I can come too,but if any of you don't want me there-I'll not go...And I'll figure out how to answer to Mrs.Jeon later..."Hyun Su said,excited at first,but a little bit sad later..."What are you talking about??Of course we wouldn't mind if you come,right???"J-Hope asked and get a nodded from everyone except for one person..."Jungkook??You wouldn't mind,right??Besides,she's your fiancee afterall...."J-Hope asked Jungkook since he's the one who didn't respond earlier...Jungkook didn't utter a word but just smiled-it always melt Hyun Su heart...

"So,tomorrow morning we'll gather here again...Understand??And don't be late..."Rap Monster said...."And it's three days..."Suga continued Rap Monster's sentence....After that,they decided to go home as they have to pack everything necessary for the camping....When they all are out of the house,Hyun Su half-run when climbing the stairs and didn't realized that Jungkook was looking at her-disbelief...


Hyun Su's POV

What should I bring??It's for three days..So first of all,list....I take a piece of paper from my drawer and a pen from my study table...I list down all of the things that I want to bring,making sure that I didn't forget to bring everything...After checking it for many times,I start packing my stuff...I try to avoid from bringing too much things and bags--And I made it....I only bring a bag....After that,I go downstairs again to check on Jungkook..And he's not there,so he must be in his room..I go upstairs using the stairs that more close to his room...I knocked his door..The door open,revealing him,his hair is wet,so he must be showering...

"Have you finished packing??If not,is there anything that I can help??And do you want a glass of milk before you go to sleep??"I asked,almost stuttering....Luckily,I managed to control it...."Oh,I'd already finished and to answer the other question-if you don't mind.."Jungkook lied,because I saw some clothes on his bed when he opened the door...Instead of answering,I just nodded and smiled,going downstairs again....After a few minutes,I knocked Jungkook's door again..."Here,the milk..."I said,once he opened the door...He takes it and drinks it on the spot...Luckily,the milk isn't very hot..Then,he put it back on the small tray that I bring...."Thank you..."He said,before shutting the door....I turned around and smiled even I know that he can't see my smile...After finished washing the glass,I go to sleep...

The next morning,I wake up early and prepare some breakfast..Today's menu is just bread with peanut jams...After I finished setting everything on the dining table,I started to prepare doshirak for Jungkook...When I was preparing and cooking,I heard footsteps behind me,so I turned back and saw him..."Oh,Jungkook-ssi,come and eat..."I said,watching Jungkook sit on the chair...Then,I took a seat in front of Jungkook and started to spread the jams all over the bread...."You know..You don't have to be so formal with me.."Jungkook said,watching my actions...I then put the bread on his plate...."How many more bread that you want,Jungkook-ssi?I mean,Jungkook-ah..."I asked and Jungkook signed 3 with his hand...I spread the jams again and put it on Jungkook's plate..."You eat first,I want to prepare doshirak..."I said,smiling...Just when I want to get up,I realized that I forgot to make drinks for Jungkook.."Oops!!I'm sorry Jungkook-ah,I forgot to make drinks for you...Wait a sec..."I said,get up quickly and make drinks for Jungkook...Then,I brought it to him...He just smiled to me..Or...Should I say,to my clumsiness??

Then,I continued making doshirak....After finished,I take a seat at the table again,wanting to eat because I'm feeling very hungry...I surprised myself when I saw two breads,there's jams in it already on a plate in front of me....Jungkook was handing the plate to me...I looked at him,puzzled while he gesturing me to take it..He sighed when he saw me still puzzled,and put it in front of me...And now,I just remember that I didn't make drink for myself before...So,I get up again..."Where are you going??"Jungkook asked..."Wanting to make a drink for myself...."I said..Just when I want to go,"Sit..I'll make it for you..."Jungkook said and held me down...

He then make a drink for me...I started eating and Jungkook finished making drink for me because he just put it in front of me...."Thank you..."I said,weird with his kindness today....Suddenly,the door bell ring...I almost jumped in shocked....Jungkook look at me and then go to open the door...It revealed all Jungkook's friends...I get up and quickly clean the kitchen...Then,I go and greet them.."Hi Hyun Su-ah!!!"J-Hope said,happily..."Now let's go..."Jin said..."Wait,I need to take my bag upstairs.."I said,want to climb up the stairs but stop when I felt someone was holding my wrist...I looked back and saw Jungkook....

"No need to..I'd already brought it down and put it in the car..."He said....I'm shocked,really shocked....Then,I take the doshirak and we all went out of the house...We all are going to ride Jin's car to the campsite...."So,where are we going for camping??"I asked,once the journey started..."Easy...Jungnang Camping Forest..."Suga answer and I just nodded....After 45 minutes,we arrived at the campsite...There were so many people but not as much as at Seoul Grand Park..Usually,people will go there for camping....

We started doing things....And after finished,everyone were very hungry....So,we sit on the mat and I opened the doshirak that I brought...At first,I maked it for Jungkook only,but considering situations like this will happen,so I make more of it,enough for all of us...We were eating and chatting happily..."Hi,oppa!!"Our conversation got interrupted by a female's voice....

We looked up and saw a girl standing...."Woo Ri??"We all said in unison....