Chapter 21-Back

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

You're such a fool,Hyun Su...Why did you confess to him??You know he's not going to accept you...He in love with Woo Ri....Try to realize it...Urghhh!!Why did I confess to him??But somehow,I felt like the burden on my shoulders disappeared a bit...."Are you okay,miss??You've been crying too hard...."My thoughts got interrupted by the voice of the the taxi driver...."U-uh,I-I'm fine...J-just ignore me...And p-please be faster..."I said,sobbing....I try to hold my tears as I don't want the taxi driver talk to me again...I want to be alone...I NEED to be alone..."We're here,miss"The taxi driver said after a while....I quickly paid and thanked him...Then,I walked to the front door...I opened it and I heard someone scream my name just when I want to go inside....

I looked behind and saw Jungkook,going through my house gate...You know,I didn't lock the gate....Surprised,I quickly go inside and lock the door....Then,I heard the bell ring....I ignore it because I know it's Jungkook...I'm still crying...Then,someone banged the door....."Hyun Su-ah,open up...I wanna talk to you..."I heard he said because I fell down on my knees and slid down the door....I bet he can hear my sobs...."Choi Hyun Su-"Jungkook started to speak up again but I cut him off...."G-go away,J-Jungkook...L-leave me alone...P-please??"I screamed between my tears....I don't know whether I regret my confession or not...Some part of me saying I regret it but the other said I did not....I cried all night long....

I wake up the other day and found my eyes swollen....REALLY swollen and red...I looked horrible....My eyes hurt...So does my head....I bet every part of me hurt....Then my phone buzzed,telling that I got a text massage...

From:Mom(Mrs Lee)

Hyun Su-ah,would you like to send Jungkook

to the airport??

From:Hyun Su

I'm sorry but I had something to do....

And Mom didn't reply after that..I looked through my window amd saw Jungkook..He is putting his luggage into the taxi...Then,he started to turn to this house direction....I quickly hid behind the wall...I have to go back....I miss many lessons at school...I know I got 3 months holiday but education is important....First,I have to learn how to face him...And her...I have to learn how to fight my tears when I looked at them being lovey-dovey...Oh,my mom...I bet she's worried about me....My friends too..And I've decided to go back this weekend....I have to move on...I know I can do it...Especially when my friends are beside me,helping me...I'll learn how to fight my tears....How to face them...Enough with all of this....It didn't bring any good and I just realized it...How stupid I am??Maybe because I saw him going back to Korea,I started to miss Korea too....


I just arrived at Incheon International Airport....You can do this,Choi Hyun Su....Fighting!!I said to myself before walking out...When I walked out,I saw my friends waving at me....When I said friends,I mean including BTS...Well,except Jungkook,of course...He probably busy with Woo Ri...And yes,I told them...Then,Min Ae sprinted toward me...She hugged me...I just chuckled..."How can you recognize me??I mean,I'm wearing a mask right now...."I just know..."Min Ae answered,trying to hold her tears as the other approached us...

Min Ae failedd to hold her tears....She is crying..."Don't cry...Or else I'll cry too.."I said to her,patting her back as we hugged...Then Sae Ri joined us..."How can I??I thought you'll never come back again..."Min Ae said..."Yeah,you make us worried and scared...."Sae Ri agreed with Min Ae while hitting my arm lightly...."Ouch.."I faked hurt...But,I just earned a rolling eyes from Sae Ri..."Hey,girls,let's go..Hyun Su,your mom and dad is waiting for you at home..."Jin said as he smiled at us...V went to Min Ae's side and put his arm around her neck...They looked like they are dating...I got curious..."Sae Ri-ah,is there something between them??"I whispered to Sae Ri,pointing at the couple,who is walking in front of her..Sae Ri chuckled before answering me...

"They are not dating...Yet..But clearly,you can tell they both in love with each other...But none of them made a first step..."Sae Ri answered me,smiling...I just smirked...I want to help them...But first,I need to get over him..."Oh my...Hyun Su-ah,my daughter...Where have you been??"My mom hugged me as soon as we arrived at my house....My friends take aleave...She cried....She must be really worried about me...I glance at my father and he just smiled...However,I caan tell he also tried to hold back tears...."I'm sorry,mom..."I said,looking at her,wiping her tears...."No,dear...We're sorry....."My mom said and she hugged me back..My dad pat my back...I smile between my tears....

"Now,dear...Let me help you to carry the luggege..."My father said as I watched him brought my luggage upstairs...."Come here..."My mother said while dragging me to the kitchen....The kitchen??Why??I looked at the table and there are variety of food....My eyes widen and I was shocked...."Welcome home,my daughter!!"My mom said and my dad just came down...We sit and eat together...I missed all of this...I missed my mother's cooking...I missed eating with them....

After eating,I went to my room...I take a bath and unpacked my luggage...I sleep early today becayse I have to be mentally prepared to face them tomorrow...


Jungkook's POV

Today,as always,I picked Woo Ri again and we go together...We arrived at school and went straight to our class....We chatted and teased each other....Then,I don't know why but suddenly,I wanted to look at the door...I looked and saw Min Ae and Sae Ri...Then,my eyes widened when I saw Hyun Su walking in with her eyes on her phone....S-She's back??!!!I continued to look at her because we have some unfinished business....Then,he looked up and her eyes met mine...She quickly looked away,back to her phone...."Oppa,why are you looking at her??"Woo Ri interrupted me..I looked at her ans she's sulking while pouting..."Aww...I'm sorry,babe..Don't be mad...I love you only..."I said to her,putting my arm around her waist...

Then,she looked at me...She just nodded and smiled....There,I know she's not mad anymore....But,when I looked at Hyun Su,I remembered that teddy bear....I haven't give it to Woo Ri...I don't even know why....I suppose to give it to her...But I just don't want to and I don't know why...For the whole lesson,I just stared at Hyun Su...She's really focused....Then,someone nudged my arm...I looked at Woo Ri and saw that she's mad...When the teacher isn't looking,I hugged her...And she smiled again....I know it's not that hard to make her not be mad at me....


Woo Ri's POV

Jungkook oppa looked at Hyun Su all the time...That need some lessons...Just wait....

Finally,it's lunch time....I waved at Jungkook oppa,saying that I'm going to eat with my friends...He just nodded....I go to my friends...."Hey,we need to beat someone up today..."I said to my girls..."Who??"Minyoung asked..."Hyun Su.."I said while smirking...Just in time,I saw her walking...And she's alone...I grabbed her wrist and pushed her towards the locker..."What are you doing??"She yelled....Then many students started to crowd around us...

I pulled her hair and she screamed in pain....We got into fight...This time,I fought her alone...My friends just watched...They looked around to see if Min Ae and Sae Ri are here....But,I don't know how they got passed...And now they are standing beside Woo Ri..."What do you think you're doing??"Sae Ri asked....

Hyun Su hold her hand up,ready to slap me....I smirked as I saw someone walking around the corner....I clapped my hand,making sure it sound like a slap and fell down,holding my cheeks...I looked at Hyun Su with teary syes....Hyun Su looked at me blankly....And she's confused...

"WHAT IS GOING ON??"Someone shouted at them,walking towards them..


 

 

Hi everyone!!It's an update..Please tell me your opinion about this chapter below...

And thank you so much for reading....

Plese keep reading...

Thank you so much once again...