Chapter 30-Weird Behaviour

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

Tears are overflowing on Jungkook's cheeks..."Oww,Kookie...Don't cry...."I said as I hugged him before wiping his tears with my thumbs....Then,he hugged me again..."Don't leave me.."He said...His voice is hoarse already.....I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes....I tried so hard not to laugh but evetually,I laugh really hard....He stopped crying and looked at me in confusion...."Why are you laughing??"He asked me.."I'm not going anywhere,Kookie...Don't worry...I'm not gonna leave you..."I said while ruffling his hair....He become more confused...."I was just kidding...You know...To see your reaction..."I said while fixing his hair back....A moment later,he understands everything...."Hey!!!Do you know how worried I am??"He said while locking my neck with his arm...I just laughed and he laughed after that...Then,he become serious...."Seriously,don't play that trick again..I almost die..."He said,looking into my eyes....I just nodded obediently....He ruffled my hair as a revenge maybe....I scrunched my nose and pouted....

I fixed my hair while walking away,pretending to be mad...."Hey....Wait for me...Are you mad??"He asked me but I ignored him...He grabbed my wrist to prevent me from walking away....."Don't be mad....Hmm,how about I treat you ice cream??"He asked me...When I hear 'ice cream',I quickly looked at him and nodded like a child...Well,who can resist ice cream?"Let's go.."He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car...He drove us to an ice cream shop...."Welcome..What would you like to order??"The waitress asked us...She looked young and she kept looking at Jungkook all the time...."Honey,what do you want??"Jungkook asked while grabbing my hand....I smiled at him....

I turned to the waitress...."I want chocolate flavoured sundae with some fruits,sprinkles and nuts on it..."I said to her after taking a look at the menu.....I noticed when I'm ordering,she glared at me...Rude,right??But,do I care...After finished taking my order,she immediately turned to Jungkook...."What about you,sir??"She asked Jungkook,changing her voice to an angelic one...Excuse me...He's mine...I really wanted to screamed that to her face but I hold it in..."Emm,the one that my girlfriend ordered,make it double big...Enough for two..."He said,not glancing at her and always looked at me...How sweet is him...."That's all??"She asked...It seem like she doesn't want to go away...We just nodded....Then,she go to place our order....

"Kookie,I hate you.."I said to him,releasing my hand fronm his...He looked shock....I smiled after that..."Because you are so handsome,girls can't take their eyes to you....I'm jealous..."I said to him,looking right into his eyes....He also smiled after that....."Really??Don't you are grateful to have me??About the girls...Don't worry...My eys will always on you only....You're the only one that is very pretty in my eyes...And wherever am I,my heart is always with you....Remember that.."He said,taking my hand in his again....We talked about things while laughing and teasing each other...After 15 minutes,the girl come again...But before she reached our table,she fixed herself...."Here you go,sir.."She said while looking and smiling at Jungkook,not glancing at me....

Then,she took out her notepad and wrote something..."Here...Call me if you want.."She said while giving the ripped note to Jungkook...Wow,she's flirting in front of me...Just when Jungkook wanted to take it,I grabbed it first....I gave it to her back.."I'm sorry but he's taken...."I said to her and she wanted to fight back....I looked at Jungkook and he seem to be enjoying this....Okay,he won't help me,then I settle this by myself...."You know,I can report you to your manager..."I said to her and she quickly apologized before walking away to do her job...I glared at Jungkook..."What??What did I do wrong??"He asked me innocently....I crossed my arms,pretending to sulk again...."You didn't help me.."I saod while pouting...Then,he got up and sat beside me...He pinched my chhek which got me startled....

"I'm sorry...It's just...You're cute when you are jealous..."He said to me,taking my hand again...I smiled immediately at his action...."Now,let's eat,shall we??"He asked me while taking a sppon of the ice cream..I nodded and he smiled sweetly again at me...He feed me the ice cream....Then,we eat the ice cream while playing with each other....Suddenly,he leaned to me...I was shocked...He wiped the ice cream stain on my lips with his thumb....I sighed in relief...I though he was going to kiss me...."Oh,before I forgot....Tell me...What are you doing at the airport??"He asked me and I grinned.."I was sending my family to America...."I said while smiling,thinking about them...."They are going to live there permanently....You know,I'm lucky because my parents don't ask me to go with them....They said,it must be hard if I leave my friends here..."I said,still smiling...I know I'm going to miss them but with Jungkook here,I don't think I'll cry....

"Jungkook-ah,can you believe it is almost two year knowing you??And it's almost one year for us to be a couple...."I asked him when we are eating quietly..."Yeah,and our university is almost ended...I can't believe I spend the first two years arguing with you,not realizing your beauty...."He said while tucking my hair to the back of my ear....I smiled at him...We looked at each other lovingly.....After a while,we finished eating....We walked outside,interwining our hands with each other....."Kookie-ah,do you realize you're getting old??You're turning 23 next year...."I while laughing..."Hey..If I'm old,then you're too....You know,you and I are just the same...."He said to me and I cringed at his choice of words...I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled....

We walked around the park while talking about random things before he send me back to my house....One month later,I will graduate...Oh,so happy...No homeworks!!!

"Goodnight,sweetheart....Dream about me...."He said kissing my forehead and I just nodded before going inside.....


-Two weeks later-( sorry for the time skipping)

You know,today...My younger sister is coming back...I don't know why but she said it's holiday...So,I might not be able to spend time with Kookie as much as before....He also seem busy.....I drove my car to the airport to pick up my sister..."Eonni!!"I heard her voice...Well,I haven't forgot her voice....I turned around and saw her waving her hand to me...I wave back....She ran to me with her luggage and hugged me...I smiled while hugging her back.....

"How are you??How America???"I asked her as we walked to our car....."Woah,eonni..You can drive??Oh,I'm fine and America too...."She asked me with sparkling eyes before answering me....I chuckled at her before going into the car...."But,eonni...Can you drive??"She asked me once she is inside the car..."Why??Are you doubting me??Hey,do you know..Your sister is the best driver in this world..."I said to her proudly and she just chuckled while shaking her head....

Then,we go home and you know,it's already night since she arrived late....We decided to take sleep and go shopping tomorrow......

The next day,both of us woke up really early because we are excited about today....After finished fixing ouselves up,we go to the mall..."Eonni,try this..."Hyun Bi said while handing me a dress.....It's a light blue coloured dress with floweral pattern on it....I smiled while taking the dress and went into the changing room...After a while,I went out and showed it to her....Her jaw dropped...."Woah,eonni..You look so pretty!!"She exclaimed while clapping her hands a bit...What??I just wear a simple dress....I just shook my head looking at her....

"We're absolutely going to buy this..."She took the dress from me and keep it for paying later...."No offence,eonni..."She said just when I'm going to protest....So,I just keep quiet..."Eonni,how about this??"She asked me while holding a shirt...But it's not my style...."It's pretty but-"I said but she cut me off..."Don't worry,eonni...It is for me,not you..."Hyun Bi said and keep picking some clothes....After finished shopping,we go to a restaurant to eat and it's already noon....We ordered some food..."Eonni,why are you eating so little??Are you on diet??"Hyun Bi asked when she noticed I just ordered a little bit...."Nothing and no,I'm not on diet..."I said to him and she just shrugged...Well,she is an understanding sis....To be honest,I have something to do later....After eating,we go home and rest.....Meanwhile,I took a shower and dressed up nicely before going out....

"Eonni..Where are you going??"She asked me when I passed the living room....Well,she is watching drama there..."Out...Meeting a friend and don't worry...I'll be back before midnight..."I said to her while putting my shoes...."Can I come along??"She asked me again...Her question get me off guard..."No,you can't..."I said to her,going out quickly before she can ask me any question....


I was greeted by a worker...She seem to be a friendly person,smiling sweetly at me...."Can I help you,miss??"She asked me politely,still smiling...I just shook my head lightly,thanking her....I looked around the cafe to search for the person...But,I seem can't find that person...Am I too early or am I too late??I keep surching...After  a while,my lip tugged up,growing into a small smile....I silently walked toward the corner,standing behind the person,who is reading a magazine with a cup of coffee on the table....Maybe this person didn't noticed I'm here...Although I was a little bit hesitant,I leaned in and peck the lip softly...

"Sorry,I'm a little bit late..."I whispered to his ear...He just chuckled before taking my hand to his and kissed it...."I know you're already arrived.."He said while putting down the magazine...I ducked my head to his shoulder and smiled..."Have a seat.."He said to me and I walked to the other side of the table....You know,this is why I don't let Hyun Bi came with me...Because I was meeting with the one,Jeon Jungkook...I just wanted to be the both of us only......"Do you want a drink??"He asked me,snapping me out from my own little world...."Hmmm??"I looked at him,dumbfounded...He smiled at me sweetly..."I was asking if you want a drink...I wanna buy it for you.."He repeated the question again...I smiled shyly,embarassed because of my action just now.....

"Sure..I want iced cafe latte.."I told him...He then nodded before standing up,walking to the counter to but me the drink....I was bored when I wauted for him....I took the magazine that he read just now and take a look at it...He then come back after a few minutes,carrying a tray with him...He put the cafe latte in front of me while smiling at me...He also bought us sandwiches and some cookies...."Thank you.."I said to him,smiling sweetly....He watched every movements of mine which make my cheeks slightly tinted with pink....

"How's your day??"He asked me suddenly,make me jumped in surprised a little bit..."Hmmm...Great...I was spending some time with my liitle sister,doing some girly stuffs..."I answered him queitly..He smiled at me..."I wonder how's your sister looks like??You know,sinece I never saw her before...."He said to me,still smiling..."Well,my sister...She's not much different from me....Her face is a little bit like me...Her fashion is different from me...You know...She likes to wear shorts,short skirts, t-shirt and shirt....She really despise dress like this....One of her behaviour,she is sometimes playful..."I told him,looking straight into his eyes....I chuckled a little bit when I remembered Hyun Bi's playful action...And he laughed at me....."Hey,why are you laughing??"I asked him,narrowing my eyebrow...."Nothing,you look so cute.."He said,making me blushed a little bit...

"It seem like you are close with your sister despite some times you spend with her...."He asked me,flashing his white bunny teeth...."Yeah,we grew a lot closer that month....You know,I don't even see you to spend time with my sister...And now,we can depend on each other since she said my parents are really busy when they arrived at America..."I said,indirectly teasing him..."Yeah,right...You ignored me that month...But it's okay..I understand...."He said and it became silent after that...

"I'm glad.."He suddenly said after a long time of silence....I looked at him in confusion...."Well,you have someone to stay by your side when I'm not here later.."He explained which make me confused even more..."Why??Are you going somewhere??"I asked him,a little bit worried...He takes my hand into his grip softly and smiled at me...."No,I'm not..But I don;t want you to be alone if someday.....I'm not here...At least,you will have someone to be with,leaning your shoulder and share your problems..."He said,staring deeply into my eyes....At this time,I was nervous and worried....What does he mean by that?He smiled while brushing my hair lightly....

"You're not going anywhere,are you???Promise me,you will never leave me.."I said to him,looking at his face..."I won't....And I promise..."He said,reassuring me with his angelic smile...."You too,promise me..."He suddenly said,looking directly into my eyes....I nodded at him...Felling a little bit anxious...What if he suddenly asked me to forget him??Woah,it's not even possible...And I don't think I can do it...."Promise me you will be strong even if a person you love so much is no longer by your side....Promise me you will not cry..I know,I have made you cry so much before,that's why I don't want you to cry anymore.....Your tears are too precious for me,Hyun Su-ah..."He continued,which make me feel very uneasy...But seeing he is smiling,make me smiled too...I don't even know how..."I love you,now,forever and always.."He said,caressing my cheek....

"I love you too,Kookie...."I said,pecking his corner lips which make him smirked when I do that...


 

 

Hi!!!I'm updating again....Sorry for this not so interesting chapter.....I hope you will not stop reading because of this....But,do you think Jungkook is going somewhere??

Feel free to let me know how you feel...And feel free to comment....

Thank you for reading,suscribing and upvoting....

Please wait for the next update...

Thank you very much....