Chapter 22-A nice Guy

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

When I was about to slap Woo Ri,he suddenly clapped her hands and fell down while looking at me with teary eyes.....I'm so confused....Why she did that??What's her purpose...Then,I heard someone shouted...."WHAT IS GOING ON??"Somehow,I managed to recognize his voice....Slowly,I turned back and saw him....I knew it....That's why she's like this....He go to Woo Ri and help her to stand up...."Are you okay??"He asked Woo Ri,worried....I just rolled my eyes...Eventhough I'm a little bit hurt,I'm not gonna show it...You know,I want to move on and I need to move on....

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??"He raised his voice to me....I got startled...I mean,even if we was enemies before,he NEVER raise his voice to me....But now,I can see anger has taken him...."Excuse me,Jungkook...It's not Hyun Su's fault...She's the one who started this....."Sae Ri said while pointing at Woo Ri....Min Ae nodded,agreeing with Sae Ri....If you're asking where is BTS,well,they are on the rooftop...We promised to meet there...But,I stucked here with my friends....Jungkook then going to Sae Ri,standing right in front of her..."THEN,WHAT IS ALL OF THIS??"HE raised his voice to Sae Ri too...Wow,Jeon Jungkook...Are you really mad that you have to shout to innocent people??"I don't know....Ask your girl.."Sae Ri answered,completely ignoring Jungkook's mad face......."HOW DARE YOU!!"Jungkook said to her,still raising his voice while putting up his hand,as if he going to slap Sae Ri...

Before it could happen,I quickly stepped in front of them...."WOAH,stop...Calm down..."I said to him,gesturing my arms to him meaning that calm down...I turned my head to Sae Ri and Min Ae..."You both go first to BTS..I can handle this,don't worry...Besides,it will help me to move on..."I whispered to them...At first,they refused but I keep insisting and reasoning until they give up....After they're gone,I looked back at Jungkook....The smile that appeared when I was talking to my friends now gone...My face completely telling him that I annoyed and irritated...."What do you think you're doing??Going to slap my friend,huh??I can believe you fall for her trick...I never know that you're this dumb...As far as I know,Jeon Jungkook is someone who is smart....What happened??Have you been brainwashed by her that you not believe your friends anymore??That you not believe me anymore??"I said to him...He looked at me and his eyes widened,shocked...Maybe because I never answered him like this before....Well,I'm not that weak...I don't even know what magic that got into me till I dare to say this to him...And I'm proud of myself...."You-"He started to talk,raising his hands again,but I cut him off...

"What??Are you going to slap me...Just do it.."I challenged him and he really wanted to do it...I closed my eyes,waiting for the impact but it never come...I opened my eyes and saw a boy,another boy,holding Jungkook's hand..Preventing him to slap me...I was shocked...And I stared at him..He was quite tall..As tall as Jungkook but Jungkook is a little bit taller from him....And well,I admit,he's handsome and charming...And cute...Anyways,he pushed Jungkook and grabbed my hand,dragging me to somewhere...And guess what,he brought me to the school field...He faced me...."T-thank you.."I said,stuutering...Oh.no...Why am I stuttering??I must look weird in his eyes...."Cute.."He said,looking at me..I can feel his eyes on me....What did he said??I'm cute...I blushed....Wow,this guy is really something....

"By the way,I'm Young Jae..Lee Young Jae..."He said while holding out his hand...I take his hand and shake it...."I-I'm Choi Hyun Su..."I said to him,smiling...Well,I'm still stuttering...He chuckled...."I know..I know..."He said again...Wait,he know me??But how??"Do you remember me??"He asked me,bending his head down,to look at me straight in the eyes....And I'm blushing again...Urghh,I hate this....I just shook my head,looking down at the ground....He lift my face up by my chin.."Well,you know...The hospital...."He tried to give me clue..Hospital??I think...

"Ah,you're the one who saved me,right??I'm sorry that I can't remember you at first...And I wanted to say thank you...For saving and helping me...Twice..."I said to him,smiling...And he laughed...He JUST laughed....He looked stunning....What now,Hyun Su??Are you falling for him??No you can't...You barely know him....."Oh,you remembered...Well,don't be sorry,sweetie...."He said to me while winking....I just stood there,completely blanked....He walked away while waving his hand..."Bye,sweetie...We'll meet again later..."He shouted me without looking at me....I sttod there for about 5 more minutes before glancing at my watch...

Oh,no...I'm late...I run to the rooftop....I arrived there,looking at my friends while panting...."Hyun Su-ah!!Are you okay??"Min Ae run to me...She checked every part of me...I giggled at her reaction...."Don't worry,I'm fine...."I sais to her and we sat down again,chatting..."Hyun Su-ah,we're sorry for Jungkook's attitude.."Jin suddenly said..I just smiled..."No,it's fine..It's not your fault....It's his..."I said to them and we continued chatting and laughing...I'm glad that I have them...Forget about Jungkook....He's not worth it...Someday,he will know....


After school,Sae Ri and Min Ae said they need to go first...Completely leaving me behind...But,it's okay.....I understand....BTS??Well,they have their own works...And I don't want to disturb them....Suddenly,someone put his/her hand around my neck....My eyes widened,shocked....I was walking home,alone..Of course,I'll be afraid...Well,this world is not safe as you think....I quickly grabbed his/her hand,bringing it down,squeezing it....I heard that person screamed...And it's a guy....He looked at me slowly..

"Y-young Jae??"I said,almost shouting because I'm shocked...I quickly let go of his hand and muttered a sorry while bowing at him...He chuckled looking at my reaction...Again..."What are you doing here??"I asked him,curious...."Well,when I was about to go back home,I saw you walking alone...Why are you alone,sweetie??"He said,shrugging his shoulders..."You know...My friends have some works to do...Oh,before I forgot...What are you doing at my school earlier??"I asked him,eyeing him curiously...

"You don't know??I just transferred there...But I haven't start my lesson yet...I wish I'll be in a class same with you..."He said to me looking at me while I just nodded...I keep walking and I didn't notice that he had stopped his tracks...He grabbed my wrist,pulling me back to him...I almost stumble into him but luckily,I didn't....I looked at him,my eyes still widened because I haven't recovered fro the shocked earlier...."Look at your eyes..Ahahaha..."He said while laughing...I rolled my eyes because he laughed very hard....

I was about to walk away until he tighten his grip...."Wait,sweetie...Don't be mad...How about we go out for ice cream??"He said to me,looking into my eyes...I-Ice cream??Well,that's something that I can't resist...."Come on,it's on me..."He said again when he saw that I'm still thinking....Ice cream for free??Wow,couldn't miss this chance..."Sure.."I said without thinking twice....Then,we walked...Do you know that he hold my hand along the way??I'm blushing...

When we arrive,he asked me what did I want.."Sundae...Vanilla flavour with some oreo chips..."I answered him...He told the worker and pay for the ice cream...After we got the ice cream,we sit down at a table...."Is it your favourite??"He asked me,looking at me while eating his ice cream...He ordered a mint flavour ice cream with some mixed nuts..."Nope,it's my second...My first is chocolate flavour with some hazelnuts ans oreo chips..."I said to him and he just nodded,indicating that he understands..."How about you??Is it you favourite??"I asked him..."Yes,I always ordered this...Since I was young..."He said...After that,we ate while chatting about more stuffs...

After eating,he send me home..."Goodbye...See you tomorrow...And dream about me,sweetie.."He said to me...He got me startled when he suddenly cupped my cheeks with his hand and kissed my forehead....

Shocked and shy,I quickly ran into the house....


 

 

Hi,everyone...It's an update again...I'm sorry if it's short and boring....

Please comment your thought below...

Thank you so much for reading....