Chapter 14-Twisted feeling??

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

As I help Woo Ri,I heard someone screamed Hyun Su's name...When I want to look back to see if something happened,someone interrupted me..."Oppa,what are you doing??Aren't you going to take Woo Ri unnie to the hospital??Look,she's going to faint.."Min Ah said...I looked back at Woo Ri,only to find her face holding pain...It looked she's in a lot of pain...I quickly carried her in bridal style and put her in the back seat of my car...I bring her to the hospital..

"Please help her.."I said once I arrived...Then,some nurses came with a stretcher trolley..I put her on the trolley and the nurse rushed her to the emergency room...I waited for her outside..After 30 minutes,the doctor came out...I walked toward him.."She's fine,just her ankle is injured really bad,and I don't think she can walk by herself for a few days or maybe a week...Someone has to stay beside her and help her...And she has to stay in this hospital until her ankle is perfectly fine because we need to watch over her since I'm afraid there might be side effects that haven't shown up..."The doctor said...

I think I'll be by her side..I walked inside and looked at her sleeping face..She looked innocent..I took out my phone and type a message..

Hyun Su-ah,I don't think I can go home for a week or more..

From:-Jeon Jungkook

After that I put my phone aside and looked at Woo Ri back...I stared at her face and started to think weird things...Like,I think I've fallen for her..That kind of things..But,why did I kiss Hyun Su back then??I don't know,maybe I just confused right now..But,I always think Woo Ri is such a nuisance...I'm really confused and frustrated..Whic one I've fallen for??

 

Woo Ri or Hyun Su??

Suddenly,I heard a voice...I looked at Woo Ri and she slowly opened her eyes..."Are you okay??"I asked once she'd fully opened her eyes..She blinked twice before answering she's okay and then smile...Cute~...She tried to get off from the bad but whined in pain after that...I took her hand because she seem like she's going to fall..."I'm okay,oppa.."She said,smiling sweetly as I helped her to lay down on the bed again....Since when did she become this kind of person??Not irrritating and sweet..."You can't move too much right now...You're ankle doesn't heel yet...Exactly how hard did you fall??"I said to her,worried..."Not a big deal,oppa...It'll heal soon and I didn't fall that hard..."She said,smiling sweetly again...

Then,my phone ringed....

Why??Did something happened??

From:-Choi Hyun Su

Why did it feel like she's not Hyun Su??Hyun Su usually replied 'ok' and that's all...Well,not like I cared..

Just because...Nothing happened..

From:-Jeon Jungkook

I replied her....In a short time,she replied back...

Okay~

From:-Choi Hyun Su...

"Oppa,whom are you texting to??"Woo Ri asked..."Hyun Su.."I replied.."Ouh.."She said and I could hear some disappointment and sadness in her tone..Did she jealous??


Sae Ri's POV

I'm at the hospital,waiting for Hyun Su when a phone buzzed..I took out my phone and Hyun Su's and it Hyun Su's buzzing..It's a message from Jeon Jungkook...Speakingof him,where is he??Why isn't he here??And he said he won't be coming home for a week??!!What the hell??Did he know that Hyun Su's dying right now??I decided to ask him...And he didn't tell me why...Wow,how can Hyun Su stand this guy??

Flashback

"Hyun Su-ah..."Min Ae screamed for Hyun Su's name when she fell to the ground,really hard...And unfortunately for her,the ground is not soil but it's ciment,hard one...We ran toward Hyun Su..I took her on my lap before I realized there's some liquid on my hand...I look at my hand and it's blood..It came from Hyun Su's head..."Min Ae-ah,we must bring her to the hospital quickly...She's bleeding..."I said..We want to get some help from the boys but they all seem busy looking for Woo Ri..Even after they heard a loud crashing sound,they still remain at the same spot...I sighed and tried to carry Hyun Su alone since she is very light...I managed to carry her and walked toward the car but suddenly someone helped me...I look at the person and it's V oppa...

"Let me help you.."He said and I handed Hyun Su to him..."She's bleeding??!!"He asked,half screamed and I just nodded...He then rushed to the car where Woo Ri was waiting...After V oppa put Hyun Su at the backseat,someone came..."What happened??"Jimin oppa asked,widened eyes..."No time to explain,get on..."I said and he just nodded as he was getting on...Once we arrived at the hoapital,the nurses came to us and pushed Hyun Su to emergency room...After a while,the doctor came out...."How is she??"Min Ae asked and I nodded...The doctor shaked his head before saying,"I'm sorry but the falling impact was too hard on her and luckily,you brought her here quickly before the blood can froze even more...But,unfortunately,we must operate on her to get the frozen blood out of her head...And,his ankle also injured badly...Luckily,there's no fracture..."The doctor said....Min Ae and I started to get teary as I said,"Doctor,please do anything to make sure she's fine..Don't worry about the bill,I'll pay..."And the doctor just nodded..After a while,the came out with Hyun Su laying unconciously on the stretcher trolley...Min Ae and I walked toward her.."Hyun Su-ah,we'll be here,waiting for you...Fighting..."Min Ae said as we said the fighting together..Then,they pushed Hyun Su into the operating room...We started to sob louder that before while V was comforting me and Jimin was comforting Min Ae..

We waited for almost 5 hours,and finally!!The doctor came out...We rushed toward him.."She should be fine now since the operation was succesful..But,I think she would be in coma..."The doctor said..At first,our face was smiling but later the smiles dropped down when we heard the bad news....Hyun Su now in a private ward room since I requested it for her...And that's when the phone buzzed...

End of flashback

I can't believe Jeon Jungkook...A whole night and he hasn't visited even once??Wow,what kind of person is that??I thought he love Hyun Su..."Min Ae-ah,I'm going to buy breakfast for a while at the cafe down there....I said,only receiving a nod from her...Well,she's like me,our mood have been down since last night...V oppa and Jimin oppa had gone home because they had stuffs to do...Such as school and many more...Speaking of school,I'd requested holiday for three of us and it's approved...

When I arrived at the cafe,I saw a familiar figure buying some food...Curious,I decided to follow that person...And guess what??I saw him in the other ward,with another girl...That's it...It's out of my patience...I went back to the cafe and bought some food before going to Hyun Su's ward..."Min Ae-ah,can you believe what I'm saying...I just saw Jungkook in this hospital,at the other ward room,with Woo Ri!!I can't believe him!!!How could he do this to Hyun Su??Poor our Hyun Su..."I said,half screamed,trying to control my boiling blood...Huh!!"Seriously??That's it...I'm not going to tell him about Hyun Su...Let see if he notice and care or not..."Min Ae said....Inodded and just remember that V oppa and Jimin oppa knew about this...I quickly typed a message to V oppa,telling him not to tell anybody else...


V's POV

I just got home with Jimin and grabbed some of our clothes...Before we go out again,Jin hyung stopped us.."Where are you going,with that bag??"He asked,confused...I was about to tell him but got interrupted when I got a message.

Oppa,please don't tell anybody about that..

From:-Sae Ri

So,I'm not gonna tell anyone since Sae Ri asked me to...But it's fine if it's only Jin hyung,right???I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my room, the door..."What're you doing,V??"He asked,starting to get confused again..."Shhhh..What am I going to tell you is a top secret...Do not tell anyone about this...Hyun Su's in a coma now..."I said..."WHAT??!!"Jin hyung screamed...And I hushed him..."Sorry.."He said before clumping his mouth..."So,Jimin and I are going to visit her right now.."I continued and I can see Jin hyung thinking a little bit.."Can I come too?"He asked,pleading voice..."Sure,but hurry up..."I said and we got up of the room...

After 15 minutes,"JIN HYUNG!!JIMIN!!!HURRY UP!!!"I screamed...


 

 

 

 

So,how is this chapter??It's sad that Hyun Su's in a coma...I'll update soon...

As usual,thank you for reading..

Feel free to suscribe..

Thank you so much....