Chapter 1-What??

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su has woken up from her deep sleep because of the alarm ringing...

'Huh??What time is it??It's so noisy..'She thought and turned off the alarm,continuing her sleep..Just when she want to drift to dreamland again,someone interrupt her..

"Hyun Su-ah..Don't you want to go to school today??"Her younger brother asked her..."Why??What time is it??Isn't it still early"She asked her brother back,not answering his question.."Noona!!It's almost 8.."

"Ahhh...WHAT??Why don't you wake me up earlier??Huh..What I'm going to do??I'll be late for school now.."She sighed while tidying her bed.."Noona,I'd benn woke you up for almost half hour...But,you didn't wake up...Now,I'm going to school..Or else,I'll be late too..Bye!!"Her brother,Choi Min Jung said while closing her bedroom door..Then,she get ready for school quickly..

"Mom,Dad!!I'll be going to school now.."Hyun Su screamed in the house.."Wait!!Don't you want to have breakfast first??"Her mother answered her..."No,it's okay...I'll just eat some cookies on my way to school.."Then,she off to school with her personal driver..After 15 minutes,she arrrived and before she hopped off the car,she told her driver that she'll be late today...


Hyun Su's POV

I walked to the hallway and picked some books from my locker..Then,I rushed to the class...As expected,I'm late...Upon entering the class,the professor,Mr Im looked at me...

"Young girl..Why are you late today??Don't you know this class's rules??"Mr Im asked.."I'm sorr-"Before I get to finish my sentence,Mr Im cut me off,"DETENTION WITH ME TODAY..AFTER CLASSES!!"Then I apologized again before go to my usual spot..I looked at the back of my seat-ACCIDENTLY....I saw Jungkook smirking at me...Huh!!I hate that guy even I know that thousands of women like him..Well,not actually thousands but I can say that almost female students in this school like him..But,not same as me...For me,he's such a jerk..You'll know later why I said he's like that...

After the bored class,FINALLY!!RECESS TIME...I went to the cafeteria with my friends..They really like to talk..A lot..So,when we're together,we'll not get bored..When I wanted to buy food at the counter,Jungkook came and he cut the queue...Wow!!He's really like getting on my nerves..."EHEM!!EXCUSE me!!Don't you see the line??Please queue up-everyone are queueing up except YOU..So,PLEASE??"I said while rolling my eyes-annoyed.."Well,they don't  really care if I cut the line...You don't believe me??Let me ask them..Everyone-..."I stopped him by clumping his mouth.."Ok,fine..Besides,you'll always win..There's no point if I'm argueing with you about this because of course,everyone wouldn't mind..But,seriously..You should improve your manners-learn to respect others..They are students also,like you..."I said and looked away..I'm really annoyed right now..When I looked at him again,he's still looking at me..."Don't you want to buy food??If you don't want to,please step aside because I'm tired of waiting...Please,hurry up.."I said to him and he buy the food quickly...Weird-huh-whatever..Like I care..

After buying some food,I go to the usual tables with my friends.."Hey,do you have something with Jungkook??You two really look like friends..Even you two announced that you're enemies the other day..He doesn't seem like the same Jungkook..Back then,he always bullied you...Now,not always..Sometimes.."Min Ae said..."What??Friends??No way...Don't you know-enemies will never become friends.."I said while eating my spaghetti..."And,how do you know that??Are you sure of it??What if you and Jungkook together someday??"Sae Ri said and I almost choked.."What??That will never happen..I can guarantee it..."They just shrugged and we continue eating..After that,our class is not the same...So,we separate..


After school

After detention,my personal driver texted me,saying that he is unable to pick me up...I decided to take the bus instead of the taxi because busses is more cheap than taxies...While waiting for it,I listened to my mp3 player..Until a call came from my father.."Hello??"I answered.."Where are you,,Come home early today..We have dinner with Mr Jeon's family.."My father said-I frowned.."Who's Mr Jeon??"I asked-don't have a clue sbout who is him.."Oh,forgot to tell you..Our company business partner..We're very close...Mr Jeon and his wife are mom's and my best friends since we're in university...I'll tell you everything when you got home later.."And my father hung up...At the same time,the bus arrived..

After 30 minutes,I reached my house.."I'm home.."I said..."Oh,you're home??Take a bath and wear the clothes on your bed...I'm sure,Dad had told you about tonight..."My mother said...I'm very curious about Mr Jeon and his family...I go upstairs ang get ready..While I was getting ready,a knock came from the outside..Then,my mother came in.."Have you finished getting ready??They almost here..Let's go downstairs..."And I followed my mother...At the same time,the doorbell ringing-they must have arrived...When I want to look at the guests,my mother pulled me to the dining table..Then,the guests took a seat one by one..And I met him..My enemy..Why do he have to be here??As we were eating,Dad made an announcement that make me choked.."The reason for tonight dinner is to announce Hyun Su and Jungkook engagement..Hyun Su,you'll be married with him..No offence..It has been decided..Next week,there will be an engagement ceremony for both of you..."Then Mom and Dad continued chatting with Mr and Mrs Jeon-excited about the marriage...While me-I was staring at the food blankly,not feeling to eat and look at Jungkook's face right now...Why do I have to marry him??I sighed..And the I asked my mom..Mom said that it's because to make our families relationship last longer and to improve dad's business..I want to make an offence..But no now-wait until Mr Jeon's family are gone..I looked at Jungkook..Surprisingly,he doesn't look shocked..Are you serious,Jeon Jungkook??I need to talk to him...Before all of this get out of control..But,I just remembered that I don't have his phone number..So,tomorrow..At school...Must..