I like you.

I see you.

Jungkook was about to sit back up when he heard Iseul speak. His eyes widened at her words to her mother and he couldn't bring himself to move. She must think he was asleep. He closed his eyes to listen as she opened her heart to her mom. A tear escaped his eye when she mentioned how she wanted to see her mom again and his heart truly hurt for her. 

Iseul told her mom about a puppy that made her laugh. His heart drummed against his chest as he realised she meant him. Although he felt as if this was something no-one should have heard, his heart was warmed by it. 

When she finished, and began to cry quietly, Jungkook sat up, wrapping his arms around her small body and held her. He closed his eyes, not doing anything more as he knew this was just what she needed, to feel someone there to share the pain. 


 - - - - - - - 

Iseul closed her eyes as Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and the couldn't keep it in anymore. She sat there and sobbed for a good five minutes, and when she stopped crying, he was still hugging her. Iseul slowly turned her body, tucking away the picture in her bag. She then turned to Jungkook and hugged him back, not letting go as she told him, 

"My puppy. Why is it that I've only known you for a short amount of time, but it feels as if I've been with you my whole life? Why is it that you are already so deep in my heart?" 

Jungkook smiled, closing his eyes as he held her. 

"I don't know myself. You are the only person who makes my heart warm though. I know that." , he replied, smiling.

A few minutes passed by before Jungkook pulled her back, and looked at her pretty eyes, even though she couldn't see him. 

"Iseul. I like you."

The words registered in her head and her eyes widened. Iseul's heart began to thump and she froze, heat rising to her cheeks. 

"I like you." He repeated. "I hope you let me help you for a long time. I hope I can be the one to make you smile when no-one else can, for a very long time." 

Iseul focused her eyes on where the voice was coming from and a tear escaped her eye. 

"My puppy....." 

Iseul reached out her cold hand and touched his face. Jungkooks eyes widened as she felt his cheekbones, then his nose. She touched every corner of his face with her fingertips, ending at his lips, before she pulled back her hand. 

"My puppy...I finally know what you look like." , she told him, smiling up at him as her cheeks burned. 

"I-I like you too, Kookie." 

Jungkooks face was so flushed as she said those words. He wondered how good it must have felt for her to know what he looked like. He smiled down at her, his heart doing flips in his ribcage, and brushed a thumb against her lips. 

Her eyes widened as he touched her lips. Jungkook leant forward, so close their breath was mingling for a minute, and kissed her. 


  
 - - - - - - - 


After a few moments, Jungkook pulled back. Iseul didn't move, although her face was a dark shade of pink. Jungkook reached down and interlaced his long fingers with her own, small ones. 

He didn't think he'd ever been more happy and content in his life. 

Iseul leaned over and leant her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes. There was silence for a few minutes before...

"So....I guess this means you have to call me 'oppa' too now." , Jungkook smirked slightly, laughing.

Iseul sat up, eyebrows raised. 

"How will you tell the difference between you and my brother then?" She questioned, seriously

"Call hyung, Jimin-Oppa, and me 'oppa'" he replied confidently.

Iseul laughed, nodding slightly as she put her head back on his shoulder, "okay, oppa....but your still my puppy."

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪


Heyyyyyy guysssss! I reaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy enjoyed writing this chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading it!! Thank you to all my subbies! Please give this an upvote if you liked it and comment! Love you all, I'll update soon! ♡