Caught

I see you.

Iseul lay on her bed still blushing from that afternoon. Aish...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Iseuls hands floated up to jungkook's shoulders and she gripped his shirt softly as he kissed her. His hands pulled her closer to him and she arched her back into him slightly, wrapping her arms around his neck as they made out on the park bench. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK- AH~"

Jimin shouted at Jungkook as he saw them on the bench. Suddenly Jungkook was off of her and her brother stood next to her. It seemed so serious as jimin had said, "what are you doing to my baby sister?"

"Nothing...hyung."

Then Iseul couldn't hold it in and started giggling, softly pressing her lips together. Jimin-oppa stretched out and arm and she flinched as he pulled the mask over her face, covering her features up to her eyes again.

"Aish...I knew this rascal wouldn't be able to resist your cute face.", jimin muttered. 

Jungkook felt awkward and nervous with jimin there and he quickly made an excuse to have to go and practice... Giving me a goodbye and a on the head and left. 

Jimin chuckled after a while and tapped Iseuls hand, motioning to get up. She gripped his sleeve and stood up, before putting her hand into his pocket as they started to walk away.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Iseul giggled and rolled over. There was a soft knock on her door and someone walked in. "Who is it?", she asked turning to the direction of her door.

"Hansol", that familiar voice answered and the door snicked shut behind him. Iseul felt the mattress shift as he sat down on the end of the bed. 

"How was your boyfriend about me staying here?"

"Jealous and he says he's going to come at least once a day", she chuckled softly.

"Kyaaah...he's good to you."

There was a long pause before Hansol asked, "Iseul...can I ask how it is? ...your sight?"

"It's worse. I can't even tell the difference of light anymore...can't tell if it's day or night. My doctor said the waiting list for a transplant is long as I have never wanted it."

"You don't want to see?", he replied, more serious and quiet than you could remember him being.

"Not immensely. I just...I want to see him. Not for long. Just...a day. But I don't-I don't-", she stopped as her voice broke, not wanting to cry. 

"It's okay. You'll see him. But what about me? Don't you remember how handsome this face was?", Hansol teased.

"Nope. You were a baby the last time I saw you", Iseul laughed as she smushed a pillow against his body.

"Jimin-hyung told me you have a doctors appointment tomorrow, that they found some stuff in tests and wanted to talk...want me to take you?"

"Jungkook can take me...ah- he has practice. Okay!" She smiled before extending her arms. He lent forward and hugged her small body. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled.

"Thank you for being my best friend."

"No. Thanks for being mine and waiting for me while I couldn't talk. And thank you for never judging me and stuff...i don't do emotional too well..", he chuckled rubbing her back.

"Maybe I'll see you one day too."

"No. You will see me one day. Oh hell- you'll probably fall for me and my beautiful face!"

"In your dreams"

"Foods ready. Let's go."

Iseul stood up after Hansol and held onto the hem of his shirt, following him through to the kitchen...where Jimin and Jungkook were waiting. 

"Day 1 of your boyfriend doesn't leave you alone.", Jungkook whispered as she sat down and she jumped slightly before laughing and picking up a dumpling to feed to him.


♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪


Hey guys~ thanks for reading and sorry this ones a bit shorter! I'll update soon~♡