Puppy.

I see you.

 

 

Jimin grabbed Jungkooks arms, his eyes wide. "Jungkook-ah..." , he started trying to explain but Jungkook hooked a leg around the back of his knees and dropped him to the ground, sitting on top of his stomach. 

"You jerk. Why didn't you tell me you were going out with her if you could see i liked her?!" , jungkook shouted again.

"Jeon Jungkook!" , Jimin shouted, finally getting Jungkook to look at him. "I am not dating Iseul."

"...w-what?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I am not dating Iseul." , Jimin chuckled a bit at Jungkooks expression but when he tried to sit up, jungkook didnt move. "aish..this kid. Iseul is my sister. My little sister. " , Jimin explained before pushing Jungkook off his stomach and watching as Jungkook sat there, eyes wide.

 

- - - - - - -

 

"She's.....your sister?" Jungkook mumbled, facepalming himself.

Jimin nodded and Jungkook hit himself wanting to scream. That did make sense....aish. He was such an idiot. He sat there for a few more minutes before his eyes widened. 

"wait..so...so shes not dating anyone?!" 

"no...." jimin chuckled, "she only talks to me and your her only friend." 

Jungkook smiled big and got up, bowing to Jimin, "sorry for hitting you, hyung. And shouting. Sorry!" . He wuickly apologised before running down the hallway and towards iseul. 

 

- - - - - - -

 

He could like her. He might even be able to date her one day! Jungkook beamed as he ran down the stairs and sat next to her. 

"Im back" he whispered in her ear, so close she jumped.

"yah! you scared me, Kookie!" Iseul frowned, picking up her back and standing up. "I'm already going somewhere. There's someone i have to see." she mumbled walking forwards.

Jungkook stepped forwards, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back. She spun around into his chest and he held her there, hugging her. 

"Kookie...." , Iseul knew she should move, but she didnt want to. She closed her eyes and soaked in his scent. Smiling slightly.

"Iseul, can i go with you to see this person?" jungkook asked softly, propping his chin on her head. 

Iseul pulled back, pulling her face mask up to hide her blush and she nodded walking alongside the wall  to the doors. When they got to the door she held out an arm and beckoned to him. "To the park!" she said laughing as she took a hold of his arm, using him as a guide. 

After a few minutes in silence, Iseul giggled. "so, seeing as your leading me around everywhere, i guess that makes you my official human guide dog." , she finished laughing as she pulled down her mask with her free hand. 

Jungkook was silent for a second before he laughed, "i guess thats true!" 

"my little puppy." she smiled, patting his arm. 

Jungkook was suddenly glad Iseul couldnt see him, as his cheeks went bright red, and he couldnt help the smile that spread across his face. 

 

As they reached the far corner of the park, jungkook sat under the tree she had pointed out. It was beautiful really, watching the sunrise from under a massive, old cherry tree. The blossoms were everywhere now and Jungkook laid back on the bench, closing his eyes, drifting to sleep slowly. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Iseul turned to jungkook, and after hearing his even breathing, decided he must be asleep. She reached into her bag, and took out the small piece of paper inside. It was a small polaroid picture of her and her mom, before the fire; when they had been together, smiling. She tilted her head upwards a little bit, and began to speak. 

 

"Mom. Im sorry I havent been to visit you lately. My life got a little bit more interesting. I found a reason to laugh again, mom." , she smiled closing her eyes. "I wanted to die for so long. I wanted to be with you and dad. I wanted to see you. But it looks like i'll stay here a little longer." Iseul paused for a few moments, smiling to herself as a few tears ran down her cheeks at the words she kept buried deep inside her. She gripped the small photo tight in her fingers. "I found a puppy. He's cute, mom. I didnt want him for a long time, but mom...he makes me laugh. He made me smile when i thought that was impossible. I want to have this puppy for a long time, mom." Iseul paused again, trying to hold in the small sobs that came out. "I promise i wont leave you, mom. Ill come visit often. I love you." 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Im not gonna lie to you, i cried writing it. I cry easily though, aha. Thank you to those who subscribe, please give this an upvote if you liked it and comment! Im happy to talk to any of you guys! ^-^ ~Ill update soon :)