A trip

I see you.

Iseul and Jungkook sat under her mother's tree as the light faded and the twinkling lights of the city came alive. Jungkook gripped the bag of takeout tightly as Iseul told him about what the doctor said. He could tell there were chunks she was missing out, but he got the gist of her condition. He turned his head to see the tears dropping from under her glasses as her bottom lip trembled. He wanted to cry with her; wanted to share her pain. But he knew there was nothing that could make him understand or even feel a bit of the sorrow she was feeling right now. He leaned over wrapping his arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug, smothering her small body in his warmth. 

"Your special, Iseul. You dont need to see me to love me, and i dont need you to see to love you. One day you will see me, i promise. Just because it's not now that doesnt mean it's never."

Jungkook tried his best to comfort her. He wanted her to feel special. Loved. He would do anything he could to do things for her that didnt require her sight, to make her happy. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

The next day (saturday), Jungkook went out early and bought Iseul a lilac ipod with a pair of white headphones. She had told him that lilac had once been her favourite colour and even if she couldnt see it, he knew it would make her happy that he remembered. He wrapped it in a small white box with a ribbon around it and put it in his pocket. He had told Iseul they were going to spend the day together and he had planned it carefully. As he was walking to pick Iseul up, he got a call from her. 

"Yah, Jungkook-ah...Its overnight?! Oppa just told me its overnight, what are you planning you jerk?!"

Jungkook laughed into the phone as he replied, "It has to be overnight for where we are going. Nothings going to happen. Unless you want it to that is..." he smirked still laughing slightly. 

"dont joke about that. And hurry up im getting bored."

"yeah, yeah."

He hung up the phone as he got to the stairs and it wasnt log before he got to her apartment, knocking on the door. Iseul opened it quickly, stepping out and closing it behind her. 

She looked beautiful. Like an angel.

She was wearing white skinny jeans with white platform/creeper shoes and a lilac jumper that looked incredibly soft. She had a white backpack and pushed some white sunglasses onto her face before holding her arm out for him. Jungkook laughed at her lack of greeting, knowing she was back to her usual self, and took her arm. 

"Today, i planned a special day for my special girl." He announced chuckling as he noticed her wincing. "Your going to enjoy it, trust me."

"aish...really? Where are we going then?" she questioned as they walked slowly down the stairs.

"I cant tell you that. Its a carefully thought out plan."

"fine. I'll just have to trust you then."

Jungkook smiled, helping her into a taxi he had called on his way. This was going to be a good weekend. 

 

As the car pulled up, Jungkook got out and opened Iseuls door for her, helping her out. They walked up to a small cabin in the forest. It was already getting a little dark by the time they got there and jungkook smiled as he explained to her where they were. 

"We are at a cabin in the woods. Its got chairs in the front of the cabin and there are two beds inside..." Jungkook opened the door leading her inside. "Your bed is closest to the door but i'm not sure if we will be sleeping here or outside because i planned something. The toilet and shower are at the back of the cabin, opposit the door. Got it?"

"yeah....Oppa, what did you plan? Im confused." 

"I planned today so that we could be more even for once. Its far away from the city so there are no lights and it gets very dark here, so I will be able to see as much as you. I wanted to see what you see every day. I planned this trip so that you can see how good days can be even if you cant see."

 

Iseul couldnt help but let a few tears slip down her face. Noone had ever done anything like this for her before. This was truly going to be a special weekend. 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Hey guys! sorry its been so long since i updated! I hope you liked this update! thank you to all my subbies and please comment and give this an upvote if you liked it! love you all <3