Jealousy.

I see you.

Jungkook left to get bread for Iseul and himself at lunch, leaving her alone at the desk. As people began to eat, Iseul heard footsteps stopping at her desk.

"Who is it?" She asked, slightly nervous as no-one ever spoke to her at school.

"It's us. The person speaking is Soo-In."

Oh no. It was the girls who always tripped her. What did they want? She hoped Jungkook got back soon.

"Oh."

"We just wanted to confirm something. Do you mind?" Soo-in cooed, her voice getting closer. 

Iseul heard a soft thump as the girl sat down in Jungkooks seat. Soo-in brushed a piece of stray hair away from Iseul's face, making her flinch at the sudden touch. Iseul nodded in reply, feeling very caved in.

"Good." Soo-in purred, "it's about something I saw this morning. For the sake of your abilities, we'll talk about what I heard, hm?" 

Iseul's heart began to beat faster. Soo-in had had a crush on Jungkook for as long as she had 'known' her. Iseul nodded, very nervous.

"Something Jungkook mentioned and did has had me a bit uneasy." She purred, draping an arm around Iseul's shoulders. She went rigid. 

"He hugged you. And said you were going out....did he not?....."

Iseul's eyes widened and she wished she could see the girls around her. 

".......because if he did...we might have a small problem here, honey. You see, Jungkook-Oppa is mine. I didn't want to have to make a scene, but I just thought I'd let you know...stay. Away. From. Him.....okay sweetie?"

 
- - - - - - - 


Jungkook walked into the class just as he saw some girls surrounding Iseul. He hadn't understood at first, but as he looked closer, he saw the expression on Iseul's face and as he took a step forward, the girl sat next to her stood and slapped Iseul around the face. 

Jungkook dropped the bread and ran forward..

"YAH! What are you doing?!" , he shouted at them, running to Iseul and kneeling by her, hugging her.

When he was sure she was mildly okay, he stood up staring at the girl who slapped Iseul with murder in his eyes. 

"What the hell are you doing to her?!" He shouted again.

"Omo...Omo......I'm so sorry oppa!" Soo-in whimpered her hands flying to her face in surprise.

"Did she do anything to you? Huh?" 

"N-no...oppa..."

"Then why did you hurt her, huh? No reason. Seriously.....I don't like to shout at Girls. Get out of my sight right now." 

"O-oppa!" 

"Leave!"

The girls quickly scurried out of the classroom, Soo-in breaking into tears as the left. 

Jungkook knelt down by Iseul and brushed his hand against her red cheek. "Are you okay?" He said softly, looking at her with worried expression.

"Mhm.....now that your here." She whispered. 

Screw them. She'd never had any friends anyway. She didn't care what they thought. 

Iseul threw her hands around his neck closing her eyes and she buried her face in his neck as he hugged her back. She breathed in his familiar scent and decided that she would stick by him no matter what those girls did to her. 


☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Hellooooooo! Hope you liked this chapter! I'll try and uhpdate soon! Thank you to all my subbies♡ please give this an upvote if you liked it and comment any thoughts! What do you think so far?