Under the Stars

I see you.

Jungkook lead Iseul out of the cabin, locking it on their way out. They had both got more coats and blankets and Jungkook grabbed the bag that was sat on the porch. He caught up to Iseul, who was waiting not-so-patiently for him at the bottom of the stairs. As he got to her, he took her hand and laced his fingers with hers, noticing the small pink blush that crept it's way up her face as he did so.

They finally reached the small clearing in the middle of the trees. Jungkook set down the basket and led Iseul over to the giant pillow on the ground. "Want me to describe this place to you?" , Jungkook asked, sitting down next to her and pulling a blanket over their shoulders. 

"Yeah" Iseul replied quietly, closing her eyes to imagine. As Jungkook started talking, she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling his even breaths.

"It's dark. We're in the middle of a forest, in a small clearing. Some people would be scared here, maybe. But it looks more pretty than scary, you see, I decorated." She could feel a little breath of air on her hair as he chuckled, "we are sat on a massive cushion and there is a tent a few meters away. Not much else. But, if you look up, you can see all the stars. They are so bright tonight, Iseul. I tried to memorise some constellations, but I only remembered your star sign and a few others. They are really beautiful. In the branches and round the trunks of the trees, there are millions of fairy lights. It took me hours to hang them all. It looks as if...", a small pause, "the stars are all around us." 

Jungkook laid back and pulled her with him, hugging her to his chest. Iseul rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat and smiled, never wanting to move. She could tell it sounded beautiful. Somehow, hearing his description, she didn't mind being able to not see it, it was mainly dark. She knew what he had tried to do by planning this at night. He couldn't see much either. 

Jungkook closed his eyes, "the stars light up the dark. They are only small in the huge blackness, but they are always there to make it better. Iseul, I know it's really cheesy, but, I want to be the stars that light up your dark." 

Iseul knew it was cringy, and if she wasn't so touched, she would have rolled her eyes, instead, she couldn't help the tear that made its way out her eye. "Thank you, Jungkook." 

She sat up, shaking her head. "You are the stars. Your the sun. You always make me happy, my little puppy. Thank you, for the night I will never forget; The most special night of my life." 

Jungkook sat up beside her, smiling. He knew he didn't have to say anything else. He got out the small white box and pressed it into her hand. "For you." 

Iseul took the small box, pulling the ribbon from it and took out the cold object inside. She could feel the headphones. 

"It's an iPod. So you can listen to music. I know music always makes me happy, and i wanted to share that with you." , he laughed a bit at the cheesiness before continuing, "it's lilac. With white headphones. Lilac is your favourite colour, right?" 

Iseul nodded, smiling that he remembered. This was an amazing gift.

"I put some of my favourite music on there. And some piano music. A playlist of my favourite pianist, Yiruma. I'll play you some of his songs one day, if I find a piano and an empty room." 

Iseul giggled, "promise? You have to promise me that. I haven't heard you play piano. And, sometime soon, can you put some of your own music on here? I want to hear you sing." 

Jungkook laughed at her, "of course. I promise, to all of that." , he linked their pinky fingers and pressed their thumbs together.

Iseul hugged his warm body, "thank you." She murmured into his chest.

 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Hey guys!! Sorry it's such a late update! I've been busy and had a writers block lately! Haha, but here it is! *\(^o^)/* I hope you liked this one! I loved writing it haha. Thank you to all my subbies, please give this an upvote, comment and subscribe if you like it! 

Also, please check out my other story, Blossoms of Sorrow. It's Lee Hyun Woo and an OC. o(^▽^)o