That jealous feeling...

I see you.

Jungkook walked to school faster than normal. He was late because of Taehyung. But he finally managed to get him out of the house and was now dragging him to school. Ash his hyung struggled behind him, Jungkook smiled inwardly as he remembered who he would be sitting next to.
Iseul had come to school early that morning so that she could go to the music room for a bit before everyone got there. As she heard voices ourside she packed up her stuff and walked back to her own classrom, still a little early so she could miss out all of the rude students who would try to trip her. She made her way to the back corner and sat down, again not removing anything needed for lessons and placing her scarf of the desk. She leaned her head down, but instead of her fluffy scarf, her head hit the hard, wooden desk. "aish" she grumbled, slowly extending her left arm to see who was sitting there. She groaned when her palm hit a solid shoulder and she gave it a smack. "Jungkook. Give it back." , she groaned turning her body slightly to the side, frowning. 
"Lovely to see you too, Iseul. Im doing fine thanks, and you?", Jungkook greeted her sarcastically and threw the scarf at her face, chuckling as he could see her practically fuming. 
"You jerk. Now shut up and leave me alone while I sleep." she growled, leaning down onto the scarf and closing her eyes. 
"No. Get your stuff out, Im sat here so you actually do something. You'll fail the class 100% if you sleep every lesson." he said pulling the scarf out from under her and pulling it in his bag, shaking her untill she sat up, laughing at her messed up hair. 
 
 - - - - - - - 

When the lunch bell finally rung, Jungkook was in high spirits, having had a lot to laugh at that lesson...while Iseul was mildly if not very pissed off, having understood absolutely nothing the whole time. She also now wanted to throttle Jungkook for laughing at her complete and utter failure. 

"Wanna eat lunch together?" Jungkook quietly asked her, suddenly feeling quite shy. 

"No." She snapped but after a moment she added, "I have to eat lunch with Oppa. Sorry." Iseul didn't know why she felt the need to apologise but she somehow felt a need to explain herself to him. 

"Oh." He replied quietly and she must have heard the sad tone to his voice and she slowly added, "maybe tomorrow though." 
Jungkook smiled slightly, "sure" 


 - - - - - - - 

After finishing lunch, Jimin walked Iseul back to her classroom. People bothered her less when she was being led by her oppa. She clung to his arm a little tighter as she heard the familiar voices of the group that liked to laugh at her the most. But as they walked past, the girls greeted her and Jimin like angels. Fake idiots. 

Jungkook walked into the classroom just ask Jimin hugged Iseul goodbye and left, giving him a small smile on his way out. He suddenly felt quite jealous of Jimin and a little annoyed that she hadn't told him anything about her relationship with him. He couldn't know for sure but he was fairly certain they were dating..why else would they hug? And why else would Jimin have saved her that day? And why else would she call him 'oppa' and cling onto him like that? Something tugged on his heartstrings but he shook his head, his hair falling back into place, and walked over to her, poking her to let her know he was there as he sat down. 

 

 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Hey guys! Hope you like today's chapter *\(^o^)/* had to try keep the language pg as I don't know how old my readers are aha(¬_¬)
Thank you to all that subscribed and please comment if you have anything to sayyyy, I'm nice to talk to haha ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ and give this an upvote if you like it so far! Love you alllll♡