Darker.

I see you.

It had been a few weeks since the incident where Jimin got hurt, and Jungkook was still fuming. It was always the same girl who made Iseuls life hell. It made him so angry to see her hurt and his hyung hurt. His temper had not gotten better that day when Soo-in had called him outside. 

He followed only because Iseul wasnt coming to school that day, she was at the hospital for a checkup on her eyes. They stood in the courtyard, Jungkook glaring at her from a distance while her cheeks grew increasingly red as she fidgeted on the spot. after a good 5 minutes of silence, she spoke up. "Jungkook....I have something to tell you. I did all those mean things becuase of it. I-Ilike you. A lot. Ive liked you for ages and thats why i was always so horrible to Iseul. Please accept my feelings and let her go. Shes blind anyway....that cant be fun."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and tried not to growl at her. "no." he replied walking toward her with daggers in his eyes.

Her lip trembled as she tried to take the rejection. 

"Stop this. Stop liking me. Stop being a ty human to everyone around you just because you cant have what you want. Someone else got me first. Fair and square. Iseul didnt have to hurt anyone or make anyones life a living hell to get my heart, she did it by being kind. that is something im sure you can never do. So back off. Get out of my life. Dont talk to me, dont talk to her. Dont look at me, dont look at her. Dont come near me, dont come near her. If you so much as even breathe near her, Ill tell all of your friends exactly what a little snaky girl you are, Ill tell you what i think of you a lot more than this, so just stop this now. Use this as an oppertunity to become a better person, but back off. Does that sound like something you can do?" 

By now, a crowd had gathered around them to hear what was going on. Jungkook was one of the most popular people at school and he was rarely one to say what was on his mind. 

Jungkook didnt give her time to reply as he grabbed his back from the bench and walked out of school. He had no reason to be there today anyway. 

 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Jimin had made a fuss about coming to the hospital but in the end Iseul had managed to get him to go to school. She made her way down to the hospital, which wasnt far away luckily, with her sunglasses on and her mask pulled up. She got to the waiting room and sat down, removing the mask and glasses as it was hotter in the hospital. She got called in by her eye doctor and sat down in his room. She didnt normally get nervous at the hospital but today she was. She couldnt help picking her fingernails found it very hard not to sit still as she heard the doctor sitting down and huffing. "Good morning, Iseul. How have you been?"

Iseul ducked her head slightly to show respect, "Good morning. Alright, i think"

"you had something you wanted to tell me about your eyes, the nurse said?" 

Iseul bit the inside of her cheek and nodded slightly. "Yes, doctor. Well...recently its got darker. There used to be slight light changes in my sight, but recently they have gone. Its black, always."

The doctor shut his eyes, wincing slightly. He had always felt sorry for Iseul and sometimes even thought of her as some kind of daughter. It truly pained him to have to tell her bad news. "I understand. well...we have been expecting this as you know, although i am sorry this happened sooner than we thought."

"i-i dont mean to make this more difficult for you to help me, but....do you think there is a chance of surgery? well...i always said i didnt want it, but i think i've changed my mind recently, doctor."

"I dont want to tell you anything that will get your hopes up, we will have to examine you before i can give you an answer, im sorry. Its a problem that your loss of sight is progressing faster than we would have hoped, so i am not sure what changes there have been in your brain and eyes. Do you think you can stay here at the hospital for a couple of days while we do a few tests? I can contact your brother for you if you would like?"

 

- - - - - - - 

 

hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update it very soon i promise, maybe even another update today as im enjoying writing and have nothing else to do for now. Thank you so much to all my subbies and please give this an upvote if you like it! <3