Time To Tell

I see you.

Iseul and Hansol walked out of the hospital the next day, shivering in the cold weather. They had spent the rest of the previous day talking with the doctor and after a long discussion, he had agreed to try and look for a donor for Iseul, although he informed them it would be hard especially with her circumstances. 

Iseul had been in a bad mood this morning and Hansol had only got her to smile by telling her that they could go and get her a new eye-stick (?) before going home. She didnt know how, but Hansol had somehow found a shop that sold things for the visually impared. They caught a bus from near the hospital and Iseul plugged her headphones into her ipod from Jungkook and began listening to the playlist he had made for her. 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

Jimin had been worrying about Iseul non-stop for the past couple of days. He had gotten many calls from Hansol telling him that she was okay but that Iseul wanted to tell him about it in person when the got back this afternoon. Jimin was seriously worried and spent the day pacing around and finally decided to go down to the practice room to vent his anger and worries. 

When he got there, he found Jungkook doing the same thing. Jungkook was annoyed and worried and he could tell that he was maybe even a little worse than jimin himself. 

"Hyung, when she goes to the hospital for this long..is it often something bad?", Jungkook questioned, sitting down against the mirror and half crushing the bottle of water in his hand. 

"It can be bad, can be good. Hell, it might not even be anything but stress and they decided to make her rest. you never know."

Jungkook seemed slightly happier at this and put the water down, closing his eyes.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

"describe them to me then.", Iseul demanded as they entered the shop.

 

Along the wall were rows and rows of hanging sticks in all different colours and designs. He picke out a few that he knew she'd like and began to explain them to her, handing her each one as he described.

"The first one is lilac. A pale lilac so its not too in-your-face; more subtle. It has kind of rope/ribbon stuff around the handle so you can girp it better. The end is white.

The second one...", he went on, swapping sticks...

"..the second one is full matt-black. The rope thing is on this one too and there is a small white ring where it folds and adjusts. On the end of the handle there is a tiny rope-stitched white butterfly."

 

Hansol changed the stick in her hands again, this one was the last one as he thought she'd like these three the most out of all the ones hanging there.

 

"Okay this last one is kind of candyfloss coloured. It's like, really soft pastel colors all blending together. It has a white handle.  So, which one's it gonna be? 1, 2 or 3?"

 

Iseul chuckled to herself as she looked up at Hansol with a smile that made him narrow his eyes in suspision...

"what?"

"could I, your bestfriend since birth, have 1 aND 2? hehe~"

"acting cute isnt gonna get you anywhere. Fine but only because i have to make my personality 2x better as you cant see my face. Its hard to stay at the top of the grand Iseul's friend list you know?", Hansol laughed as he took the two sticks and folded them up.

"Anything else you desperately need?"

"uh...is there a brail keyboard cover? I wanna type on my laptop but i cant remember the keys so well anymore."

Hansol agreed and found the cover. They paid and he gave her the black stick to match her mourning outfit. She had proudly told him this morning that she was mourning for herself as she had been diagnosed and would obviously not be able to mourn if she died. And, as she clearly didnt know when she would die and from what the doctor had said, it could be any day now; she had concluded that she needed to mourn her own existance for a couple of days at least. When Hansol asked her why she would mourn herself she had simply told him to shut up and that she was obviously mourning herself because she was 'a fcking queen'. 

 

They got off the bus at Iseul's house -Hansol called Jimin earlier to let him know they were on their way- and walked up the stairs and into the apartment. When Iseul got through the door she was nearly knocked over with the hug her oppa gave her. 

"YAH! Oppa you nearly winded me!"

"how could you tell me not to come to the hospital and not even tell me or Jungkook why you were there?!"

"im sorry.", Iseul felt genuinly guilty for worrying Jimin.

Jimin helped her through the the couch and sat her down. Hansol and Jimin sat near her too. 

"Oppa, Im sorry for not telling you what happened. You cant tell Jungkook once i tell you because i dont want to tell him yet, okay?", she didnt wait for a responce before she carried on..

"I have a bigger issue than my sight apparently...I-I have cancer. Behind my eyes. They cant remove it as it would damage other parts of my brain and probably kill me. The doctor-the doctor said to live each day as if its my last. He said he will look for a donor so maybe i can see for a bit again, before i go. I dont know if ill be here for a long time or a short time. It might even effect other things...He-he said it might make me have mood changes sometimes or make me tired or something. But he said that might not even happen. Its not a normal cancer...obviously because nothing can just go smoothly in the life of Iseul. But-but I just want to live life fully now, I dont want to worry i just want to enjoy."

 

There was a long silence after Iseul finished talking. Jimin stared at the couch, blank expression and not blinking. 

what.

the.

.

 

Jimin couldnt help it as he slowly got up, walked to his room and sobbed. His baby sister....cancer. 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~  ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Hi guys! I know-i knowwwww~ i double updated today because i was bored and feeling generous...I hope you like my updates! 

These ones were a bit long! Oh welll~ more for you guys to read :) 

Love you all and thank you to my subbies! 

Comment below what you think is going to happen! And how are you enjoying it so far?

Give it an upvote if you like it guys, it really makes me happy!