Hold Me Tight

I see you.

"Iseul! We are finally debuting! Next month, our manager said he has a set date and stuff!", Jungkook's voice was so happy as he told her. 

Iseul crushed Jungkook in a hug as she told him 'congratulations' and 'well done, my puppy'..she couldn't keep the grin off her face. She touched his cheek and gently leaned up and kissed him there, giggling all the time. Her heart was going to burst with pride. 

There was a long moment of silence as Jungkook stared down at her; cheeks blushing slightly pink as she wrapped her arms around him. In his arms was the most beautiful thing, inside and out. How could the world be so cruel and try to take her away? 

"You have to be there for our first ever concert okay! Promise me?", he her hair and she nodded. 

"Of course. I'll be there, Kookie.", she managed to muster up a smile before burying her face in his chest again. 

 

Jungkook had started composing songs the past few weeks. There were so many emotions he was feeling lately and it was easy to express them through lyrics and dancing. Whenever he wasn't at school or with Iseul, he was at the practice room. Actually, it wasn't really their practice room as the group only used it a few times; they had one at the company building. This was Jungkook's. His dad was in America all the time for buisness and he never came back to Korea; only once in the past 7 years had he come back. His dad was fairly well off and even though he didn't really care about his son, he still provided for him. This basement room was given to Jungkook a few years back so he could have his own space and hell, he appriciated it. His apartment was above the practice room so he barely ever left the place. 

A month. She had to still be here in a month. She had to see him debut. 

What if she didn't? No...what was he thinking. 

There was no way she was going anywhere. Because- because there was no where for her to go. She couldn't just cease to exist. They needed to grow old together and have lots of fights and make up and get an apartment together. She had to be there at all of his concerts and when he came home. They had to have children together and laugh so much they cried. And then-then they had to leave together and go to that place he didn't think really existed. 

She couldn't go early. 

He couldn't do any of that without her. 

A few silent tears dropped down his face and he sniffed them back, standing up and stretching before he could dance long into the night. 

 

- - - - - -  

Iseul clutched her head as she sat up. Stabbing pains were right there, behind her eyes. She screamed and clutched her head as if it was going to explode. 

Jimin came running through and grabbed some of her pills off her desk. There was water beside her bed. He sat beside her and made her take the pills, holding her close as she cried and the pain ebbed away. 

He sang lullabies to her as he gently rocked her back and forth like a baby. He thought she had gone to sleep in his arms so he tried to move to tuck her back into bed, but she gripped his shirt to keep him from moving.

"Don't go, Oppa.", she murmured to him and he realised there were tears down her face as she snuggled into her big brothers embrace. 

"Hold me tight"  

He did.

 

 

The pain continued to grow the next few days and Iseul knew it was getting worse when Jimin decided to bring a matress and sleep in her room just incase anything happened in the night. 

 

The tumour was causing immense pain and the doctors said it was worse than they predicted. They gave her more pills. They said it may even effect other parts of her body as they didn't know if there were other tumours in her body. They decided to do a full body scan and she should have predicted the worst as it was her luck. 

Multiple tumours. Only small but very dangerous. A brain and lung tumour was what she was diagnosed with. 

She was dying but they were close to finding a donor. Some had told her she was lucky to get a transplant. 

Lucky.

 

 

The donor was her only hope as she faded away, taking the phrase 

live every day

as your last.

to a whole new level.

 

 

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _- _ - _ - _- _ 

 

 

Hey guys! 

A depressing update today i know~

You probably shouldn't expect a lot of laughs from now on sorrehhhhhh

Did y'all like my song references tho ;) I try-

I've been reading so many angsty fanfics recently and ive honestly cried more in the last 4 days than ive ever cried in my whole life (and thats a LOT because i cry at literally everything i mean do you know how many pictures of jungkook there are on the interwebs~ thats a lot of tears)

Anywaysssss.....leave me a comment if you liked it ^^ Any good angst fanfics you recommend me?? 

Love you my angelssss