Flashback....

I see you.

It was hazy. 

A little Jimin was at the park, playing.

This was strange. oh. Jimin rememered; he was unconcious. That was why he was seeing this foggy memory from above. 

Little-Jimin ran towards the swings but an even smaller girl got there first and he frowned. This even smaller girl laughed and pointed past Little-Jimin. The small boy turned his head to see Baby-Iseul on the ground. She was crying, looking up at him sadly. 

"Your my friend! Your in my class at school! Whyyyyy" , baby-iseul whined at the girl. 

Little-Jimin frowned and helped iseul up. Then he walked over to the girl and asked her to get off the swings becuase iseul wanted a go. The girl laughed and kicked him hard in the stomach, giggling. The boy with her got off the other swing and came over. The boy kicked little-Jimin over and over again, laughing at his pain. 

 

- - - - - - -

 

This whole situation had happened before. It was familiar in the hazyness. 

Jimin couldnt bear it. He always got beat up for Iseul. He could never protect her. He was weak, not strong enough to even protect himself. Iseul deserved someone strong enough to keep themselves safe, as well as her. But, he was all she had. He hated it. 

 

He screamed loudly as the hazy dream faded away and the pain was so sudden. Jimin thrashed in the thugs arms, getting in a few punches but he was hopeless against the three of them. It was just when he was about to fall unconcious again when he heard a shout. A familiar voice. who?

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Jungkook and Taehyung had been waiting at the skate park for Jimin to arrive when they had heard shouts from the alley. They had gone to see what was happening, and seen Jimin and a bunch of thugs. They were beating the crap out of him. Jungkook shouted at them, angry very quickly. 

"YAH! LEAVE!" 

The thugs stopped, dropping jimin to the ground. They raised an eyebrow as Jungkook and Taehyung walked down the alley, Rolling up their sleeves. 

"heh, you think you can beat us?" the thugs taunted. 

Taehyung smiled weirdly, running forward and punching one of the thugs to the ground. He'd been doing boxing since he was six. 

"Of course. We are not as easy as our hyung here." Jungkook replied, worridly looking at jimin. Jungkook was sure they could beat the thugs. He was trained in taekwondo. 

The thugs looked at each other, and then over to Soo-in in question. 

Soo-in's eyes were wide...she hadnt thought Jungkook-oppa would come! She shook her head quickly, panicking. "No! Jungkook-oppa! this isnt what it looks like!"

Jungkook walked over to soo-in and frowned at her, no sympathy because she was a girl. "Give it up. Go home. Have a shower, wash off some of your horrible personality while your gone." He walked back to taehyung and together they held up Jimin, dragging him off with them. 

 

The three boys made it all the way back to jimin's apartment and rang the bell, knowing iseul would be home. They heard scraping and Iseul came to the door, smiling. "Jimin-oppa? your home?" 

Taehyung dragged Jimin in and set him down on the sofa, beginning to take off his top to see all the damage. Jungkook closed the door behind them and hugged iseul.

"Its Jungkook. Hyung had a fight with some thugs down by the skate park, we've got him home safely though, dont worry. He's okay."

Iseul's eyes widened. "Oppa?! a-are you sure hes okay?!" she worried walking to the couch and finding her way to hug jimin. "brother, are you okay?" Jimin let out a groan in place of words. 

Jungkook rubbed Iseul on the back, "he'll be okay. I promise."

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

hey! i hope you like this chapter! Thank you to all my subbies! please comment and give this an upvote if you like it! I'll update soon! 

i managed to plan out whats going to happen for the rest of this fanfic, so dont worry, all is under control! XD