Butterfly.

I see you.

At some point last night, Iseul had gone to Jimins room to be with him. They ended up going to sleep on Jimin's bed with him hugging his little sister tightly through the night; like when they were younger. 

Iseul woke up first, smiling as she gently removed Jimin's arms and tucked his up. She fumbled her way to the door and out. Today, Iseul had to meet with Jungkook. She decided not to tell him about the cancer as she just wanted to enjoy. She would just tell him that she stayed 2 nights as her body had been stressed and she needed to rest. She was also going to tell him about a possible transplant and show him her new sticks. Iseul was still in her 'mourning period' and was again wearning full black. She had black timberlands and black ripped jeans on. It was cold still outside so she was wearning a baggy black jumper/top that had a little white bunny embroided by her chest on the right and over it she wore a black parker. She removed the fluff from the hood because she decided that having too much white while she was mourning would be bad. She grabbed her phone and black butterfly stick and shut the door. 

As she turned around to walk down the passage, she thumped right into something tall and solid. Iseul was about to apologise or shout at the person but she heard a little chuckle. She put out her hand towards the person and pulled them closer. She could smell that it was jungkook and his little chuckle gave him away too. 

"Do that one more time and i swear i'llpush you down the stairs.", Iseul muttered into his ear with a small little giggle before releasing him. 

Jungkook laughed as he grabbed her hand and started walking down the hall way. They stopped at the elevator and jungkook gave her hand a squeeze. 

"I missed you the past 2 days, beautiful"

"hm...i guess i missed my lil puppy too."

Jungkook seriously didn't think it was possible to love someone this much. He told her. She hit him softly on the arm but she couldnt help the blush that crept up her cheeks. 

Seriously, he was scared he was going to have a heart attack..his heart was going to burst. 

The two stepped inside the elevator and Iseul tapped him on the shoulder. He looked down at her, "hm?"

"I got a new eye stick. Well, i got 2 but i only have one with me obviously.", Iseul held out her stick for him to see and she could feel his cold fingers take it.

"this one is so cool!"

Jungkook extended the stick before the collapsed it again. He stared at the white embroided butterfly at the top and smiled. 

"butterfly", Jungkook muttered.

"What? Oh! Is is pretty? Hansol told me it was pretty. It sounds pretty, from what he said."

"Yes, it's really pretty. Butterfly.." Jungkook repeated the word a few times before he handed back the stick. 

"Your my butterfly now. Your not easy to catch and your one of the most beautiful things alive. When i do catch you, I am the happiest person alive. I want to look at you and be with you all the time. I want to keep you forever with me. You can fly away so easily and your really fragile...I hope I dont loose you or hurt you. Thats why your my butterfly."

Iseul felt a tear roll down her cheek and Jungkook wiped it away. 

Butterlies dont have a long life span. They are pretty while they live but once you catch it, it will easily fly away; they break apart quickly and leave you sad when they loose their colour and life. 

She was a butterfly to Jungkook. 

The elevator pinged and opened and Jungkook lead her out. Iseul extended the stick out infront of her and they made their way down the street. 

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"to the practice room? I love it there and i dont know, I thought it would be cool for you to come too. We can listen music loud too if you want to."

Iseul smiled and nodded her head, "sounds good."

They got inside and Iseul made her way down the flight of stairs while Jungkook locked the door and the lights. They sat down against the mirror and Jungkook let out a sigh. Iseul was the first one to speak. 

"Kookie, I know you want to know what happened at the hospital, so i'll tell you...", Iseul pushed down on the tears as she forced herself to lie to the one she loved the most. "Nothing much was wrong. They said my body was stressed and tired so i should stay for a couple days to give it some rest. The doctor said that he is going to look for a donor! Wouldnt that be amazing, if i could see you?!"

Iseul did her best to give jungkook a smile as he clutched her hand.

"Iseul that would be amazing if you could get a donor! I hope with all my heart that you do! Im so happy for you iseul!", Jungkook gave her a hug and they stayed there, unmoving for a long time. 

 

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _- _ - _

 

Jungkook watched Iseul as she told him about what happened at the hospital. Watched as she lied. Watched as she faked excitement and faked a smile. He knew what happened..the doctor had called Jungkook first when Iseul had a fit in his office saying that he was number 1 speed dial on her phone and that's why he'd called. He knew everything. Even if Jungkook didnt know that his girlfriend and the only person he truly cared about had cancer, he could see the sadness in her eyes. Still, he let her lie to him because he knew she just wanted to have fun with him. As he hugged her, he couldnt keep the endless stream of tears from flooding silently down his face. 

The practice room was where he had sobbed two nights ago and came every day. It was the place he had special memories, the place he cried, the place he laughed and the place his soul could breathe. He hoped Iseul could become one of the special memories that stayed here forever too. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Im sorry again for a long chapter! 

This one really made me cry while writing it! 

~It doesnt help that i always listen to piano covers of bts songs while writing and the piano always makes me cry. 

Try listening to Butterfly and hold me tight piano while reading this. 

love you all and thank you to my subbies! Comment what you think and give this an upvote if you liked it!