Saved.

I see you.

Iseul shouted back to her brother as she left the apartment "I'll be back in 5 minutes! Just going down to the store!" 

"Okay! But if your not back in 10 minutes I'm coming to get you." 

She groaned loudly but deep down she was happy, her Oppa always checked on her. 

Iseul made her way down the street by her house. She stuffed her hands into her pockets and let out a huff into the cotton mask. Her big black sunglasses covered the other portion of her face and her long black hair was tucked into her jacket, her bangs swaying in the breeze. 

She knew her way around town now, her only struggle was when people knocked into her. But the store wasn't that far away, so she would be okay, hopefully.

As Iseul rounded the Corner a large, solid figure smacked into her, causing her to crash onto the ground with a Yelp.

"Yah!" She shouted at where she assumed he was. 

"Sorry" the guy mumbled and walked away. 

Great. She struggled to get to her feet but managed in the end. She straightened herself and froze when she heard feet surrounding her. 

 

 

• • • • • • • 

 

 

"Well well look what we have here." A voice purred from her right and she turned around smacking the mans face but her wrist was caught and her eyes widened under the glasses. . 

"She's got some fight in her." Another voice chuckled to her left and before she knew it she had been pushed to the ground

"Get off me! Let me go!" She screamed a tear rolling down her cheek. 

Suddenly the men started shouting at each other 'run!', ' someone's coming!' She backed up against the wall as they ran away and took a shuddering breath. 

Before she could get up, a hand landed on her shoulder, shaking her. 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

So that's my first chapter! This is the first fanfic I've written, so I hope it's okay! Please leave me comments telling me what you think...I could do with some advice I think! *\(^o^)/* oh and, I know it's just my first chapter, but should I make the following chapters longer? 

My name is Ashleigh btw, please talk anytime! :) I hope you enjoyed he first chapter! I'll try and update at least twice a week (^з^)-☆