House Of Cards

I see you.

 

 

Coughing fits and one constant throbbing headace. Tumours they couldn't remove.

She could die any day. One minute too long not being able to breathe...One pain too sharp in her head and she could just say goodbye. 

Iseul was a house of cards; she seemed strong on the outside but at any moment she could just fall and collapse.

 

Beeeppppp Beeeeepppp~

Iseul cursed loudly as her alarm rang in her ears. She pulled her pillow out from under her head and smacked the sleeping Jimin next to her, making him turn off the beeping sound. 

She had to admit, she liked having her oppa in her room, it reminded her of when they were kids. 

"Iseul, I made the beeping stop so you have to make breakfast, 'kay?", Jimin told her jokingly as he stood up to go and get ready for the day. 

Iseul mumbled under her breath just loud enough for him to hear, "Sure, if you trust the blind coughing girl around fire and boiling water-"

"I'll cook!", They chuckled as Jimin ran off to get dressed and cook for them. 

 

Another head popped round her doorframe and threw the pillow that was on the floor at her still-unmoving body - Hansol was still staying at their house and was thrilled he now got Jimin-hyung's room all to himself. Not that that stopped him from barging in all the time. 

"Get up, get up, get up~"

"Or nah~", Iseul mumbled into her bed, giving her best attempt to go back to sleep.

"GET UP!"

Iseul smacked Hansol right in the face out of pure reflex as he screamed in her ear, "YOUR SO DEAD. STAND INFRONT OF ME SO I CAN HIT YOU HOW COULD YOU SHOUT IN MY EAR THIS EARL-"

 

Jimin managed to drag Hansol out of her room before he got beaten up and they were all sat around the table a half hour later. 

"You took sooooo long to get ready, Iseul", Hansol taunted her from across the table. These two were seriously like 5year old kids when they were together and Jimin sighed as he sent death glares to the younger. 

"How about i scratch your eyes out, punch you in the chest so hard you cant breathe then time how long it takes you to get ready."

Hansol only chuckled before scooping some more food onto her plate. 

"Yah! answer me that was a genuine thre-"

ding dong~

They were shut up by the doorbell and before the boys could get up, Iseul was using Jimin to get up. He whined as she dug her elbow into his shoulder but she just lightly smacked him over the head and made her way to the door. Sometimes Jimin forgot he was her Oppa. 

 

Jungkook beamed as his queen opened the door and he gave her a hug before picking her up bridal style and walking her back to the table, laughing softly. 

"yah, Jeon Jungkook cant you do all that lovey dovey couple stuff somewhere else? Your making us feel alone right now", Jimin jokingly grimaced at the two. 

"You two have each other~", Jungkook cheekly retorted to the older and got a smack across the head for it.

They ate and laughed for another half hour and it almost seemed perfectly normal before Jungkook had to get Iseul ready for the hospital. She had an apointment today in which the doctor would tell her if she would get the donor. It was the most nervous Iseul thought she'd ever been. 

Jungkook pulled a black mask over his face, they were getting more popular now as the promotions for Bangtan had started and Jungkook didn't want to even risk being seen. Iseul pulled her mask on too, it was still quite cold outside. 

 

 

"Iseul, how have you been?"

The doctor insisted on small talk and didnt quite get to the point. 

Iseul's foot tapped loudly on the ground and her breathing was uneven. 

Jungkook was picking his fingernails and biting his lip in the chair next to her. 

They were both nervous as hell.

 

The small talk didn't continue for much longer as Iseul was giving him the shortest replies possible, trying to get him to the point. 

The doctor let out a small chuckle as he watched the two. 

"Im guessing you want me to just get to the news of the donor.." They both nodded like puppies and he couldn't help but feel sad for the two, knowing what was coming in their future. 

There was a long pause and Iseul was barely breathing at all. Jungkook had closed his eyes and was trying to calm himself - 'dont get your hopes up' , they were both thinking. 

 

 

"In two days time, you will be able to see."

 

Iseul lifted her head and tears started streaming from her eyes. "I-I.."

 

"Your getting the transplant, congratulations, i know how much this means to you."

 

 

Jungkook was laughing and crying at the same time and he was crushing Iseul in a hug because his angel was about to see him. Iseul finally let her breath out and started to sob with happiness into her boyfriends chest. 

She. Was. Going. To. See. Him.

 

See. 

 

"ISEUL TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT DID HE SAY TELL YOUR OPPA RIGHT NOW BEFORE I HAVE A SEIZURE-"

Jimin was screaming down the phone at the couple as they stood outside the hospital, estatic. 

"Oppa-"

"YEs- okay tell me tell meeeeee"

She could hear Hansol whining for Jimin to put her on speaker and she let out a giggle.

"I get the transplant!"

"WHAT?! YOU GET THE TRANSPLANT OHMYGOSH    MY BABY SISTER GETS TO SEE ME AGAIN        OMO IM GOING TO CRY-"

Iseul nearly went deaf as well as he shouted into her ear and she couldnt help laughing till she had a coughing fit.

This was the happiest she'd been in years. 

 

She was going to see the people she loved. 

 

 

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Hello! 

Oh my god guys, its been a while~

I was so happy writing this chapter you have no idea how emotionally attached i am to this story-

What did you guys think?! I really love reading your comments honestly it makes my day~~~ 

Love you guys! See you at the next chapter my bunnies~

(okay but isn't Kookie a bunny? He IS every time i see a picture of a bunny i think of Jungkook)