Dating...

I see you.

"Will you sing for me now?" Iseul whined as she pulled her jumper tighter around her. They had been sat under her mother's tree for about 2 hours now and it had started to get very cold.

"Hmmmmm....." jungkook smiled as he thought about what just happened. 

'I like you too.'

"not today. Too much has happened to you, i dont want to take the impact off of this by blessing you with my amazing voice." 

Iseul let out a groan and he could see her pouting slightly, although her cheeks were still bright pink. A sharp wind blew past, whipping her hair into her face and she shivered violently, rubbing her arms to keep herself warm. Jungkook took off his oversized hoodie and pulled it over her head. He smiled as she froze slightly. 

"You look cute." he said softly, rolling up the sleeves that went down to her knees. Jungkook pulled the hood up to keep her warm and took a hold of her hand, interlacing their fingers again. "better?"

"mhm." Iseul nodded and she could feel her face burning as he held her hand. She smiled as his large hand warmed her up. As they started to walk back, Iseul took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Jungkook's scent was strong on his jumper and she couldnt help but lean in closer to him as they walked. 

"my puppy." she mumbled softly.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Jungkook looked down at Iseul, who had started to walk alot closer to him on the walk home, and smiled deeply. He felt a strange feeling of pride as he saw her bundled up in his hoodie. As they got to the stairs by her apartment, he stopped walking and knelt down infront of her. 

"Get on my back. Ill carry you up, milady", Jungkook joked, watching the cute expression on her face. He was so lucky.

"Oppa, thats embarrasing, i cant see but i can still walk you know." Iseul fake pouted and folded her arms.

Jungkook stood up and laughed, lifting her and somehow placing her on his back. He started to walk up the stairs, soaking in her warmth. 

"Yah! Jungkook!" Iseul frowned but didnt say anything more as he gave her a piggy back ride up the stairs. She leant her head on his shoulder, a bit awkward as she didnt really know how to act now they were going out.

Jungkook dropped her off at the apartment, making sure she got in safely before walking back downstairs, and out. He smiled as he realised she still had his hoodie; thinking about that again reminded him of the day and that made him grin like a fool.

Jungkook was certainly looking forward to school tomorrow. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Iseul walked into school that morning, faintly smiling as she thought about who she could spend her day with again today. She reached the table at the back and sat down, not hearing anyone in the seat next to her, she decided he hadnt arrived yet. 

Jungkook walked into school, knowing he was going to have fun embarassing Iseul today; he was sure she would be embarassed if anyone knew they were going out, he could tell she was that type of person. 

As he reached his desk, he saw her sitting there as usual, that blank expression present, the same as always. As he walked behind her he wrapped his arms around her, bending over to give her a back hug and whispered in her ear, "Morning, sunshine."

"Jungkook! People will see..." Iseul trailed off, her face burning because of the hug and she could only pray that there ws little or no people in the class as he said...

"You said you were going to call me 'oppa' now we are dating." 

"aish....your seriously too much. You best hope no-one heard that."

"what? that we are going out?"

"YES! People will pay attention to me if they know we are dating." Iseul mumbled.

"well then, your going to be the most looked at girl in school by the end of today." Jungkook said with a small laugh, unpacking his things as the lesson began. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Hey! sorry its been so long since i updated! i hope you like this chapter! I will try and update soon :) thank you to all my subbies! Also please give this an upvote or comment! <3<3