Chapter 22

I see you.

Iseul was dressed in black jeans, a black top and bomber jacket with black heeled boots. She knew all of her clothes by feel and small bumps stitched into the back of them. She woke up in a bad mood after remembering her hospital appointment and had decided to dress in full black to accentuate this. She extended her stick and walked out into the main room of their apartment, slipping on her sunglasses.

"Yah! Hansol where are you?!" , she shouted at full volume, tapping her stick on the ground.

"I'm here...I'm here!" , he rushed out of his room and pressed his lips together wincing slightly at her mood and clothes. He put her hand in his pocket, trying to not touch her so much. She was scary when she was in a bad mood. Aish.

~

"Okay, want me to wait outside or come in with you?"

"I don't care just make sure your here when I come out."

With that, she walked inside the doors, people rushing out of her way as she didn't even bother to be careful about her stick. She knocked on the doctors office and didn't wait for a reply before walking in. Iseul dipped her head in a bow to the doctor and mumbled a greeting before finding her way to the chair on the other side of his desk and slumping down; hands stuffed in her pockets and stick hooked over the armrest.

"You look cheerful this morning.", the doctor joked in an attempt to cheer her up. It didn't work.

After a longish silence Iseul took her glasses off and put them loudly down on the desk after sighing loudly.

"Oh! I'm sorry I just had to finish reading this form. I'm done, sorry, Iseul. Okay, I'm just going to get into it....is that okay?"

Iseul gave him a nod and shifted slightly in her seat.

The doctor in his breath. He was used to dealing with Iseul but she seemed especially difficult today. That wasn't good, he had to give her news that would no doubt make her mood a LOT worse. He felt so terrible. 

"Iseul, you know all the tests we did the last time you were here? We went through them all thoroughly again as we wanted to find the cause of your eyes suddenly getting a lot worse. I'm afraid, it's ah- a lot worse than I expected..."

Iseul sat up a bit straighter, paying more attention. "Carry on."

"A-are you sure you want to hear it alone..you dont want a family member to come in with you? There isn't someone you can call? How about your brother?"

"No. Just tell me."

. It was serious if they were asking her to bring in a family member. 

~ ~

Hansol waited in the chairs outside Iseuls appointment room. The hospital was huge and clean. Hospitals always brought memories of Iseuls past to him...her parents dying and her loosing her sight. She hadn't even been able to see them one last time. He hated hospitals. He loved his friend so much and hoped she had been okay while he was gone. At least he could make her happier now he was with her. 

~ ~

"Iseul, the reason why your eyes got worse so drastically was because..you- you have a tumour.."

What..

"..in the part of your brain that effects your sight. This ah- this might cause other effects but..its in a very difficult position and we can't remove it. I'm so sorry-so sorry you don't know.."

No.

The world went blank. The sounds drowned out and an eerie silence filled her head. No. Not to her. Why her again. Hadn't she had enough troubles for her life? 

Cancer...

No, cancer that couldn't be treated.

All the emotions overwhelmed Iseul and before she knew what she was doing, she kicked his table in rage. She pushed the chair and threw stuff off his desk.

No. 

She was screaming and crying she realised and the doctor was trying to calm her and she just threw some object at him and she heard the door opening and someone tried to grab her and calm her and she was screaming still and punching the nurse and Hansol was talking to her and now- now someone was injecting her neck and she was still hysteric when all of her senses shut down.

Cancer.

 

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。


Guyssss~ I'm sorryyyy~ I'll update soon! Thank you to my subbies and those who comment!  Also, as of now I think I will not name the chapters and I don't want to spoil anything for you lovelies! Please comment and upvote if you like it! ♡