Long walks~

I see you.

A week had passed since Hansol had joined their school and had immediately become close with All of Iseuls friends. Jungkook, surprisingly, got along really well with him...but Iseul was really looking forward to telling Jungkook today about some...changes...in Hansols living arrangement. She wished she could see the look on his face. Seriously.

It was earlier than usual as Iseul waited by the park gates for Jungkook and she hisses as the cold bit her face. She pulled up her mask, only her eyes showing, staring at nothing in a distance of never-ending black and darkness. As a sharp wind wipped past, Iseul shoved her hands in the deep pockets of the knee length jacket she wore. 

Just as Iseul was about to get her phone out and call Jungkook, demanding where he was...a solid body wrapped around her, the familiar scent of her lil puppy comforting her as he locked his fingers together over her stomach, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Morning", his warm breath tickled her ear and she smiled beneath the mask, content. 

"Your late", she grumbled even as she tilted her head back to lean on him.

"I'm hugging you on a public street and lots of people are staring.", a soft chuckle on her neck. "Let's go?"

"Sure." 

Jungkook moved round to her side, sliding his hand inside her pocket and smiling as his fingers found hers and they started to walk. Iseul's stick was a quiet scrape on the concrete as she closed her eyes, it not making a difference to her sight whatsoever. They turned into the park and began the long walk Iseul had planned.

After a long time in peaceful silence and thought, Jungkook asked, "do you ever..miss your sight? I mean really, really miss it?"

Iseul opened her eyes to the soft breeze. She thought over it. About five minutes later she replied, "yes and no. I didn't for a long, long time....but.." She paused before carrying on, "but...now I have someone I actually want to see." She let out a huff of breath into her mask, along with a soft chuckle.

Jungkook looked down at her small frame and smiled faintly. He changed the subject as they walked through the playground of kids, making sure none of them knocked into Iseul. 

"Where are we going....and why?", his eyes narrowed, she only ever made him come on walks when she had something to tell him.

Iseul tugged her black mask down to her chin and laughed, "aish...my puppy is smart." She laughed again and jungkook's heart almost burst out of his chest as her eyes smiled too.

He loved her so much. 

"Okay...don't get, uhhh, protective? Promise?" 

She held out her pinky finger and Jungkook reluctantly linked his and pressed their thumbs together in promise.
Iseul bit her lip softly, trying to keep from laughing at his reaction that was going to be funny.

"Hansol....his family isn't able to move to Seoul with him so he doesn't have a place to stay. The company doesn't want him alone and he doesn't want to stay in the dorm with so many other members so...ahh...he's going to be staying at my place. In the spare room." 

Jungkook ground his teeth together. "Living..with you. Together. Another guy that's not your brother or your boyfriend...living with you. Huh" 

Iseul couldn't contain herself and she cracked up laughing, doubling over at what she heard in his voice. "Sorry kookie~"

"Fine. But if he's there, even with jimin-Hyung there, I'm seriously gonna be coming more." 

Iseul turned and stopped laughing, resting a hand on his thigh as she said, "fgs..how much more are we talking?"

"At least once a day. Maybe even twice. As muchhhhh as I want." He was jealous, he realised of another guy staying with Iseul. Even if they were childhood friends. 

Jungkook looked down at the lily white hand on his thigh and his breath caught.

He slowly shifted, holding her hand in his hand and he kissed the back of her palm, Smiling onto her skin. 

"Jungkook-ah!" Iseul jumped slightly at the touch of his lips on her skin, even as warmth crept up her arm. 

Jungkook softly let go of her hand and cupped her face, tilting her head slightly upwards. He brought his face closer to hers, smirking slightly as she closed her eyes, breathing slightly faster. His mouth was at her ear and he whispered, only loud enough for her to hear...

"your mine."

...before he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her deeply.


♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪


Ehehehhew~ okay so I'm pretty sure this chapter was long af but I'm not even sorryyyyy, I enjoyed updating! I hope you enjoy reading! Love you my subbies! Please upvote if you liked and comment below! ♡♥︎