Meeting BTS

I see you.

Iseul became shy as Jungkook walked her home that day as her oppa had dance practice. 

"s-so, seeing as we are friends now....what should i call you?" , Iseul asked Jungkook as she held onto the back of his sleeve. She had said she was fine but Jungkook told her to so she didnt get knocked into. 

Jungkook chuckled at her question, but as he thought about it, he didnt know. He would have loved it if she called him 'oppa' but he doubted she would if she already had a boyfriend. He didnt really have any other nicknames either. 

"I'm not sure. Whatever you want. Hm, you could always make something up?" 

"o-okay..." she paused for a few minutes thinking before she smiled, "I know. Kookie." as she finished she laughed a little, she thought it was cute. 

Jungkook almost chocked as he heard the nickname. He shook his head, turning back to ruffle her hair. "You would think of something like that, wouldnt you" he chuckled. "we're here, at your apartment." 

"thanks, talk to you tomorrow?" she said, letting go of his sleeve and walking a few steps in the direction he guided her. 

"yeah, bye" 

"bye, kookie." she finished turning and quickly walking in, so he couldnt see her cheeks burning. 

His eyes widened as she walked away and he could feel his cheeks blushing. A smile grew on his lips and he walked to the dance studio, thinking about her.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Iseul walked down to her brothers dance studio, she had made various dishes as she was bored. Her oppa had said if she came down sometime he'd introduce her to the other members in his band, so she had made enough food for 8, including herself, packed it up and left. As she got to the studio, she rang her brother, the only number in her phone, and told him she was outside. A few minutes later, Jimin opened the door for her. He took the bag of food as they were walking down the stairs, into the practice room and opened the door down there for her too. 

"Iseul's here everyoneeeeee!" he called out and all the members looked up. 

Iseul bowed deeply and smiled at the room, "hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Iseul." , she introduced herself and from around the room she heard various greetings..

"hi, I'm Rapmonster. Thats my stage name anyway."

"Suga. My real name's Yoongi."

"J-hope, or Hoseok. You look so kind! Lets be friends!"

"Jin, nice to finally meet you, Iseul."

"Im Taehyung! Or V, thats my stage name"

The introductions stopped and she gave a small wave but after a while she tugged her brothers arm, "I thought there were seven members in your group, Oppa?"

Jimin chuckled, "there are. Yah, introduce yourself already." he shouted at another corner of the room and she turned her head. 

 

There was a momentary pause before she heard, "Iseul?" 

"Kookie?" she laughed, hearing his voice. "wait, you didn't tell me you and Oppa were in a group together...." she frowne slightly that he hadnt told her. 

"Jungkook...You know her?" , Jimin asked, surprised.

"y-yeah, Hyung. I sit next to her in class..." , jungkook trailed off. 

"oh. cool. Anyway, Iseul made everyone food! Lets eat!" Jimin said before leading iseul to the center and helping her sit on the floor, all the members joining them and digging into the food. 

 

After a small silence, Iseul asked, "so.....Your debuting in a month?"

various grunts were heard from the eating members, but only Jungkook gave her a ful reply, "Yeah. We debut in a group, its called Bangtan Boys." 

she nodded her head slowly, "B T S......So, can i hear something? One of your songs for debut?" a wicked grin came over her face. Iseul had only heard her oppa singing a few times through the walls but never heard the group. 

"maybe another day, we are focusing on our dance at the moment, so we havent warmed up our vocals." , Jimin answered and she nodded slightly. 

"I'll be sure to come often then!" she said smiling, and began to eat again. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Hey! Hope you liked todays chapter! ill update soon! thank you to everyone who subscribed and please give this and upvote if you liked it, and share! thank you my babies <3