Love and war.

I see you.

Chapter 6 

Iseul packed her phone and headphones in a small bag, pulled her shoes on and was about to leave. She wrote jimin a quick note in what she knew was writing he could barely read but shrugged, he'd have to deal with it. She had gotten ready early that saturday so she could go for a walk in the park before everyone got there, she liked to be alone. She liked when it was quiet, just her and her music. She usually sat under an isolated tree, she could remember how beautiful it was from when she used to go there as a child. She smiled as she thought of the times her and her mom spent there when she was young, and just as she locked the door behind her, she smacked into someone quite a bit taller than her, facepalming into their chest. No, not them, him. She frowned deeply as she heard a familiar laugh. 

"What. Are. You. Doing. At. My. Apartment?" She growled trying to move past him but he stepped into her way, blocking her easily. "Yah!" She shouted after a while, hitting him on the chest. "Move!" She shouted. Jungkook laughed and grabbed her small hand in his big one, "let's go somewhere today?" 

Her eyes widened and she pulled her hand back, looking down to avoid him seeing her warm cheeks. "I have somewhere I have to go today. Sorry" she replied a little softer. Just as Jungkook was about to reply, the door burst open and Jimin came outside, topless and in a pair of tracksuit pants. 
"Aish...I thought something was happening. I heard shouting." He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. 

Jungkook froze. This guy. He was in her apartment half this early in the morning? He couldn't help it as his anger rose up inside him. "We're going out today." He growled and grabbed Iseul's wrist dragging her along the hallway. Jimin shouted down the hallway "Yah!" But they had already turned the corner. 

 - - - - - - - 

"Yah! Kookie! Stop pulling me! I know there's stairs soon! I'll fall!" She whined pulling on her wrist but his grip stayed firm. As they got to the stairs and her whining got louder, Jungkook simply pulled her closer, hooked a hand under her leg and picked her up. 

Iseul's cheeks burned as Jungkook picked her up as he walked down the stairs. She'd never been this close to any other guys apart from her oppa. She couldn't help but lean her head on his shoulder and grip onto the oversized tshirt he wore. She closed her eyes as she heard his heartbeat drumming against his chest. She didn't know why but she felt at peace for once. 

 - - - - - - - 

Jungkooks eyes widened as she put her head onto his shoulder and his heart began to race. He reached the end of the stairs but didn't want to let go. He felt like they fitted like this. His anger subsided as he realised he was holding this perfect girl in his arms. 

Perfect girl. Perfect. He didn't know why he hadn't realised it. She was perfect. He looked down at her small figure in his arms and his heart warmed. He never wanted to let go. 

Jungkook sat on the steps, not letting go of her for a few minutes until Iseul tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at her and could see how much she was blushing. He smirked slightly but remembered the guy she called 'oppa' upstairs. He slowly put her down and her head, smiling inwardly as her eyes widened, "I'll be right back, stay here." He said softly and ran up the stairs. 


Jungkook got back to her apartment and pounded on the door. A few moments later, Jimin appeared, now wearing a shirt, and smiled at him "what's up? Where's Iseul?". Jimin peered his head down the corridor before looking back at Jungkook, "kid, where is she? Why do you look so pissed?" 

Jimin didn't have time to duck as Jungkook punched him. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were dating her?!! You could see I liked her!" Jungkook yelled pushing him into the wall....

 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Ermahgerdddddd did you like this chapter??? I liked writing it o(^▽^)o 
I'll try and update the next chapter soon! Thank you to those that subscribe! Please comment and upvote this if you liked it! ♡