News.

I see you.

 

It was a good few hours before Iseul was alone again. She had done lots of tests and scans and was now sat in a small room on the sofa, waiting for a doctor to come and tell her the results. She turned her phone on and it immediately began buzzing. She pressed the answer button and held the phone up to her ear, "hello?" 

"Iseul! you didnt answer your phone for so long ive been calling you all day. are you still at the hospital?" 

Jimins voice flooded through the speakers and she could tell how worried he was. "Im fine, oppa. Im still at the hospital. They had to do some tests, nothing serious dont worry ill come home soon.", she reassured him.

"Okay. You want me to come wait with you?"

"no...im okay, talk to you later." 

"okay, bye."

she ended the call and set her phone down on the sofa beside her. She didnt want to worry her brother anymore than he already did. Iseul wanted to get the results on her own, that way she could make the descisions on her own. Her mind worked differently, she always wanted different things to everyone else. Everybody wanted her to live a long and healthy life, and be happy and content with no excitements and nothing that could make her sad. Sometimes she felt as if there were no emotions. It sounded like hell to Iseul to have to live for a long time with nothing particularly different going on. Sometimes she even liked being blind because it meant she stood out. But she was always lonely. The only place she could be 100% herself was by her mothers tree. But, a few months ago when Jungkook had come into her life, it changed her outlook on life. She somehow wanted to be able to see again, wanted to live for a long time, with him. 

Her phone started to buzz again and she felt around for it before answering the call. It was jungkook.

"hey, i heard your still at the hospital. Jimin said you wanted to be alone but you want me to pick you up in like an hour?"

she smiled, she liked having people that cared about her. "sure, an hour sounds good, meet you outside the hospital?"

"sure. I love you, Iseul."

"i love you too, oppa. Ill talk later, my doctors coming in. bye"

 

She ended the call just as her doctor entered the room bowing. She could hear him sitting down on the other side of the desk and she turned to face his direction.

"Iseul. I have news. Its not good. Its not bad."

she nodded her head slowly prompting him to go on.

"well...there has been a development, i wont go into detail on the medical side as most of it wont make sense but, simply, your eyes have gotten worse. You will never be able to see with them as they are but the waiting list for a transplant is extremily long. Not so many cases are as bad as yours however, some people have been waiting for a very long time." 

Iseuls heart sank. It felt like a rock in her chest as she nodded. "t-theres nothing you can do?"

"not at the moment, im sorry. But, you havent wanted a transplant ever before..." he trailed off as she started to speak, her voice shaking.

 

"I never wanted to see before becuase there was never much i wanted to see. I wanted to be with my parents as soon as possible and didnt want my brother to worry about me. But, now there is something i want to see. Somebody came into my life that i want to see more than anything, just once. I want to look him in the eyes and tell him how special he is. I want to thank my brother for always being there for me. I want to see my mothers tree and see the streets ive grown up in. just for one day. I want to see my puppy..." she trailed off, her hands curling into fists as she couldnt keep back the tears, "My poor puppy. I want to see him dance. I want to be able to see his beautiful face that so many people are jealous of. Cant you just let me see them for 1 day. Just one day, doctor."

 

With her sunglasses to cover her red, puffy eyes, Iseul walked out of the hospital. Jungkook walked over to her giving her a solid hug. She closed her eyes and hugged him back, breathing in his scent. She didnt ever want to let him go.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

hey guys! yay i updated twice! haha, im sorry this chapter was sad! I forgot to mention i love sad things ^-^ Thank you to all my subbies and please give this an upvote if you like it! <3