Whatever you want

I see you.

Iseul woke up to cold metal around her wrists and the distinct smell of hospital all around her. She lay still for a few minutes, recalling everything that had happened yesterday. . She couldn't help a groan at annoyance as she tried to move her hands but could only move a few inches. Greaaaattttt...they had restrained her after she trashed her doctors office in rage.

Her eyelids blinked open even though it made no difference and she huffed again.

Cancer. 

First, she went blind. Now cancer. Thanks, life.

"YAH!"

Iseul shouted, annoyed that no one had come to check up on her and she couldn't even move. She heard a nurse rush into the room and shut the door behind her.

"Miss..if you need something, please refrain from shouting!", the nurse scolded and Iseul sighed. She didn't really care about what she should 'refrain from doing'. 

"Where is my friend, where am I and why am I cuffed down to the hospital bed?", Iseul demanded.

"I'm afraid the doctors had to sedate you after your outburst yesterday. We handcuffed you as a safety precaution in case you were to do that again and hurt others or yourself. It happens a lot. Your in a room a few doors down from your doctor, it's a good room. Your friend, the boy, is waiting outside. Would you like me to call him in?"

"Call him in. And let me out of the handcuffs. Now."

"I'm afraid I need the doctors permission for that. I'll go and get him first."

Without letting Iseul reply, the nurse left, shutting the door behind her. A few minutes went by before she heard the door open and close again.

"Hello, Iseul. It's your doctor."

"Mhm. Let me out of the handcuffs."

"I can't be sure you'll not do what you did in my office again in here. I can't leave you alone either until I'm sure your mental condition is okay. Would you mind telling me what your feeling after finding out about your condition?"

Ugh. This is why she hated hospitals. 

"I'm fine. I'm not gonna go ape- again so you can let me go. It's unfortunate but I'm fine right now so you don't need to worry.", Iseul drawled. "I want to see my friend and make a call."

"Alright...", the doctor reluctantly un-handcuffed her and went to get Hansol.

-_-_-_-

"ISEUL!", Hansol half shouted as he came into the room, crushing her in a hug. 
"How could you do that?! In the doctors office as well! I've never seen you go so psycho before. The doctor told me everything Iseul....I don't know what to say."

"There's not really anything to say. I'm sorry I just- I just couldn't deal with it. I was in a mood already and I just lost it when he told me. At least I know it can't get any worse than this...aha... But-but I don't know what to do."

"Did-did the doctor tell you how much-how much time you have left?", This was breaking Hansols heart. If Iseul...left....then he would have no best friend. Jimin wouldn't have any family. Jungkook wouldn't have his girlfriend. This was too much. Aish..how much did life have to throw at this poor girl?!

"He said he couldn't be sure. But, he said to enjoy my life; do whatever I want everyday and love each day as its my last. I guess that means I don't have much time.."

"Oh. That's right! You should. You deserve to do whatever the you want..."

Hansol couldn't help crying as he hugged Iseul again. "..and I'll do whatever the you want with you..because I'm your best friend."

Iseul sobbed into his chest. 


The two cried for a while, before resting and talking...trying to lift Iseuls spirits and decide what to do. No-one else knew apart from them. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"So...you have to tell Jimin-hyung. You have to.", Hansol said to her after a while.

Iseul nodded, her eyes focused ahead-ish.

"I'll tell my oppa when I get home...but....kookie.."

Iseul had to fight back tears when she thought about telling Jungkook that she might leave so soon after meeting him. This was so unfair.

"I don't want to tell Jungkook just yet. I don't want to tell him at all. I just- I just want to enjoy my days with him, without him worrying even more about me than he already does. You know?"

"I know. I understand...ill go with what you want to do...."

There was a moment of silence as Hansol thought, before he cracked a smile and gripped her hand..

"Iseul! If the doctor said he'd do anything to help you live your last days fully then..does that mean you could get an eye transplant and you could see, if only for a bit?!"

Iseuls eyes widened and she smiled, tears forming. "I want that...very much. I would very, very much like to see you all again. To see Jungkook. To see what face matches that annoying voice.."

Her voice broke and she laughed as tears spilt down her cheeks at the thought. 

She might very well enjoy her last days.

 

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。


Hey guys!! I'm sorry to say it but I love sad endings! I'm always a cryer ahaha~ I hope you guys are having a good day! I'll update soon! Love you my subbies! Comment and upvote if you like it! ♡