Stay forever?

I see you.

"Iseul-ah! Wake up! Your so late for school already! Hansol and Jungkook are waiting for you and your not even awake! Aish~ 

Wake up!!"

Iseul could feel Jimin shaking her. It was Monday. Great. Even though the doctor told her to live every day as her last, Jungkook was at school so that would be where she went. She huffed and got ready as quick as she could. Today she picked out the pastel stick and walked out.

"Morning."

Jungkook smiled as she sat down next to Hansol and before she could notice, snapped a quick Polaroid picture of her. 

"Let's go! Iseul you've made all 3 of us late now.", Jungkook muttered as he pulled her out the door and they all went off to school.


They rushed into the class quickly as the teacher was shutting the door and Jungkook helped Iseul to the back. 

The lesson began and Iseul pulled out a small sketchbook that Jimin had given her a long time ago. She had always wanted to do some art but obviously never tried. Well, who cares, time to give it ago. 

A smile crept up Iseuls face and as the teacher was writing something on the board and talking, she reached a hand over to kookie s face and touched it, seeing his face. 

"What are you doing?", Jungkook asked her curiously as she pulled back her hand.

"Nothing."

Iseul touched her pen to the paper and imagined Jungkook in her mind. Her hand moved as she tried to channel her thoughts onto paper.

"Who's that? Me?"

"It's supposed to be. It's how I imagine you."

"Huh...I must have a pretty messed face in your mind then~", Jungkook chuckled, ruffling her hair a bit before turning back to take notes.


As the bell rang, Iseul stood up and told Jungkook she was going to get lunch for them both. She took her stick and walked out of the classroom. About halfway down the hall, her stick stopped against an un moving foot. 

"Move.", she said, annoyed.

"No. Not until you move away from my Jungkook."

The owner of the voice was familiar and Iseul scowled. Aish. Seriously.

"I told you clearly to 
STAY.
AWAY.
FROM.
MY.
GIRL."

...Jungkook's voice echoed through the corridors as he shouted at the girl. He had seen them through the class window. The halls went silent as he walked up to Iseul and took her hand and continued to walk, dragging her along slowly.

Iseul was blushing bright red and it was a considerably hard thing to not trip as Jungkook pulled her away from the girls.

She wouldn't be his girl for long. 

Jungkook pulled her round the corner, to where it was a lot quieter and only a few students were eating. Iseul stood with her back to the wall where Jungkook had braced his arm by her head. 

"Iseul, don't let those girls bother you and if they do, shout my name. If I'm too far and can't hear..just beat them to death with your stick, okay?", she could hear him chuckle slightly at the end and she nodded. 

Jungkook leant down and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. After a moment, she slipped her arm around him and Jungkook kissed her more deeply. After a minute, he pulled away from her and pressed her into his body, hugging her so tightly he wished he'd never have to let go.

"I'm going to do that every day until you die, my butterfly. So you have to stay with me for a long time, even if you can't see me."

Iseul closed her eyes, hugging Jungkook back and wishing she could stay forever. He wanted her to stay a long time but she knew she would fail him.

She simply breathed in the scent of him, trying to cherish the moment. 

"I love you, my puppy.", she whispered into his chest. 

"I love you, too. My beautiful butterfly.", he whispered back into her hair as he closed his eyes too. 

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪


Hey guys! 

Sorry for a shorter update today! I'll update soon~ thank you to all the subbies and keep commenting! I love to read them! 

[ sorry I updated on my phone so it's not gonna look so nice haha~ ]

Love you