TaeTae

I see you.

On the way back from her hospital appointment -they hadn't found a donor yet and were basically just wasting her time-, Iseul got a phone call. She fumbled with her phone, finding the answer button and bringing the phone up to her ear.

 

"Hello? Who is it?"

"It's Taehyung...V...whatever you call me~ where are you now? Are you busy?"

"Oh..Hi Tae, no i'm not busy. Im down the road from the hospital. I just had a check up. Why?"

"Do you want to meet? We can spend the day together if you want to. I just thought that your my bestfriends girlfriend and my other bestfriends sister and i barely even know you! Meet at the park? By the swings?"

Iseul stayed silent for a while, wondering if she could somehow get out of it before he shouted down the phone..

"I'm taking your silence as a yes! See you in five minutes~"

The phone shut off and she cursed him under her breath. Iseul trudged down the road to the park and went to sit on one of the swings. It took another few minutes before she heard the clank of the other swing. 

"Tae?"

"Yeaaah~"

She couldn't help but smile at his goofy voice. She had known him a while but not really 'gotten to know him'. 

"Why did you want to hang out?", She asked him, still a bit confused. 

"I already told you.", Taehyung chuckled and patted her on the head. "Your like a little sister to me and i dont even know you too well."

Iseul smiled, "Okay Tae...so i can call you oppa if your my big brother then?"

"oppa, Tae..yeah whatever you want~"

"Okay, Oppa. What did you want to do?"

A grin crept up Taehyung's face as he chuckled, "You know...I had a great idea. Well, great for me maybe slightly terrifying for someone who can't see~"

Iseuls eyes widened and she hit him on the arm. "What is it?!"

"A theeemmmeeee parrrkkkkkk!!"

Before Iseul could object, V gripped her wrist and pulled her along, slow enough that she wouldnt trip. When she struggled, he threatened to carry her all the way...she stopped struggling. It took about 15 minutes before they got to a small theme park that was open. It smelled distinctly of popcorn and candyfloss and Iseul could hear sounds of all the rides filling her ears. 

She pictured the merry-go-rounds with their little painted horses on the side, the spinning teacups that had always sounded horrible to her. She had come to a theme park once when she was about 4, just before she lost her parents and 5th sense...she had had a lot of fun but been sick on the tea cups. She chuckled at the memory. 

Taehyung pulled her along slowly, they bought tickets for what he claimed was a 'slow and peacefull of the tea cups' that he swore 'would make her feel the opposite of sick'. She was doubtfull. 

They both sat down on the smooth bench and the ride started to a gentle movement as the music sprang to life. Taehyung put his arm around her to keep her from falling off, just incase. There was barely anyone else on the ride and as it slowly went around, V tapped her on the shoulder. She gave him a quiet "what?" and he let out a sigh as he began to speak. 

"Jimin-hyung told me that you have cancer. He-he told me everything. He told me you haven't told Jungkook. Iseul...I'm so sorry. I know I'm normally really weird and not serious but if you want to talk about it, cry, hit me...vent in any way, I'm here. I'm like your second big brother so you can tell me everything. Lets get closer in the time you have left. Those two both tell me stories about you non-stop and i gotta say, your pretty annoying to hear about every minute of every day without even knowing myself. But, from what i've heard, your pretty amazing. I'd like to know someone like you."

Iseul took a deep breath, not bothering to wipe her tears. She seemed to cry at a lot of things lately. So many people moved her. 

"I think...I'd get to know your stupid self too. You know that i dont have much time left. I'm not going to apologise for anything anymore and i'm just going to enjoy. You seem fun, im not gonna lie, so yes. Lets spend more time together. I swear to god...if you make me annoyed or waste my time...", she thought for a while before, "....Then i'll come back and ruin every date you try and have. Ever. I'll make you lonely forever. I swear i will, I'm not bluffing.

YAH! Oppa! why are you laughing! Im being serious! You wanna die?!"

Taehyung ran off the ride as it stopped, she was being serious and hell, he wasnt getting killed today!

"STOP KIM TAEHYUNG!" Iseul shouted behind him and ran as fast as she could after him, counting on people getting out of her way.

 

 

The two sat down on the bench, ice creams as the sun set over the theme park. Iseul definitly made memories today. She laughed to herself as she the strawberry frozenness. Taehyung pulled out a blue polaroid camera and clicked his fingers by it to get her attention. When she looked in that general direction, he pulled a stupid face with his tounge sticking out and took the shot. She didn't even notice and he chuckled, pocketing the picture. 

"Let's get going, Hyung will be expecting you back for diner."

 

 

-_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _

 

 

Hey guys!

How are you liking the story? 

Comment what you think below! 

Thank you all my subbies and please give this a vote if you like it!

I'll update soon~

Love you