Leaving the stars~

I see you.

Hours passed under the starry night sky. The two lay on the oversized cushion, fingers linked with a headphone each..listening to Jungkooks piano playlists. It was bliss.
Jungkook couldn't see, just like her. They were completely equal. Iseul propped herself up on a hand and yawned, sitting up. 
"Jungkook? Can we go to the cabin, I'm freezing?" 
When there was no reply, Iseul realised he had fallen asleep. She smiled and lay back down gently, pulling his arm over her body as she snuggled into his warmth. She wished this wonderful night could last forever. 
- - - - - - -
Jungkook woke to a mop of black hair in his face and chuckled. He slipped his arm out from under her head and sat up, careful not to disturb Iseul. They had to go back today. 

Jungkook quietly got up and began with the long process of packing up, looking back to The still asleep Iseul every five minutes. It was well past midday now and...he couldn't help but look at this angel curled up on the cushion. He was so lucky. 

"Iseul, wake up", he shook her lightly, pulling away the blankets to wake her up.

"What?", she grumbled, sitting up slowly and pulling loose strands of hair into a rough plait and taking a deep breath. 
Jungkook sat down next to her, cross legged.

Times like these were the most beautiful moments in life. 

Iseul turned and smacked him in the face. 
"YAH?!" He gripped his face not knowing what he'd done...

"I didn't know you were there.." Iseul drifted off into a fit of laughter trying to say she was just 'feeling her surroundings' and at some point Jungkook joined in, she was so infectious. 


 - - - - - - -

"We have to go at some point. Get. In. The. Taxi."

Jungkook groaned as he attempted to put Iseul into the taxi. She was refusing.

"Noooooo, I just want to stayy"

"We have all the time in the world, we can come back here. I promise." 

"Just because I can't see it doesn't mean I can't feel it. Promise?" 

"Yes, of course. I know."

Iseul held out her hand to him and he linked pinkies with her and pressed their thumbs together. "There, it's a promise."


。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。


Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated! And it's probably a really boring chapter but I promise next update will be better! Love you all💜 BTS's new song, young forever though! I'm so in loveeeeeeeeee~