Friends.

I see you.

 

Iseul walked alone everyday to the far bus stop after school to avoid the busy after school busses, but today she could hear someone walking behind her. She turned around quickly pointing a finger to where the person was stood. "yah! Jungkook-ah i know its you! stop following me." 

Jungkook was surprised by her sudden stop but when she finished he laughed out loud and slowly walked forward, taking her outstretched wrist and slowly pulling her along behind him. "hurry up, we'll miss the bus if you keep stopping." 

Iseul frowned as he pulled her along behind him, still holding her by the wrist. "Let go." she hissed pulling her wrist. "I can walk on my own."

"But if i know your with me, then i know your not going to get hurt." jungkook simply replied before stopping at the bus shelter, finally letting go of her hand. When the bus stopped he pulled her forward again. "step." he pointed out when they entered the bus. 

Iseul smiled ever so slightly at how he took care of her, telling her when there was a step and helping her to the easiest seats, letting her have the window seat, even though she couldnt see the roads passing by. The only other person who had helped her was her brother, Jimin-oppa. As she sat there, sharing headphones with Jungkook as he played her some of his favourite songs ( after claiming you could tell a lot about a person by what music they listened to), she wondered why he was being so kind to her even though they had only known each other for less than 5 hours. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

To be honest, Jungkook didnt really know why he liked her so much. She needed help with normal things, was rude and couldn't even appreciate how hansome he was. But as he played her his favourite songs and helped her with things everyone else didnt need him for; he realised it was because he liked taking care of someone. It made him feel needed when he helped her. Gods, he had only met her the day before and he felt as if she was his oldest friend. 

- - - - - - - 

"If you listen to so much music, does that mean you sing as well?", Iseul questioned as she walked alongside Jungkook on the way home from the bus stop. 

"Maybe." he smirked slightly as he answered, "It's because my voice is so beautiful that you asked isnt it?" he added, waiting to see her reaction. Normally he was shy around girls, but he didn't know why he felt so comfortable around her.

"No. Your voice is seriously, ugly. It's surprising im still talking to you. Really.", she retorted shaking her head slowly. 

"aish! Thats too harsh." Jungkook grumbled kicking the ground softly. As they rounded the corner, he held her arm and steered her briefly before letting go. "A girl told me i sounded like an angel the other day.", he added wanting to see how she reacted. 

"good for you." Iseul replied laughing at his boasting. She liked having a friend, apart from her brother. Sometimes she felt like her Oppa worried about her too much because of what happened in their past. It was nice to have someone who didnt pity her. she smiled inward and silently congratulated herself for making her first friend. 

"yah, why did you slow down?" Jungkook questioned, shaking his head and he walked back and grabbed her wrist again, tugging her along. "You live down this road right? Its where you were walking the other day..."

Iseul nodded before replying, "Is there an apartment building coming up?" 

"yeah, its right here, what floor do you live on?"

"4, but i can get there on my own. Bye", she replied walking inside the building and saying a quick hello to the security guard as she made her way to the elevator, feeling the wall with her fingertips as she went. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Jungkook shook his head chuckling softly at her lack of manners as he walked down a few streets to his own apartment, which he shared with his best friend, Taehyung. As he unlocked the door and pushed it open, taking off his shoes, he sighed at the mess he could already see from the doorway, his hyung had probably cut school again today to practice for the competition the was coming up. 

"Hyung! Clean it up!" he shouted as he shut the door behind him.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Im sorry that not much happened this chapter! comment your thoughts! and thank you to those who subscribe! I'll update soon :)