So We Met...

I see you.

 

 

Iseul smacked away the hand that had gripped her shoulder and scrambled away a bit. 

"stop, its okay. im not one of those guys you idiot." the person said and she stopped trying to move away. he sounded like a highschool student.

"who are you?!" 

"My names Jungkook." he said, and she could hear him chuckle at her state. 

She didnt have time to react as he swiftly snatched her glasses off and pulled her up by the arm.

"get off you ert!" she shouted looking in the other direction from where he was stood.

he laughed. "alright! chill woman! but seriously, are you okay?" 

"im fine. give my glasses back." 

Jungkook moved to her other side and poked her on the forehead. "nope, not untill you say thank you."

Iseul's eyes widened as she realised he was looking at her face again. "fine. go away then you creep" she huffed and turned around, walking in the direction of the store. She heard him laugh before jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, causing her to knock into his body and he let out a small 'huff' as he was hit with the impact. her eyes widened

"s-sorry..." she whispered not really wanting to hurt the stranger.

"its okay" jungkook replied and she could hear a small chuckle. 

"tell me where you live, ill make sure you get home safe"

iseul turned around and focused her eyes downwards, "i can get there fine." 

Just as jungkook was about to question her further, they heard panting and footsteps coming to a stop.

 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

 

"Iseul! I was so worried!" Jimin panted catching his breath.

"Oppa?!" iseul ran towards where she heard the voice and crashed into jimin crushing him with a hug

"oppa, i was so scared!" she whispered into his ear and he chuckled

"its okay im here, your fine." he reassured her before he twisted her, putting his arm around her back and looked up at jungkook

"hyung?" jungkook laughed and walked over to them

"jungkookie your here? how'd you get here man?"

"i heard her screaming. some guys pushed her over." he replied looking into iseul's face with a confused expression as she looked right past him. he raised an eyebrow at jimin in question.

"Oh, this is Iseul." jimin answered giving her shoulder a squeeze. 

"Hi, iseul, erm...if its not rude, erm..." he started squirming and internally screaming at him self for being so shy. "erm.." he started again but she cut him off

"if its rude dont bother. Oppa, lets go." she snapped and turned around pulling jimin with her. 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

 

 

Jungkook let out a sigh and kicked the street once the two were out of sight. Damn it, he cursed at himself. Jungkook wasnt normally that shy around girls, but she hadnt even looked at him, not to mention how rude she was. He let out a sigh. He didnt know why, but he had liked her; even though he was actually pissed off that she hadnt looked at him, she'd treated him as if he was something so ugly it would hurt to look at. 

He shook his head, his hair falling back into place quickly after. He started to walk down the street, frowning. Most girls at his school threw themselves at him. He even had his own fanclub. As he thought back he let out a laugh; she was so different, he definitly wanted to meet her again. 

 

 

 

-  -  -  -  - -  -  -  - - - -  - -  - -  -  -  -  - -  -  -  -  -  -  -- -  -  -  

 

Hey guys! so here is the second chapter, i hope you all liked it! 

Im sorry it was so short, but ill try and make the next ones longer, just, they had to meet first if ya get me;)

please give this an upvote if you liked it! and comment any feedback, id love to know what you think! 

follow me to get updates ^-^ i hope you like whats coming! <3