Chapter 23

Kings and Queens

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONSISTS OF UAL ABUSE AND FORCED . DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE  UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THOSE TOPICS. 

Afraid. That was the feeling Ji Hyo felt when she stirred awake. She sat in an unfamilliar room that was smaller than her usual chambers. It had one door in the opposite wall from where she was and at the top near the ceiling were small rectangular windows only allowing small beams of light enter the dimly lit room.

She made an urge to scramble and scream but when tried, only then did she realized her hands were tied behind her back and that she had a hankercheif tied around , tightly stretching between her lips. She released a muffled yell before choking on the hankercheif as it pulled back tightly. Her hands tightened against the ropes that binded them behind her but it was no use, whoever tied her up made sure there was no possible way for her to free herself. 

Her eyes wandered down to her attire which was no longer her Imperial clothing but her mere undergarments. Her eyes widened when the realization dawned upon her that someone must have taken her clothing off, only to leave her in her thin silk garment. She furrowed her brows as struggled to her feet which they had not tied up thankfully. Using the wall behind her, she pushed herself onto her feet and staggered upright, regaining her balance. Her  hair loosely fell around her shoulders, must be because they had tossed the ribbons and accessories that held it together on the floor beside her. 

Ji Hyo stood up, the hankercheif around becoming more uncomfortable by the minute. She attempted to maneuver out of using her teeth and tongue, barely managing to slide it past her bottom lip. She released a breath of fresh air, stretching out her lips that already felt sore. Looking around the room, she sighed when nothing there seemed of use to help her break free from the ropes. Shuffling towards the door, she turned so that her back faced the door as well as her hands behind her.With a grunt she held onto the handle of the door and tried to pull it open but it was locked shut. Determined, she continued yanking on the door, her wrists turning red from the strain of the ropes. 

After moments, the door suddenly was pushed open. Smiling to herself, Ji Hyo turned around only to face a tall man. The same man that took her away. He was wearing the same black shirt and pants but this time his face could be clearly seen. His mouth curled up into a smirk as his dark brown eyes focused downwards at her face. His unkept stubble was prominent with his features, making him look more sinister than expected. 

"Where do you think you are going..." He said in a low voice, making Ji Hyo step back in fear, her smile from before fading into a scowl. 

She narrowed her eyes at him, baring her teeth in anger. "Who the hell do you think you are! Do you know who I am?!" She roared, her hair lashing forward with her sharp words. 

"My oh my... Fiesty aren't you?" The man chuckled, stepping into the room, shutting the door tightly behind him. Ji Hyo glanced at the shut door, feeling queasy at his presence but remained her strong attitude towards him. "Well, since we are going to be together for a long... LONG time. I figured we should introduce ourselves.." He spoke, stretching out his words with a cold smile. He stepped closer towards her, towering over her small frame, making her step back, lifting her head bravely. "Kang. Hee. Gun." He introduced, pausing between each character. 

Ji Hyo looked up at him with disgust, straightening herself up, regaining her regal look. "Long time? It will only take a matter of time before the guards come and slaughter you!" She spat spitefully, turning her head away from him. "How foolish of you to say your name..." She scoffed. 

All of a sudden Hee Gun burst out into a laugh, a laugh that sent chills down Ji Hyo's spine. "Those stupid guards have been chasing after me for years. So I wouldn't worry about them..." He replied, taking the time to eye her, looking at her from head to toe with a lustful gaze. "I only give my names to maidens like you.... and the previous two concubines who were in the exact same position as you are now." 

"Where are those concubines now?" Ji Hyo asked, clenching her hands into fists behind her back. 

"Gone." He chuckled maniacally, causing Ji Hyo to step further away from him. 

"You disgust me..." She hissed.

"I could not care less of what you think of me... From this day onwards you are only here to pleasure me. I would sell you to the e house but you are too beautiful to be sold..." He spoke in a low voice, making Ji Hyo widened her eyes at his words. He took big steps towards her, his lips gingerly as he neared her. 

"Get away from me... Get away!" Ji Hyo screamed backing away only to find herself backed up against a wall. Hee Gun smirked and pressed himself against her, causing her to turn away from his face, squirming beneath him. Using one hand, he grabbed her by the neck, making her gasp for air as she turned her head back towards him. She let out a choked gasp as she tilted her head back, struggling in his strangling hold. 

Hee Gun chuckled and adrubtly released her, her entire body collapsing towards the floor as she coughed, breathing in deeply. Not even giving her much time to breath, he yanked her upright and pressed his lips against hers, causing her to choke once more. Ji Hyo pulled away in digust, glaring at him. 

"You bastard!" she cursed, her chest rising and falling as she inhaled heavily. 

He released a chuckle before drawing out a small knife he kept in his pockets. He pointed it at her with a smirk,pressing it gently against her skin. She glared at him before holding her breath as he pressed the sharp weapon against her collarbone. Her hands became sweaty as he moves the knife slowly downwards, the cooling metal creating goosebumps on her skin. 

"What..." she could barely speak, her fears taking control. The knife stopped when the collar of her garment was in its way, preventing it from moving further down. But it seemed like nothing was going to stop this man as he carefully sliced her garment, separating it in half, exposing her body. Ji Hyo twitched and turned slightly, trying to pry away only for the knife to slice thinly against her skin, causing a small trail of blood to appear. 

"Do as I say.... and we won't have any problems.." He spoke, noticing the blood but ignoring it simply, continuing to cut her clothing in half, ripping the silky thread easily. With one last cut, the garment fell loosely around her, only being hung up by the two straps that sat on her shoulders. He admired her bare body, looking hungrily at her chest and southern region. 

Seeing his stare, Ji Hyo gulped, watching him put away the knife. Thinking this was a chance, she swung her leg up in attempt to kick him, landing her kick against his jaw. His head swung from the kick and he scoffed, touching his jawline which had begun to sting. 

"Seems like you don't understand instructions..." He muttered standing up to look down at her. She was sat up against the wall, crossing one leg over the other to cover up what she could although her chest was still bare. Her fear grew stronger as he pulled out a hankercheif from his pockets, the same coloured hankercheif that made her faint. With a sudden lurch, he pressed the hankercheif against her nose, instantly making her shake her head in rebellion. Slowly... everything went dark.


Ji Hyo blinked slowly awake, groaning at the dizziness she felt. Her head slowly stopped aching and she could take a better look around. She gaped at the position she was in. Both her arms were tied to one of the pillars in the room, making it impossible for her to move them at all. Her remaining sheets of ripped silk was taken off, leaving her ly sitting by the pillar. The hankercheif that was tied around from earlier had made its way back and this time was tighter than before. Her once free legs were spread wide with rope tying her ankles to wooden poles that were obviously recently nailed to the ground for the purpose of her slavery. She released a inaudible scream, the hankercheif once again choking her. Her hair was laced with sweat and it messily crowded her face but she could not care less about it. 

The doors drew open, possibly after hearing her so called scream and in stepped the man, the same devilish man. He smirked at her, struggling in her ropes helplessly. He shook his head as he walked over and stood in front of her, looking down. "Tsk tsk... Should have listened..." He hushed, squatting down to let his eyes wander over every aspect of her.

"Y..You! Bastard!" She murmured, her words being some what understandable. She pulled herself forwards, her arms straining from the ropes but she still leaned forward to glare at him. 

Hee Gun, who seemed unaffected by her words, chuckled and shook his head, sneaking his hand around her chin. He pulled her head upwards so that she fully faced him, clearly seeing her hate towards him. "Yes... I am a bastard..." He whispered coldly, releasing his grip and pushing her head back down. She yelped and turned to look up at him, her narrowed eyes fixated at his. 

He pulled the ribbon around his pants, letting them fall around his ankles. Ji Hyo stared at him in disbelief before turning away. Along with his pants, he removed his shirt, leaving him as well, exposed. Grinning to himself, he walked over to the her and sat himself down, yanking her face upright once more. "This is your new job... Every day, every night... " He spoke harshly, narrowing his brows as he gritted his teeth. Ji Hyo remained her glare but inside she was frightened to death, wanting nothing more than to be in the King's embrace. 

So that was what happened... Every day... Every night... The man would come into the room, where she would lay, exhuasted. Without mercy he would force her into pleasuring him, threatening if she disobeyed. A part of her wanted to ignore his threats and die right there and then... but the other part of her had more pride and dying this way was not an option. 


Okay... this is definitely an M-Rated Chapter.. But I don't think there will be many more M-rated ones in the future so I didnt put the rating. But yea... a really grim chapter.... Sincere apologies if anyone does not enjoy this chapter or is umcomfortable.....