Chapter 21: Shopping Trip Part II

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

Along the way, they passed a Jimmy Choo boutique and he stopped her. Jong Kook brought her into the store but she refused. She was pretty strong, but he easily overpowered her from all the weight lifting he did. She was still wearing her old pair of sneakers which did not match her new outfit at all. A pair of heels is all she needs to complete it. He picked up a pair of 4 inch heels and called for the sales assistant.

“Can I get these in her size please” as he pointed to her.

“Sure” she smiled.

She couldn’t believe he was spending money again. She refused to enter the store but he forcefully dragged her in. She stood there grumpily, glaring at Jong Kook, as he took a seat on one of the sofas. She didn’t see a problem with her current pair of shoes, she wore it every day and it was comfortable.

A few minutes later, the sales assistant brought out a pair of shoes and told her to take a seat. At first she was unwilling, but after the constant pleading of the assistant, she finally took a seat. She didn’t want to put her in a difficult situation. The shop assistant knelt down on one knee and started to take out her shoes. She was taken aback by the situation and immediately said “It’s alright, it’s alright, I’ll do it myself” and quickly took her shoes off. She wasn’t used to such service. She reached for the pair of heels and quickly put them on.

“You happy now? I’ll wear them, let’s go” she told Jong Kook.

He smiled and pass the nice lady his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter