Chapter 1: Introductions

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong-Im:

Hello there! My name is Cheon Seong-Im but you may call me Seong-Im! You are probably wondering where you are now. Welcome to my innermost thoughts! No really, you are probably somewhere in my head. (You are probably standing on a part of brain right now, but that’s alright since you are not giving me a headache) Why you may ask? You see I would love to share my adventures with people but the problem is I don’t feel comfortable telling everyone everything and since you are just a figment of my imagination, I figured you wouldn’t go round blabbering away my secrets. You wouldn’t, would you?

Now that I am done with the introductions, let’s jump right into my story (which is amazing by the way). See that lady there, over at the counter with that apron. That’s me! Say hi! I would have waved back but since you aren’t real, it would be weird waving to myself now would it. People must think I have gone mental from all that coffee. Oops, it’s time for work, no more daydreaming. I’ll see you around then…

Cheon Seong-Im snapped back to reality, holding a cup of tea in her hands.

“An order for Earl Grey Tea!” she shouted.

No response.

“An order for Earl Grey Tea!” she shouted again.

“Where has that guy gone? Gosh, I hate guys like that” she muttered under her breath.

“Hi, can you take my order” A lady said as she bended over the cashier.

“Oh yea! Sure! Of course!” as she left the cup of tea on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter