Chapter 2

Bloody Kiss

The next morning when Yunho came to, he realize he’s in his bed room lying on his queen size bed. He sat up with a major migraine as he moans in pain. He tried to remember what had happen but last night was a blur. He couldn’t even remember how he got to his apartment. Only an image of a young man with black hair flashes before his eyes as it made his body turn cold. He decided not to think further due to the increasing migraine. He figures its best to just pass last night off as a very bad dream. He stood up and made his way toward the bathroom to wash his face. He sighs before looking up at the mirror and notices something on the side of his neck.  He slightly turns his head and lean forward to get a better look. To his surprise it was a large red and purple mark on his neck as if someone had on it until the blood show itself behind his skin. This trigger his forgotten memories as he recall the vampire name Jae and how Jae had lead forward and on his neck when he body went numb. Upon this memory, Yunho’s face flushed red in rage and embarrassment. He had never been this humiliated before to be kissed and get a large hickey from a vampire. He doesn’t understand why Jae had spare his life but he swore that he’ll hunt Jae down and kill him.

                                                                  

Yunho show up at Hellsing Crop and sat at his desk with a mood to kill. Everyone else around him started to stare and wondering who could have piss him off so early in the morning. He usually have this air of danger but never this large. It was enough to make one person quiver at his feet.  As Yunho stare at his computer screen like he want to burn a hole through it, a sudden knock on his head brought him back to reality. He quickly turns his head to glare at his supervisor who stood with her arm crossed in front of her large chest.

                                                                   

“How many times must I tell you to leave your killing Aura at home? This is Hellsing, we are all about peace and harmony. With you walking around like you want to kill someone will ruin our reputation” She scolded him.

“Leave me alone Hyori, I’m in no mood for your lectures today…” Snap Yunho

His rude comeback only made Hyori angry as she sent another smack across his head.

“Will you stop hitting me! my head is not your punching bag!” he barked angrily “if you have time to mess with me, you mind as well go back home and fix that poor excuse of makeup technique!”

This made Hyori’s vine pop as she circle her arms around Yunho’s neck and begin to drag him toward the isolated meeting room. A second later a loud scream of pain could be heard coming from the room.

After letting out her anger, she finally sat down on the chair opposite Yunho who continue to keep his gaze low. The killing aura did not disappear but continue to float about.

“Now tell big sis what is troubling you?” she asked as she pop one of her cigarette and lights it.

“This has nothing to do with you, just let me handle my own business” Spoke Yunho as he refuse to make eye contact with Hyori. It’s bad enough that he got fool by a vampire and got humiliated twice. The last thing he need now is for Hyori to turn his ordeal into a joking matter.

Hyori looks at Yunho and notice a large bandage plastered onto the side of his neck. She begins to think of different scenarios of what could have pisst off her favorite little play toy. After playing out all the scenarios she concluded to one and grins widely.

“It must have felt nice being kiss huh?” Hyori asked

Upon the word ‘Kiss’ Yunho stood up from his chair in anger “there is nothing nice about being kissed by a vampire!! And a boy to boot!”

Hyori was taken back as she dropped her cigarette; she thought it was a woman who had taken poor Yunho’s first kiss. A Silence filled the air as Yunho’s face flushed red. He had just revealed the secret he hopes to bring to the grave with him. A second later the quiet room is filled with loud laughter from Hyori. She continues to hold onto her stomach as she bangs her hand onto the table laughing. Yunho’s vine was starting to pop in rage.

“Will you stop laughing? It’s not funny!!” he snapped

Hyori wiped her tears “s-sorry…I-It’s just I never would have imagine that your first kiss with be with a vampire whom you consider your worst enemy….this is a funny and unexpected event…who ever that vampire is, I gotta give him kudos for his courage”

Yunho took out his gun and pointed it at Hyori’s forehead “you better take that secret to the grave, if not, I’ll not hesitate to put a hole on your head” he glares

Hyori was not frightened by his threat. She just sat there staring at Yunho as she took out another cigarette and light it before taking a puff. Before Yunho knew it, Hyori had grabbed onto the gun and forced it out of his hand before turning it to point at him. Her speed was fast and like none other hunter he had seen. If he remembers correctly, Hyori was known as the Red Devil in Hellsing. She took down a group of vampires in less than 5 minutes. She may be a woman but she out beats all the top guns in Hellsing. Yunho swallow his spit in fear as Hyori glared at him. Her expression alone was enough to send chills throughout his body; it makes him feel like he’s staring at death. After a few second Hyori back up a bit before smacking Yunho on the head as he groan in pain. She handed the gun to him as she took another puff from her cigarette.

“Didn’t I tell you before, if you going to shoot someone you should have a firm grip on your gun?”

Yunho only look up and glared at Hyori before taking his gun “either way, you better keep your mouth shut about my matter”

“yea...yea…yea…it’s not like I’m one to gossip…” her expression change to one of seriousness “you…did not get bitten did you?”

Yunho shook his head “he didn’t bite me…he only…” he hesitate a bit before flushing red again “…he…give me a hickey…” the last part was spoken softly in hope that Hyori didn’t hear

“hickey?...” Hyori looks at Yunho before laughter filled the room once again. Yunho narrowed his brows in anger.

“no wonder you came to work like you have a stick up your …”

“oi! Why would I stick a stick up my …”

“you should introduce your fan boy vampire to me one of these days, I’m very carious of what kind of vampire boy is daring enough to smack on the ice cold Yunho and even leave a marking…”

“There will be no introduction, when I find him; I’m going to destroy him!”

“aw come on…was he pretty?”

Yunho was starting to get annoy as he glared at Hyori who decided to drop the topic.

“Alright, alright…I won’t say anymore…let’s move onto a more serious note here…the matter regarding Heechul..”

Upon hearing his partner’s name, Yunho quickly perks up as he looks directly at Hyori “did you find anything!? Is he alive?”

Hyori frown before narrowing her eyebrow “Yunho…” she spoke softly “…if someone was to lose that much blood, he would be considered a dead man. I don’t want you to have any hope that he will return normally. You have to expect the worst…”

Yunho lower his gaze and tighten his fist “I know…but even so…”

“We have been investigating this case for years and still have not come up with any leads. As of now, the higher ups want us to close this case…”

“c-close! Why?! Are you guys giving up on Heechul!?” Yunho asked in rage

“Calm down Yunho, I understand their reason for wanting to close this case…if your report is true; there were a great amount of blood. We have not found any leads to him for 2 years now, the only conclusion is that Heechul have…become one of them and is living among them, hiding in the shadows…”

“But we don’t even have proof that he did become one of them!”

“if he is not one of them by now then consider him dead…if he was alive, he would have come to us rather than leading us in a long goose chase. What reason is there for him to hide himself from us?”

Yunho remain quiet, he had thought long before that Heechul might have become a vampire but he never wanted to admit it. He had been hoping that they will find something to prove that his thinking is wrong but now he has no choice but to admit to the truth.

“Even so…I…” Yunho tighten his fist angrily

All the memories he shared with Heechul begin to flash before his eyes. They both had started as Hunters together with the same goal in mind. To Yunho, Heechul was his best friend, even though they only knew each other for 2 years, Yunho felt like they had been friends for ages. Heechul was the only one who understands him and is always there for him. They went through so much together and yet Yunho had lost his best friend, his best partner to the vampires. If Heechul did become one of them, he fears he probably would not be able to pull the trigger.

“As of now the higher ups will close the search for the human Heechul and had put his name onto the black list…”

Yunho tighten his fist again upon the mention of the list. The black list is a list that Hellsing put together compiling the names of all the vampires they know. Each hunter will be given a part of the list to hunt. The list is broken into three categories, Level A, Level B and Level C. Level A being the most powerful vampires and level C being the least powerful. Usually vampires who could not maintain a human forms is level C, vampires who could maintain a vampire form and possess average power is level B and level A is usually for the higher ups such as sires. As far as Yunho know, no one had ever completed a level A mission.

Hyori stood up and pat Yunho on the shoulder gently “I know how much you care for Heechul and hope for his safe return but now we must return to reality and deal with it the same way we have always dealt with in these kind of situation…”

She exited the meeting room as Yunho sat there angry with himself that things have come down to this. He quickly stood up and rushes out to chase after Hyori

“Hyori, can I ask you a favor…”

She turns to look at him before smiling “no need to say it, I have already taken care of it…” She waves goodbye

“Thank you…” Yunho spoke softly

Before long the night once again falls upon the city as all the hunters are out doing their patrols and hunting down their targets. However Yunho remain in his apartment for today was his day off. He doesn’t think its right to take a day off from killing vampires. He thinks it’s just a waste of time but Hyori had forced it upon him. He had been working none stops for 2 years without a break; she didn’t want him to overwork his body so she put him under house arrest for the night. If he were to disobey, she will terminate his contract with Hellsing.

He sighs as he stood on his small balcony overlooking the city. He could see the night lights shining brightly below. He can’t help but have the urge to go out there and shoot a few bullets.

“Stupid Hyori! how dare she threaten me to take a break…there are so many vampires still out there that need to be destroy….” He thought angrily to himself

“that is true, every minute there is one or two human turning into a vampire…” came a familiar voice.

Yunho turn to his right and there sitting on the edge of the railing smiling at him is Jae.

He quickly reached for his gun but soon realize that Hyori had taken his gun to insure he doesn’t leave the apartment to go hunt. He grunted angrily as he glares at Jae who was not frightened of him.

Yunho paused “wait…did you just read my thoughts?”

Jae nodded his head “it’s not very hard, your expression was enough to tell me what you were thinking about…”

“You must really want to die to show yourself in front of me after what you did?” glare Yunho

“What I did?...” Jae begins to think “ah! I totally forgot about it” he smile

Yunho couldn’t believe it, how could this guy forget about the erted thing he did to him the night before.

Jae jumped from the railing and onto the balcony floor before approaching Yunho.

“I hope it wasn’t too bad…” He reached over to touch the bandage on Yunho’s neck however before he could touch it, Yunho had slapped his hand away with all the strength he have. Jae could feel a shock wave of pain traveling from his arm to the rest of his body.

“Ouch…that really hurt…” Jae pouted

“What do you want?! Have you come to finish me off? Well sorry to disappoint you but I’m not about to allow myself to be kill by such nasty abomination like you? I will not die until I kill each and every one of you and remove your decomposing corpse from this land”

Jae didn’t say a word; he only stood there and stares at the angry expression of Yunho.  A cool breeze blew pass causing their hair to sway back and forth as Jae’s earring shines under the moon light. Yunho notice the painful look on his face. He couldn’t tell if it was the slap early that is making him show such expression or if what he had just said that hurt his feeling. Just seeing the hurtful expression on Jae seems to stir mix feeling with in Yunho.

He hated vampires and shows them no sympathy or mercy and yet right now, why does he feel a bit guilty for saying those words to this vampire before him.

“Don’t worry…I’m not here to kill you…” Jae let out a grin “…why would I kill my new interest…”

“New interest?...”

“I have seen many Hunters and I have taken a few hunters’ life in the past but never have I met any like you…unlike the others, you have true hatred to vampires and when you kill them your eyes is filled with joy and excitement. It’s as if killing a vampire arouse you and awaken the demon that sleep within. The more you kill, the more powerful you become”

Yunho also recalls hearing the same thing from 2 years ago on that cruise ship. Has he really shown such excitement and killing aura close to that of a mad man?

“You…have been watching me haven’t you…..?” asked Yunho

“Now…now…don’t give me that look as if you are confronting a stalker…I was merely observing you”

“For how long?…how long have you been watching me?!” demand Yunho angrily that he didn’t even sense Jae’s presence at all those time he have been watching him

Jae only placed his index finger upon his red soft lips and smiles “that is a secret…”

“You?!” Yunho tried to grab onto Jae but jae dodge him as he jumped onto the thin iron railing and lean back way toward the large open space.

“WATCH OUT!” shouted Yunho as he unconsciously reached over and grab onto Jae’s body and pulled him back onto the balcony taking Jae by surprise. Yunho quickly pin Jae onto the hard cement floor as he hovers over his small body.

“don’t think you can escape me Vampire!…now  you are capture by me, there are some questions I will like to ask you” Yunho grin happily “after I squeeze out all the information from you, I’m going to enjoy killing you slowly…”

Jae only laid there and stares at Yunho’s handsome face. He can feel  Yunho’s hot breath upon his face. Before Yunho knew it, Jae had lifted his head from the ground and lead forward. He locked his lips once again with Yunho taking him by surprise. Yunho let out a loud shout as he quickly got off of Jae and fell to the floor as he wipes his lips

“you!?...you!?...you trying to numb my body again aren’t you!?” Yunho asked in a frantic

Jae sat up and his lips “rather than numbing you, I only had a little meal …”

“M-meal?!...”

“Blood isn’t the only meal for vampires you know, some of us can live without blood but rather take in the saliva of humans although it is not as effective as blood….”

“s-s-saliva?!...”

Jae sigh “Hellsing thinks they have figure out everything about us but little did they know, they had only obtain ¼ information about our race…”

Yunho sat there in a total daze. He couldn’t believe it, rather than meeting a vicious blood vampire, he meets a strange vampire who prefers saliva rather than blood. This means that the other night, Jae was also feeding from his saliva. Now he has serve as a meal twice to him without even realizing it.

“I get it…this is just a dream and you are just a nightmare” Spoke Yunho who had lost all sense of reality.

“Oi…don’t pass me off as some imaginary thing…” spoke Jae

A second later Yunho started shouting in disbelief with an expression of horror. Jae couldn’t help but find this amusing as he let out a few chuckles. Yunho heard him as he grab onto Jae’s shirt

“What is so funny?!”

“S-sorry but I never would have thought that the great black hunter could possess such hysterical expression”

Upon this, Yunho knew he had let his emotion taken over. He quickly let go of Jae in embarrassment before clearing his throat.

“You are lucky I don’t have my gun right now, if I do, you’ll probably not be here laughing your head off” glare Yunho

“Even if you have your gun, you won’t be able to kill me…” spoke Jae with confidents

“What? Why not? All vampires are weak to silver…”

Jae notice Yunho’s sudden interest as he grin and lean forward “if you want to know more, I should get something in return…”

“What?! How dare you try to bargain with me…” snap Yunho “how can I even trust that your information is accurate…”

“Of course they are, I am a vampire myself you know, I have lived for so many years that I lost count…”

Yunho paused, now that he thinks about it, Vampire could find each other base on scent. Maybe Jae might be able to help him track down Heechul. Upon this thought, Yunho shook his head; the last thing he will want is to ask a vampire for his assistance.  Jae turns his attention to the big dark open space where the moon hovers over the city. He notices a black bat flew pass as he narrows his brows.

“Your partner…” Jae spoke

“huh?” Yunho lifted his head to look at Jae

“no…never mind…”

“N-never mind?...do you know something about him?” ask Yunho

Upon the trouble look on Jae’s expression, Yunho concluded that he know something he isn’t telling him. He reached over and grab onto Jae’s arm tightly

“tell me?! Where is he?!”Yunho demanded as he squeeze Jae’s arm tightly that he groan in pain “tell me right now what you know about him?!!”

The pain in Jae’s arm was too much that it prevented him from uttering a word.

“what do you want?!” asked Yunho

“huh?”

“what do you want in exchange for information on my partner?! State your desire!”

It took Jae a few seconds to fully register what Yunho had just asked.

He grin “seeing that you don’t really have anything I want, how about….your body” he joked

Yunho paused as he only stares at Jae in disbelief.

“Just kid…”

Before Jae could finish his sentence, Yunho had dragged him into the apartment and toward his bedroom. He tosses Jae onto the queen size bed before taking off his shirt

“w-w-wait! W-what are you doing?!!” Jae shouted in shock

“what? didn’t you say you want my body in exchange for information about my partner” Yunho got onto the bed and pin Jae under him

“w-wait! A-about that!...”

Yunho was no longer listening as he forcefully kissed Jae and slides his hand under Jae’s shirt. Upon the coldness of Yunho’s hand, Jae let out a moan.

                                                          

 

***************************

Does the picture help? should i continue adding pictures or no? let me know what you think :)